Elle Darby #7 Give me fillers, I must have more, ignoring my haters & humping the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hated the wedding dress try on she did, what a piss take. She only did it for a laugh because no way would any of them have ever been good enough for her tit show in a million years. He's horrible! I think it's all gone fake tits up since he's been more vocal on her channel...

That's absolutely gutting for you, I had a big 'white' wedding a few years ago and I think if all this had happened while I was trying to plan it, the stress would have killed me 🥺 really hope you manage to get the day you want. Something like that probably wouldn't occur to Elle, she lives her life exactly how she wants, pandemic or not it would seem.
I actually wanted to see the asos dresses on as some of them looked nice on the website and I'm trying to be more budget friendly haha. That was the first video of hers that I watched and I couldn't get over the stuck up vibes she gave off the whole way through.

Thank you! It's so difficult and I honestly didn't think my wedding which is a year away would be effected by the virus. We're frantically trying to figure something out, but it's hard. Especially with limited funds! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I actually don't mind Elle and watch her videos now and then but having Katie and lucy open that stuff together was a low blow. Katie was genuinely happy but it was all made about lucy and I felt sorry for Katie. There were much better ways to do it than that. Also, take a shot every time one of them says 'sis' lol

Reactions: 24
Just watching her new video and it makes me so sad that she clearly can’t see what she’s doing to her face :( she’s so puffed with filler it looks plastic. I know it’s your face/ your body do what you want but Elle was so naturally beautiful IMO, even 18 months ago on that couples 20k food challenge with James and carys yes she’d done her lips and dabbled in bits but I think she still looked so pretty. Now... she literally does look like Jennifer Coolidge in a cinderella story i think it’s sad
That 20k challenge came up on my youtube feed the other day and I watched it again. Can't believe how different her face is now! Quite sad really

I actually wanted to see the asos dresses on as some of them looked nice on the website and I'm trying to be more budget friendly haha. That was the first video of hers that I watched and I couldn't get over the stuck up vibes she gave off the whole way through.

Thank you! It's so difficult and I honestly didn't think my wedding which is a year away would be effected by the virus. We're frantically trying to figure something out, but it's hard. Especially with limited funds! ❤
Unrelated to Elle sorry. But check out Wed2B if there’s one near you, they are all off the rack but there are some absolute bargain dresses that you’d never know were so cheap! 💜

Reactions: 9
I just don’t understand why she’s starting all this wedding ‘content’ now. She must realise the wedding is 2 years away and people will get bored. I’d be very surprised if their relationship even lasts until then tbh

Also why was Lucy so grateful to Elle for the Angelle collection clothes? It’s her own brand, it’s not like Elle’s went out and bought them for her😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Unrelated to Elle sorry. But check out Wed2B if there’s one near you, they are all off the rack but there are some absolute bargain dresses that you’d never know were so cheap! 💜
I second wed2b - I found a dress I really loved in a bridal boutique for £1800, couldn’t justify that. Then I went to wed2b and found THE ONE for just £499!!! Shame my wedding has been postponed twice and now I have to wait until 2022. Makes me sick that Elle is making all this wedding content when people are postponing and losing money left right and centre.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I just don’t understand why she’s starting all this wedding ‘content’ now. She must realise the wedding is 2 years away and people will get bored. I’d be very surprised if their relationship even lasts until then tbh

Also why was Lucy so grateful to Elle for the Angelle collection clothes? It’s her own brand, it’s not like Elle’s went out and bought them for her😂
This may be a marketing plan too far but wouldn’t it have been more relatable if she had her sisters in the marketing campaigns I don’t think they are especially as Lucy has a channel and Katie is so sweet. I would have thought she would have had the collection already but instead filmed for the audience 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Does the rule of 6 not apply to the Darby family? At Lucy’s house there was Lucy, Jordan, Elle, Katie, Jesse (presumably Jenson) and the twins!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Does the rule of 6 not apply to the Darby family? At Lucy’s house there was Lucy, Jordan, Elle, Katie, Jesse (presumably Jenson) and the twins!
Apparently not no, Lucy, Jordan and their four children shouldn’t be mixing with anyone because they are a family of 6, that’s the limit. Clearly rules don’t apply to influencers though, these are the people who still make sure they get a holiday in a pandemic and don’t wear seatbelts.

Reactions: 20
Elle is so obviously not a size 8, she’s so insecure it’s actually sad. She’s a grown woman and needs to accept her grown up body as it is.

I was wondering when Elle stopped doing fitness and why? Seems a bit weird how she just stopped as that was how she got started on YouTube. She never posts fitness stuff, does she even do any gym stuff anymore?

Reactions: 14
Did anyone know she was engaged? 🙄🥱
Sooo I’m local to these 2 weirdos, and actually visited this garden centre on Friday with my son to look at the Christmas stuff.. Who does a insta photo shoot on a crossing in the middle of a car park - which may I point out is ALWAYS busy - she looks like a right twit!! If I’d have seen her I don’t think I’d have been able to find my brake pedal 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i find it so strange that she would be happy to get married at a venue that conman didn’t like! I would hate to get married somewhere that my partner didn’t like, it’s both your wedding not just the bride!
Especially as A. He really didn’t like the other one and B. Her mum loved The Manor and they had such a lovely last afternoon Tea there for her Birthday and such lovely memories. It would be a no brainier for me. The Manor is amazing for weddings, really beautiful.

I really try not to post about people’s weight/looks on here as I don’t think it’s very nice but I’ve seen a few posts recently about what size Elle is and totally agree with them.

I’m not a jeans type of girl cos I just find them uncomfortable and struggle to find ones that fit being 5ft2 and having a bit of a bum. I’m also quite small at a B cup. For ages I felt horrible at having to size up in some shops for stuff to fit that I just took a strop and was like nah im refusing to size up and when I was watching elles videos I’m like how is she getting away with those sizes? Im not like elles shape at all but I was baffled like what’s going here?! I defo think youtubers feel the need to lie about their sizes for whatever reasons. I mean she can’t look that different in real life surely!
B81A6630-372F-46AA-BDA3-2C5C9DB897E4.jpeg

Reactions: 13
If you watch her first few videos she literally looks like a completely different person, and the thing is she’s so orange and fake to me she’s not even good looking, so unnatural and her eye freaks me out

Reactions: 6
If you watch her first few videos she literally looks like a completely different person, and the thing is she’s so orange and fake to me she’s not even good looking, so unnatural and her eye freaks me out
What does she actually have wrong with her eye?

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure to be honest. I know she had Strabismus surgery on it. Pretty sure it’s just a bong eye
Oh well the surgery didn’t work then. I do feel sorry for her with that but she doesn’t help herself with the filler around her eyes or to remove her eye bags 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.