Elle Darby #69 Tweeting and Cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I thought I saw him going into Pearce Funeral Services. He was carrying a lunch bag so I assumed he just got back from lunch and worked there.

That’s so funny if he’s working with dead 😂😂 only because he’s a walking corpse himself!

On a serious note I wonder if she will address it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, I thought I saw him going into Pearce Funeral Services. He was carrying a lunch bag so I assumed he just got back from lunch and worked there.
That’s so random if it was him, if anything I thought he’d become a PT and try and get clients and Elle would go mental at him training thinner prettier girls 🤣 maybe that’s why she’s happy for him to sit on his arse at home.

There’s good money in working at funerals though so maybe that’s why he does it if so?

They posted about a job opening 24/03 too that must be it? is Swindon not far though?

Count con working with corpses you couldn’t write it😂

1680812579413.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That’s so funny if he’s working with dead 😂😂 only because he’s a walking corpse himself!

On a serious note I wonder if she will address it!
I was BS-being. Sorry, it was the perfect opportunity to not run with it.
---
They posted about a job opening 24/03 too that must be it? is Swindon not far though?

Count con working with corpses you couldn’t write it😂

View attachment 2083150
Lmao!! They actually have a job going, maybe forward it onto CoN.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her signature 'pout whilst looking off the the side and holding bump' pose is clearly confusing the poor child, Saint is like "Mum.. what the duck are we supposed to be looking at?"

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 22.37.25.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Do we think they’re living off inheritance money? There’s no way her podcast or YouTube or her Instagram could be affording the life for her Connor and her kids.. especially when she’s still purchasing so much expensive stuff. How hasn’t Connor stood up and thought I really need to help financially with my family and get a job!
What inheritance money? Up to their eyeballs in debt……by her own admission when she was outed as a human hating racist her biggest worry was her finances.

They can’t afford to move!

He works as a PT but in true influencer style you are all lead to believe otherwise!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What inheritance money? Up to their eyeballs in debt……by her own admission when she was outed as a human hating racist her biggest worry was her finances.

They can’t afford to move!

He works as a PT but in true influencer style you are all lead to believe otherwise!
Do you know them personally?

Reactions: 1
Just saw this when I was on Conman's IG and the umpa lumpa song started playing in my head :sick:

Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 15.02.05.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just saw the name Soren and it’s my new vote on what her son will be called🤣 sorry to be that person guessing but just wanted to write it here so I don’t forget when the time comes

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.