Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking maybe Elle had already given Katie Angelle stuff and hadn’t seen Lucy as recently so gave it to her all at once. I definitely think it wasn’t handled the best but she probably just didn’t think how it would come across! Expect she knew Katie wouldn’t be jealous or feel bad about the pjs being given at the same time if she’d already had hers! Lucy might even have been being more vocal to try make the video more staged/ interesting with more going on? She just seems like a mum to me who’s playing the crowd to keep the attention of kids if that makes sense?

Reactions: 8
I know it’s totally ridiculous but I honestly haven’t been able to stop thinking of Katie all day, I obvs don’t know her personally but just the look on her face made me feel feelings that I can only assume she was feeling. Katie seems like such a lovely girl, and adores Elle and I feel so sad that her only full sister who she has lived with didn’t pick her in the most important role because Lucy bleeping Jessica Carter fits the glamorous role.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I’m watching some of her videos from 2016 and woah she was so different, even down to the way she speaks and her personality!

goes to show just how fake all this ‘boo’ and ‘sis’ talk is

she used to actually have something about her

Reactions: 12
I’m watching some of her videos from 2016 and woah she was so different, even down to the way she speaks and her personality!

goes to show just how fake all this ‘boo’ and ‘sis’ talk is

she used to actually have something about her
I’m literally doing the same 😂

And look how beautiful she wasssss!

I wonder if she went on that surgery spiral where she had her boob job done first(?) then Botox then lips... it’s probably easier to see “faults” when you start changing things

Attachments

• Wow
I don’t think it’s that bad she didn’t pick Katie for the maid of honour. She probably thought Katie couldn’t take on the responsibility which is kinda understandable. She said she can be involved still. But I doubt Katie could sort events management and deposits for hen do etc and activities. It will be a lot of work to organise how Elle wants everything I bet!

Reactions: 17
I’m literally doing the same 😂

And look how beautiful she wasssss!

I wonder if she went on that surgery spiral where she had her boob job done first(?) then Botox then lips... it’s probably easier to see “faults” when you start changing things
I think her boobs look ridiculous, makes her look way bigger and hunched over

I bet her back kills her

Reactions: 11
I don’t think it’s that bad she didn’t pick Katie for the maid of honour. She probably thought Katie couldn’t take on the responsibility which is kinda understandable. She said she can be involved still. But I doubt Katie could sort events management and deposits for hen do etc and activities. It will be a lot of work to organise how Elle wants everything I bet!
If its from an organisational point of view she probably chose Lucy as she will be out begging for freebies from brands and take any random ad/spon content wedding related. Where as Katie would of probably spent her own money, made it lovely and genuine. What's the chance everylastdetail will decorate for the hen do, all the hens will colour in some cookies as part of the hen do and the bridesmaids dresses will be whatever free size is given either massively oversized or too small

Reactions: 25
I think that Elle has done Katie a favour in the long run, would any of you want the job of planning a hen do for bridezilla?! I’m sure she would of found it overwhelming, let Lucy have the stress of it and hopefully Katie just gets to do all the fun bits lol!!

I agree with those who have said Katie probably would have struggled with the responsibilities however I am sure there were ways around it to make a Katie feel as though she has the most important role on the day. Could they not just both have been head bridesmaids or something? Even give Katie the maid of honour title but ask Lucy to carry out the duties, just to make Katie feel special at least. Katie’s the only reason I watch Elle’s vlogs these days. Can’t get over how cocky Connor is lately and how he seems to think it’s a joint YouTube channel and he is the reason people watch. Deluded idiot.

Reactions: 20
I
I agree with those who have said Katie probably would have struggled with the responsibilities however I am sure there were ways around it to make a Katie feel as though she has the most important role on the day. Could they not just both have been head bridesmaids or something? Even give Katie the maid of honour title but ask Lucy to carry out the duties, just to make Katie feel special at least. Katie’s the only reason I watch Elle’s vlogs these days. Can’t get over how cocky Connor is lately and how he seems to think it’s a joint YouTube channel and he is the reason people watch. Deluded idiot.
i actually couldn’t believe how rude he was being to her in the car!! I would never talk to my boss like that lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I watched it again earlier and Jesse completely ruined the moment for the 3 of them IMO. He's not too young to be taught some manners. Pulling the box about that she had spent money on, spoiling it all omg! It was all so awkward, fair play Elle you didn't half stuff it up. She could have made a really nice vlog there but failed. Lucy cry? Lol doubt it hun your face doesn't move at the mo.

Reactions: 31
It was an epic fail from start to finish that vlog. The bridesmaid boxes were nice idea, but Lucy's card was already ruined with a watermark. Why you'd film handing them over in the manky back garden that was looking a mess. Miss capturing the moment Katie opened hers and then missed Lucy's because of Good Boy Jesse. Plus the Angelle gift for Lucy which should have been done separately! It just shows how planned and staged the proposal was! I was expecting something totally over the top and similar for the asking of the bridesmaids.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It was an epic fail from start to finish that vlog. The bridesmaid boxes were nice idea, but Lucy's card was already ruined with a watermark. Why you'd film handing them over in the manky back garden that was looking a mess. Miss capturing the moment Katie opened hers and then missed Lucy's because of Good Boy Jesse. Plus the Angelle gift for Lucy which should have been done separately! It just shows how planned and staged the proposal was! I was expecting something totally over the top and similar for the asking of the bridesmaids.
I think it was one of the worst I've seen from her from start to finish 🤔

Reactions: 8
Call me a horrible cynic but I'm pretty sure it goes a lot deeper than that. She chose Lucy because like Elle, she is an influencer hun who knows how to make things look 'amazing' for the gram/youtube videos. It's a superficial thing, maximising the likes and views on social media. Reaching out to companies for freebies. Not only is Elle milking the build up to wedding for all it's worth, but now she's given Lucy a role that she can milk for all it's worth too.

I have a family member with learning difficulties who was a maid of honour at her sister's wedding. And look, it was widely understood that she couldn't preform all of duties single handedly, so her other sisters helped her. It made her feel great to have a big role in the wedding, and it wasn't any skin off the back of the other sisters to pitch in and help organise stuff like the hen do. When you have a loved one with special needs, you simply learn to adapt and work around it. Elle hasn't grasped this concept. All she seems to do with Katie is treat her like a child or a prop, and put her back on the shelf when she's done with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Call me a horrible cynic but I'm pretty sure it goes a lot deeper than that. She chose Lucy because like Elle, she is an influencer hun who knows how to make things look 'amazing' for the gram/youtube videos. It's a superficial thing, maximising the likes and views on social media. Reaching out to companies for freebies. Not only is Elle milking the build up to wedding for all it's worth, but now she's given Lucy a role that she can milk for all it's worth too.

I have a family member with learning difficulties who was a maid of honour at her sister's wedding. And look, it was widely understood that she couldn't preform all of duties single handedly, so her other sisters helped her. It made her feel great to have a big role in the wedding, and it wasn't any skin off the back of the other sisters to pitch in and help organise stuff like the hen do. When you have a loved one with special needs, you simply learn to adapt and work around it. Elle hasn't grasped this concept. All she seems to do with Katie is treat her like a child or a prop, and put her back on the shelf when she's done with her.
ALL OF THIS 🙌🏽

ofcourse Katie couldn’t arrange certain things but it doesn’t mean she couldn’t have given her the title to make her feel so special. She was so impressed with Lucy personalised notepad too 😭😭
Also added insult to injury when Elle said to Katie once they had told Jordan ‘you can be chief maid of honour’ and she said something like ofcourse sis 😌 some bloody after thought.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Katie is her only full sister, the one who has gone through great pain this year loosing her Mum, her home, not been able to work for many months, having to move far away to live with her Dad. Yet Elle choose the overpaid, lazy, Lucy who has got freebie after freebie this year, Lucy has probably been a bridesmaid to her own friends in past and may end of been one in the future. In the nicest possible way i imagine Katie's friendship group to be different, there will not be as much weddings and certainly not the expensive over the top type like Elle's will be. I cannot fathom why Elle who tries to portray a down the earth, adoring sister would not want to provide a memorable experience for her younger sister who has had a pretty rubbish few months.

Reactions: 42
Surprise surprise...Invisalign Gifted/AD....and really pissed off with Pets at Home sending all that stuff to her, they’re off my shopping list!! More peeved at Elle though! How about taking it to Bath Cats and Dogs home, the charity she asked her ‘Angels’ to donate too? then again, she made absolut ££££s From her mums passing vlogs and then asked the Angels to donate to Brain Tumour research. Greedy Cow!! 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.