Elle Darby #69 Tweeting and Cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he really need all this stuff? Really?
For a kid that has so many toys/books/clothes and doesn’t have a clue what Easter is.

My little girl is the same age and she got a little Milky Bar Easter egg and a colouring book. She’s over the moon.

He’s going to be one very spoilt child.

Attachments

Reactions: 38
For a kid that has so many toys/books/clothes and doesn’t have a clue what Easter is.

My little girl is the same age and she got a little Milky Bar Easter egg and a colouring book. She’s over the moon.

Crazy isn't it??? The pj's alone were £39!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Screenshot 2023-04-08 at 00.07.46.png
Screenshot 2023-04-08 at 00.11.25.png

He's not even 2 years old yet, he's not going to remember any of this materialistic crap the she bought him. And of course.. she makes sure people can see the M&S and Hotel Chocolat expensive chocolate at the top (that EDL will probably eat herself, let's be honest lol), but we all know you shop in Lidl boo.

It blows my mind that we are in the grips of the cost of living crisis (Latest reports indicating that four million children in the UK experienced food poverty in January of this year) and yet Elle proudly shows off the £100+ Easter box she made for her toddler. Sickening.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Just saw this when I was on Conman's IG and the umpa lumpa song started playing in my head :sick:

View attachment 2084484
Looks like she’s got a crush on the waiter on holiday you know the kind to confess their love for you and every single other woman they see holidaying lol
---
View attachment 2085402View attachment 2085403

He's not even 2 years old yet, he's not going to remember any of this materialistic crap the she bought him. And of course.. she makes sure people can see the M&S and Hotel Chocolat expensive chocolate at the top (that EDL will probably eat herself, let's be honest lol), but we all know you shop in Lidl boo.

It blows my mind that we are in the grips of the cost of living crisis (Latest reports indicating that four million children in the UK experienced food poverty in January of this year) and yet Elle proudly shows off the £100+ Easter box she made for her toddler. Sickening.
Easter hampers are bleeping ridiculous!!!
Let alone for a toddler 🙄

I don’t do Easter hamper or baskets I do however get a few Easter craft bits because the kids need entertaining over the holidays but other than they get one chocolate egg (more if family buy but I don’t expect it) since she is so big into Easter I wonder how many church services they will be attending

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The letter/certificate from the Easter bunny is a joke 😂 he can't even read Hun how much money did you waste on that

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Dear Saint

Sorry your mum and dad are a couple of racist asshole here’s a basket of tit

Love the Easter bunny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Didnt she put on her insta stories a few days/ weeks back that it's not all about what you have / expensive stuff ect when clearly that's all she thinks/ cares about...

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I've got 3 children and made them a little easter box a chocolate egg, an activity book, an easter cookie kit, a little edible paint easter biscuit set and easter bunny hot choc cones so we have a day in worth of activities so save money. It cost me about £15 to make. For 3. She's got her ONE YEAR Old over £100 of stuff there just isn't any need for...

• Heart
Reactions: 30

It’s all for content. This kid is just a prop for content and likes.

Reactions: 28
This.
I will say this until the cows come home.
She is from a background of IMMENSE privilege and after the absolute bile she was spilling came to light, she could have used her platform to raise awareness for anything. In true EDL style she used it to raise her own profile, blow smoke up her own ass, brag brag brag and rebrand.
Her WHOLE brand is based on indulgence and being wasteful with a "more, more, more" attitude.

All that stuff for Saint is not about him, it's about her - More, More, More.

Reactions: 27
I wonder how many struggling mamas watch this and feel inferior because of these ridiculous Easter and Christmas boxes

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Also… I see Saint went to the cinema yesterday to see super Mario with Lucy etc…, he’s not even 2 🤔🤔🤔. I took my 4 year old for the first time this week, I wouldn’t have dreamed of doing it before that she really!? What’s the point! He’s not gonna sit for 2 hours is he 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
She’s a braggy twit, who is she impressing though? Young girls/strangers. Sad life.

Reactions: 25
My jaw got progressively closer to the floor every time she added in another item into that box. How over the top and ridiculous.

I was wondering what he's gonna use the mini gardening set for considering their whole garden is covered in plastic grass? 🤨😅

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Amen. Her child is just a vehicle for ✨ content ✨ she doesn’t do these wonderful, expensive gestures for his benefit or enjoyment. She carefully plots ways to increase her engagement around the latest fad/event, purchases all of the items (probably written off as a business expense) then goes to great lengths to film herself putting it together and editing it into a nice little Reel. It’s actually sad.

Reactions: 24
My jaw got progressively closer to the floor every time she added in another item into that box. How over the top and ridiculous.
For me, treat your kids to what you fancy. She has the finances to do that.
In the current climate, the oversharing of her indulgent lifestyle is too much. As said above by others, this isn't about spoiling her babe, it's about showing off for content.

She's on a parr with Hinchy Grinchy for tonedeafness

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.