Elle Darby #69 Tweeting and Cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Family holiday in dubai - elle thought she was parent trap step mom.
New podcast - blamed everything but the fact shes a witch for her racist homophobic fatphobic humanphobic behaviours.
Baby shower - minimal but over the top con brought surprise presents at the end that elle organised.

Thats all i got guys🤣
---
Who called the ghost collab?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
It makes me cringe knowing these ‘influencers’ just keep posting pictures of a brand in the hopes of getting some deal. Looks like it worked for conman with that ghost tit but I just couldn’t imagine doing it personally. Seems really desperate

Reactions: 23
It’s bloody hilarious to think she’d be able to stick it out at a real job in the real world… out of interest, has she ever actually worked customer service/a proper job? (taking selfies for a living doesn’t count…soz)

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2007174
Found the perfect push present for Elle bells
My favourite think about us calling CON a vampire is that Elle is the OG vampire.
Does anyone remember when they were on that reality TV show and two of the boys spread a rumour that Elle was a vampire and refused to sleep in the same room as her because he was scared 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Happy podcrap day angles x

Shes got lucky girl sydrome today. Remember to use the youtube link its somewhere, i just search for it when i want it, lets not boost her up the charts xo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How can anyone actually sit through her podcast?? Her voice is awful, like nails down a chalkboard ‼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
A tik tok of her at the baby show just came up on my fyp and she was saying about it was good to see products she had been looking at for ages in person “including this pram from
Icandy” for ages elle or just since you saw molly mae with it?

Reactions: 21
A tik tok of her at the baby show just came up on my fyp and she was saying about it was good to see products she had been looking at for ages in person “including this pram from
I was just coming here to say the exact same thing 😂😂 molly has it so she needs it 🤣 makes me cringe🥴

Reactions: 10
I’ve been awol from this thread for the longest time because I was just in disbelief that she’s back. HOW is she making a living…horrible little racist. Now the podcast 🫣🫣

Reactions: 42
Aw is that the same Icandy pram that Molly Mae has?

She’s such a twit. You’ll never be Molly Mae in a million years hun, no matter how hard you try.

Reactions: 24
What’s the wrong with the pram she was gifted for Saint? Can’t be seen without the latest hot product I suppose

Reactions: 28
Honestly don't understand why these muppets think it's OK to say I need a new this and that when she's already got a child who still uses a pram/finishing using one and the clothes too! I only bought a few new clothes for my youngest because I never got chance to get any myself

Reactions: 15
Great, absolutely going to sell my pram now. Can’t be in the next town knowing I have the same one 😂. I genuinely thought she’d go for a bugaboo donkey as it’s a twin one side-by-side so both babies can see when needs be (as Saint may still need one). Unless they don’t want to gift her another 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s the wrong with the pram she was gifted for Saint? Can’t be seen without the latest hot product I suppose
She was gifted the pram so she’s isn’t going to be bothered about wasting it.

We saved so hard for our pram, and it’s been cleaned up and ready to be used for our second child. She doesn’t know the value of money. She didn’t have to save hard or buy Saint’s pram out of her own money, so she isn’t going to give a duck.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.