Elle Darby #69 Tweeting and Cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sad beige influencer trend needs to end as quickly as the crushed velvet grey one did. How much better did the spotty orange play at look? But they flipped it to the plain beige side, finished off with a beige wall mural. So depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The playroom ‘transformation’ looks shite.

She’s also posted some #ad aff links which I’m assuming means she has been gifted other items and will earn commission if anyone buys through these links. Can we also message these companies to make sure they’re aware??
---
do we know when she’s due?
I don’t think we know the date, only that it’s some time in April

& condom hat company have given her a discount code. Wow.

she also doesn’t even follow them on insta. at least pretend you’re not just in it for the money carby 🙄

Reactions: 8
I cannot understand the hype of an all beige house! It’s so boring and looks almost dirty! She needs some freshness or some greenery, a couple little plants around the house would brighten it up so much! It’s wild they completely stripped the playroom back to beige 😳

Reactions: 16
That playroom looks absolutely dreadful, no colour at all ugh. Each to there own I guess, I've always gave my children colours they love it and so do I. Who doesn't love a bit of colour in there life?

Reactions: 3
I cannot understand the hype of an all beige house! It’s so boring and looks almost dirty! She needs some freshness or some greenery, a couple little plants around the house would brighten it up so much! It’s wild they completely stripped the playroom back to beige 😳
Connnnnn Gemmas done her playroom beige with a mural and a book section let's do that NOW

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
"In here we have all of Saint's big toys that don't fit mum's aesthetic" made me sad for her kids. Babies and toddlers NEED that visual stimulation to learn different colours, textures etc. It's literally a developmental milestone.

✨sad beige toys for sad beige children✨

All whilst Elle 'my children are just an extension of me' Swift sits there, smirking and basking in her own smugness.

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 00.57.11.png

• Sad
Reactions: 17
"In here we have all of Saint's big toys that don't fit mum's aesthetic" made me sad for her kids. Babies and toddlers NEED that visual stimulation to learn different colours, textures etc. It's literally a developmental milestone.

✨sad beige toys for sad beige children✨

All whilst Elle 'my children are just an extension of me' Swift sits there, smirking and basking in her own smugness.

View attachment 2081359
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but how safe to have that little sit down area with a plug socket so low 😳

Reactions: 4
Why is the bookcase so high? Is it to stop saint from reaching them all and making a mess? Because if so, that’s really pathetic.

It’s more of a decoration than a bookcase if he can’t even reach for whatever one he wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I still can’t understand why they’re redecorating anyway if they’re trying to move. Unless that idea has all fallen through. Has she shown the completed new nursery yet?

Reactions: 4
I’m assuming they’re self-employed. I wonder if the original idea of moving house was just because they knew their accounts were never going to be as healthy again after being outed as a racists? They knew that if they were going to move it had to be ASAP because when they file their next years accounts they wouldn’t get the agreement in principle they need for a bigger mortgage. Maybe that’s why CONs had to get an actual job, because so much time as passed and according to companies house they don’t earn anything really.

Reactions: 13
Has he got a job?

I’m assuming they’re self-employed. I wonder if the original idea of moving house was just because they knew their accounts were never going to be as healthy again after being outed as a racists? They knew that if they were going to move it had to be ASAP because when they file their next years accounts they wouldn’t get the agreement in principle they need for a bigger mortgage. Maybe that’s why CONs had to get an actual job, because so much time as passed and according to companies house they don’t earn anything really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.