Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt sooooo bad for Katie in that video with Lucy being asked to be maid of honour in front of her :( and then rubbing salt in the wounds ‘who else would I have actually asked apart from you’???.... I know Katie probably wouldn’t have been able to arrange everything to Queen Elle’s liking but she could have at least asked them both knowing that Lucy would have done everything anyway? Poor Katie, she handled it so well :(
Maid of honour is usually a married woman

I used to like Elle but can’t bare to watch her videos these days when Connor features so heavily. I honestly find him so irritating and just unbearable to watch. He’s so twitchy in his mannerisms he seems like he’s on something but he’s also so fake and OTT I just cannot stand him.

Reactions: 18
Typical selfish Ellie Darby. She treats Katie like a prop.. shoving her in videos when it suits her and her kit-kat sis love boo narrative. But when push comes to shove, you can quite clearly see that Katie and her feelings aren't even considered by Elle and Co. I felt awful for her sitting there and watching Elle gush over Lucy.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
it’s ‘matron of honour’ that is usually a married woman, maid of honour is usually unmarried. Though who really cares for traditions anyway 😂
Oops . Yeah my mistake 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

That was such a crappy thing to do Infront of Katie. If it was matron of honour fair enough but to out shine Katie's moment because Lucy is head bridesmaid is hurtful.

Reactions: 16
Wow that last video was hard to watch, Con was so obnoxious from start to finish. Talking over Elle the entire time.
I haven’t seen her videos in a while but saw comments here about her botox and filler, she really does look like a different person and has that puffy look which is usually a tell tale sign it’s been done bad or overdone. It’s aged her so much that she could pass as 40. I really hope she stops and that it’s not too late for the effects to reverse.
Elle’s comment on not really caring if Con likes the venue or not, I guess she’s paying.
The fact she wore that outfit to that wedding venue is absolutely mortifying.
The maid of honour scene was awful to watch, poor Katie. She must have felt so left out with all the attention on the naughty kid and Lucy screaming about the PJ’s. Why did Elle give her Angelle during what was meant to be a special moment, it’s always a money making opportunity for her. People will want to watch Katie be asked to be bridesmaid so she slipped in an ad before the launch goes live. Nothing is sacred in her life and any other small YouTuber's life. Also shocking no one told the kid off for his behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
newsflash for you elle: just because con doesn't like a venue doesn't mean he's a 'groomzilla' it means he's also in the wedding too :)

Reactions: 21
Wow that last video was hard to watch, Con was so obnoxious from start to finish. Talking over Elle the entire time.
I haven’t seen her videos in a while but saw comments here about her botox and filler, she really does look like a different person and has that puffy look which is usually a tell tale sign it’s been done bad or overdone. It’s aged her so much that she could pass as 40. I really hope she stops and that it’s not too late for the effects to reverse.
Elle’s comment on not really caring if Con likes the venue or not, I guess she’s paying.
The maid of honour scene was awful to watch, poor Katie. She must have felt so left out with all the attention on the naughty kid and Lucy screaming about the PJ’s. Why did Elle give her Angelle during what was meant to be a special moment, it’s always a money making opportunity for her. People will want to watch Katie be asked to be bridesmaid so she slipped in an ad before the launch goes live. Nothing is sacred in her life and any other small YouTuber's life. Also shocking no one told the kid off for his behaviour.
Well said 👏👏👏

He's not nicknamed "good boy Jesse" on Tattle for nothing! Because that's ALL Lucy used to say to him, even when he was being an absolute little tit and needed putting in his place. Elle has always been an entitled, spoiled madam from what I've seen, but since her mother has passed away her behaviour is on another level. This wedding (if it ever happens is gonna be like an episode of Home & Away it'll be so cheesy and staged.

Reactions: 14
Can someone inform me of the cheating situation and con liking girls on insta? I saw a comment on a different thread somewhere I think but there’s just so many threads I can’t keep up 😅 😅

Reactions: 2
Oops . Yeah my mistake 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

That was such a crappy thing to do Infront of Katie. If it was matron of honour fair enough but to out shine Katie's moment because Lucy is head bridesmaid is hurtful.
You just KNOW that Elle would expect to be Katie’s MOH.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I just watched it, and it was a struggle. Watching her ask Lucy infront of Katie was actually really sad, the way Lucy was talking over Katie whilst she was opening her box with good boy Jesse just making it even more chaotic 😭😭😭 why wouldn’t she have them joint, how much would that have meant to Katie. The whole situation was about Lucy and her bleeping rip off pjs

I wonder when the cameras off if they actually speak to each other in that fake qvc voice 😩

Reactions: 17
I’m an Elle fan and just like reading here but the scene with Katie was so uncomfortable. I really felt like it was unimportant to Elle as perhaps if Katie wasn’t her sister she wouldn’t be bridesmaid and it’s more of a ‘need to ask her ’ rather than a genuine want.

She should have visited Katie separately and made it special.

Reactions: 27
I always really feel for Katie so much, I genuinely hope she meets a lovely man in the future who treats her like she deserves to be treated and gives her distance from her mean girl sisters

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I always really feel for Katie so much, I genuinely hope she meets a lovely man in the future who treats her like she deserves to be treated and gives her distance from her mean girl sisters
Can you imagine having Elle and Lucy as your SIL that's enough to put most guys off!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For anyone whose watched the whole video, did katie get pjs or was it just lucy?

Elle should get some of the filler removed from her face cheeks and injected in her bum cheeks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For anyone whose watched the whole video, did katie get pjs or was it just lucy?

Elle should get some of the filler removed from her face cheeks and injected in her bum cheeks
Katie didn’t get any but I’m pretty sure Elle posted an Insta story of Katie wearing a load of angelle stuff so she might have got hers before lucy

Reactions: 4

Just Lucy, which makes it even worse. Tbf Maybe she’s already given Katie hers but the whole thing was just so inconsiderate

Reactions: 5
Just Lucy, which makes it even worse. Tbf Maybe she’s already given Katie hers but the whole thing was just so inconsiderate
the whole giving the boxes was a really underwhelming but manic situation. I don’t understand why Elle gave Lucy her overpriced pjs then. For someone who does everything for the gram it was a really odd situation

Reactions: 13
I thought the pyjamas would be maid of honour themed but no, just Angelle. Made no sense.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.