Elle Darby #69 Tweeting and Cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely screaming that someone on tiktok said she sounds like Tracy beaker šŸ¤£šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Is this the right thread? Irregardless of who itā€™s about, im howling at ā€œbuoy in the North Seaā€ Letā€™s get Elle in a beige one of these pronto
My bad, this was meant for the Tayla Blue thread. Still applicable to Elle nonetheless šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The tiny crack is back šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Surprised she didnā€™t edit that angle out!!
Are times that tough she canā€™t afford some maternity clothes that fit? Between this and the unzipped jeans Jesus Christ šŸ™ˆšŸ„“

Agree with the oddly shaped arse comment wtf is that shape? Could perfectly balance a spirit level on her Lego arse. Why does it go so far down, almost like a soggy nappy. Why am I over analysing her bum shape?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder why they havenā€™t done a ā€˜nursery revealā€™ yet - could it be to do with Connors (lack of) wallpapering skills? Look at the join on that bad boy
329726F7-0232-4580-8D0A-92936DD6D5F0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So weā€™re back with another podcast and as Iā€™ve decided to give myself the role of giving a weekly update on stats, here they are:

Spotify : Down to 177 in the charts (104 last Monday)
Apple : Still not in the top 200 so no longer featured šŸ¤£

This week apparently focuses on ā€˜retiring from hustle cultureā€™ and as Iā€™d not heard of this before I decided to Google it and this was what it saysā€¦

ā€œHustle culture describes a common, modern workplace environment that emphasizes hard work and long hours as the key to success.ā€

So, sheā€™s decided to retire from ā€˜hard workā€™ šŸ˜³ I mean what in the actual HELL does she do that constitutes hard work šŸ˜‚ and if sheā€™s giving it up, I can only begin to imagine what that means sheā€™ll be doing in future *cue EDL hiring servants to feed her choccy biccies because sheā€™s retired from lifting her biscuit fingers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So apparently conjob is now listening to darby podcast? Elle " COOOOONNNNNN......POST ABOUT MY PODCAST SO PEOPLE CAN LIKE IT AND THINK IM GRREAT AGAIN! " I would love to be a fly on the wall at their house.....but then i would have to listen to her voice....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder why they havenā€™t done a ā€˜nursery revealā€™ yet - could it be to do with Connors (lack of) wallpapering skills? Look at the join on that bad boyView attachment 2074882
That is not *insta perfect* šŸ˜‚
---
Connors in Lidl on his insta stories ah times must be hard ( not that there's anything wrong with Lidl ) but ya know they like to make out there loaded Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ Elle is all fur coat and no knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That is not *insta perfect* šŸ˜‚
---
Connors in Lidl on his insta stories ah times must be hard ( not that there's anything wrong with Lidl ) but ya know they like to make out there loaded Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ Elle is all fur coat and no knickers.
Of course she only posts about the food sheā€™s got from M&S

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Did anyone see this snippet of her podcast she put on Tiktok? So apparently.. if like a normal human being, you may get somewhat frustrated or annoyed at your child and you dare vent about it, EDL will accuse you of emotionally harming your child. It's a you problem according to her, your child can never be the cause of any frustration.. it's you and your negative energy and you're spreading your 'trauma' to your child. Talk about toxic positivity.

The ignorance out of this woman is disgusting and I noticed a few parents of neurodivergent children calling her out in the comments.

She worships and obsesses over how perfect Saint is already, I can only imagine her SONS (lol) will grow up to be spoilt, entitled and unmotivated adults, with Prince Harry level mommy issues. I also feel sorry for the poor souls who end up with EDL as a toxic mother in law :sick:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Did anyone see this snippet of her podcast she put on Tiktok? So apparently.. if like a normal human being, you may get somewhat frustrated or annoyed at your child and you dare vent about it, EDL will accuse you of emotionally harming your child. It's a you problem according to her, your child can never be the cause of any frustration.. it's you and your negative energy and you're spreading your 'trauma' to your child. Talk about toxic positivity.

The ignorance out of this woman is disgusting and I noticed a few parents of neurodivergent children calling her out in the comments.

She worships and obsesses over how perfect Saint is already, I can only imagine her SONS (lol) will grow up to be spoilt, entitled and unmotivated adults, with Prince Harry level mommy issues. I also feel sorry for the poor souls who end up with EDL as a toxic mother in law :sick:
She has birthed one child so far who, I believe, hasn't even quite hit terrible twos. Both her and her husband are 'full time parents' with zero other responsibilities, and she really and truly thinks she's got this all figured out doesn't she. It's actually comical at this point.

Good luck Elle, you're gonna need it. Come back in a year or so and tell us all about how the problem is us parents šŸ‘šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 57

All I can hear now is Tracy Beaker!

Iā€™m astounded sheā€™s got the gall to spout this ā€œpsychologyā€ as if sheā€™s some beacon of truth. I donā€™t believe that becoming a mum suddenly makes you a relationship or trauma expert between a parent and their child/children. She hasnā€™t the first idea of childhood development or trauma manifestations in later life, yet she feels she can go on air acting like her words carry gravitas to change peopleā€™s behaviour she doesnā€™t know. Itā€™s dangerous. Her listeners could be doing harm following her ā€œadviceā€ without even knowing it.

I canā€™t begin to imagine how large her ego is, must be hard to get in the Range.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

How can she talk so many words but not say anything at the same time.

ā€œLook babeā€ youā€™re not a stellar mum yourself, you plaster your child on social media for strangers to gawk at! Take your own advice Hunnney

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Holy tit! This girl!
Sheā€™s trying to come from the whole ā€œgentle parent you need to regulate yourself before helping your child regulateā€ kind of place but instead sounds an absolute witch that thinks she is mum of the year. duck offffff

Plus she doesnā€™t work she has no real life or places to be. Parenting must be pretty easy when you can just stay home all day every day if you choose and can defuse any situation by simply avoiding it because they donā€™t have to do anything come back when the kids are at school and youā€™ve a full time job šŸ‘

Reactions: 26
When we are all late for school/work and the child will not put their shoes on. No hun, the problem is definitely them and not me šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Jesus wept sheā€™s so insufferable it makes me want to scream. How does she think she can sit there and dish out all this advice, like sheā€™s got some sort of bleeping doctorate degree. She is massively setting herself up for failure here because she will never, ever be able to have a ā€œmum ventā€ without being the BIGGEST hypocrite ever. I hope this comes to bite her in the arse when sheā€™s totally run ragged by two little boys, absolutely running rings around her and Connor.

Reactions: 28
She is a very toxic dangerous woman spouting this advice. And on the notion she says your child will pick up on everything you are... so Saint will realise what a racist and lazy pair his mum and dad are

I'd sort your own tit out Elle, before preaching to others it will come back and bite you when he's older!

Also get a job. It's embarrassing this podcasting.

Reactions: 41
So is she saying anyone who vents about there children are bad parents ?! Having children isn't easy it's not a walk in the park how she makes it out to be. Me and my husband work full time to provide for our children and of course do get tired, especially when the kids are arguing of course it makes u want to vent. ugh don't make u a bad parent. I don't know who the hell she thinks she is. She's a complete nobody who does nothing to provide for her children and is a complete " perfectionist" and a " perfect" parent. No such thing as perfect, what would life be if everything was perfect all the time, my god she lives in a dream world !!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.