Elle Darby #69 Tweeting and Cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god, she is so toxic and condescending, and imagine the amount of young mums (target audience) that will be listening to her podcast and believe/preach everything she says 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Retiring from hustle culture. Unable to get brand deals post scandal.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Did anyone see this snippet of her podcast she put on Tiktok? So apparently.. if like a normal human being, you may get somewhat frustrated or annoyed at your child and you dare vent about it, EDL will accuse you of emotionally harming your child. It's a you problem according to her, your child can never be the cause of any frustration.. it's you and your negative energy and you're spreading your 'trauma' to your child. Talk about toxic positivity.

The ignorance out of this woman is disgusting and I noticed a few parents of neurodivergent children calling her out in the comments.

She worships and obsesses over how perfect Saint is already, I can only imagine her SONS (lol) will grow up to be spoilt, entitled and unmotivated adults, with Prince Harry level mommy issues. I also feel sorry for the poor souls who end up with EDL as a toxic mother in law :sick:

So I kind of get what she means with somethings OK...ie. I was abused in a previous relationship so I struggle with when my kids either spit on me accidently or grab my clothes (that is trauma not, not listening) so for me i do get upset about it. What EDL doesn't realise that yes kids do have bad days like us all but they can be little shits on purpose and they give you that damn look of when you've told them 20x that you said no but they smirk like shits and do the opposite. (We all know that looks mums 🙄) She seriously hasn't got a clue when saint hates his brother when he's older and will smack him for touching his toys

Reactions: 6
IMG_3410.jpeg
Why is she putting brand new clothes on a dirty, unhoovered and stained carpet :oops: the image she tries to sell of herself is so far from the reality

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2077837 Why is she putting brand new clothes on a dirty, unhoovered and stained carpet :oops: the image she tries to sell of herself is so far from the reality
I mean tbf to the twit, she does say it’s gonna be a washload so she will be washing said clothes so does it matter that they’ve been on the floor!?

*not defending before anyone jumps on me, just there are many other things to pull her up over this 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28
It's alot easier to look like a chilled out parent when your child is under 2, not yet in the throws of toddler fun and you only have one child and you don't work a single day and nor does your twit of a husband. Preach when you do something other than live a beige bollock existence and when you've done something with your life other than add more population to the planet. Do we need more swifts?!

Reactions: 37
Do we think they’re living off inheritance money? There’s no way her podcast or YouTube or her Instagram could be affording the life for her Connor and her kids.. especially when she’s still purchasing so much expensive stuff. How hasn’t Connor stood up and thought I really need to help financially with my family and get a job!

Reactions: 16
Do we think they’re living off inheritance money? There’s no way her podcast or YouTube or her Instagram could be affording the life for her Connor and her kids.. especially when she’s still purchasing so much expensive stuff. How hasn’t Connor stood up and thought I really need to help financially with my family and get a job!
Because he’s a scrounger and wouldn’t be with her if he had to get off his arse and earn a living

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.