Elle Darby #69 Tweeting and Cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think her sharing the condescending rubbish about it being your problem not the childā€™s is just her way of saying sheā€™s not a crazy disgusting racist and itā€™s just what she learnt and picked up from her parents so itā€™s not her fault ā€¦ šŸ‘€ šŸ™„

Reactions: 17
I also think her sharing the condescending rubbish about it being your problem not the childā€™s is just her way of saying sheā€™s not a crazy disgusting racist and itā€™s just what she learnt and picked up from her parents so itā€™s not her fault ā€¦ šŸ‘€ šŸ™„
If thatā€™s the angle sheā€™s going for. Then I have a question for her.

did Katie not end up like that? If anything as the younger sibling sheā€™d pick up on her mother and big sister being racist, fat-phobic, xenophobic etc. Sheā€™d be doubly impressionable, yet is the sweetest one.

But of course, in Elleā€™s world, personal choice, taking accountability of oneā€™s actions and being kind in society goes out the window when you have to blame everyone and everything else for being outed and having to ā€œtake a breakā€ from SM.

Reactions: 18
Omg how dreamy and selfless of him šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

....for bunging some premade cookies in the oven?
That she 100% bought for herself
She had to note that they were M&S too. Probably from his last trip to Lidl right across the road from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It PISSES ME OFFFFF that they all get gifted stuff!!!! THEY CAN AFFORD IT!???????????? do these THICK companies not get that?!!!!!!!!!!! It's US IN THE REAL WORLD who have kids and work full time and whos bills are going up and have to fork out for new prams and clothes and cots and car seats and these bleeping useless cunts get them just GIVEN arghhhhhhhhhhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It PISSES ME OFFFFF that they all get gifted stuff!!!! THEY CAN AFFORD IT!???????????? do these THICK companies not get that?!!!!!!!!!!! It's US IN THE REAL WORLD who have kids and work full time and whos bills are going up and have to fork out for new prams and clothes and cots and car seats and these bleeping useless cunts get them just GIVEN arghhhhhhhhhhhh
Itā€™s advertising, thatā€™s it, they donā€™t care about the person, itā€™s just a cheap from of advertising their products. Itā€™s sickening though and I wish more people would not get sucked into it and would actually message Brands saying itā€™s off putting. Mamas and papas are the worse, gifting whole nurseries. The thing with Elle itā€™s not just racism, itā€™s homophobic, fat shaming, being horrible about animals. Sheā€™s vile.
---
Elle should be reported though as the gifted part is so small and hidden.

Reactions: 26
Yea but letā€™s be real, they arenā€™t going to gift anything to the single mum down the road on benefits, struggling with her 5 kids and 200 followers on Instagram that she only has time to post updates on once a year. Thereā€™s literally nothing in it for them? No ones going to see that? Itā€™s the sad reality really of the online ā€œinfluencerā€ craze.
Itā€™s very cheap advertising for the companies and boosts page views and interactions, even all those clicking on their profile to complain are driving the accounts reached.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s advertising, thatā€™s it, they donā€™t care about the person, itā€™s just a cheap from of advertising their products. Itā€™s sickening though and I wish more people would not get sucked into it and would actually message Brands saying itā€™s off putting. Mamas and papas are the worse, gifting whole nurseries. The thing with Elle itā€™s not just racism, itā€™s homophobic, fat shaming, being horrible about animals. Sheā€™s vile.
---
Elle should be reported though as the gifted part is so small and hidden.
Possibly someone with more know how than me could report her where it hurts. If sheā€™s incorporated her career (someone mentioned about companyā€™s house?) then sheā€™s not some rando with a camera getting free stuff, sheā€™s a business and businesses have a level of accountability. Is there a way to report her holdings or whatever for the vile things sheā€™s said - as some of it could be classed as a hate crime and there for illegal and subject to a police investigation.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yea but letā€™s be real, they arenā€™t going to gift anything to the single mum down the road on benefits, struggling with her 5 kids and 200 followers on Instagram that she only has time to post updates on once a year. Thereā€™s literally nothing in it for them? No ones going to see that? Itā€™s the sad reality really of the online ā€œinfluencerā€ craze.
Itā€™s very cheap advertising for the companies and boosts page views and interactions, even all those clicking on their profile to complain are driving the accounts reached.
I'm not a single mum down the street with 5 kids. I have a 2 yr old and i'm 5 months pregnant - Me and my husbands both have full time jobs and always have. Our issue is we have to keep buying and buying and these spraffing free loaders get things given its pathetic.

Reactions: 14
I'm not a single mum down the street with 5 kids. I have a 2 yr old and i'm 5 months pregnant - Me and my husbands both have full time jobs and always have. Our issue is we have to keep buying and buying and these spraffing free loaders get things given its pathetic.
Im confused as I didnā€™t say you wereā€¦..?

I was just pointing out WHY they do it and donā€™t just give all the freebies to the most needy who canā€™t afford it.

Reactions: 24
Im confused as I didnā€™t say you wereā€¦..?

I was just pointing out WHY they do it and donā€™t just give all the freebies to the most needy who canā€™t afford it.
I'm AWARE WHY they do it. I was venting about them being free loaders. Didn't really need an explanation.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree... I just wish these morons would actually get their heads out of their arses and actually give it away. If i had the money that Darby had i would be giving so much of the gifted stuff away to make up for a small amount of the absolute vileness that she brought into this world. Then maybe people would slightly backdown....but thats me being very open minded but on the other hand "off with her head" (Cancel that witch)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She had to note that they were M&S too. Probably from his last trip to Lidl right across the road from them.
KP Nuts/United Biscuits make all biscuits/cookies/crisps/nuts for M & S - they're the same as Tesco and other supermarkets. Some idiots buy M & S as they think they're luxury šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.