Elle Darby #61 If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (literally)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, pretty sure they are getting married in and around her dads place in France. Lucy and her family are already out there and they get married tomorrow so defo France
Where did you hear they get married tomorrow?! If they do the other bridesmaids aren’t there. I have mutual contacts with one of them and she’s working this week! Not off till 18th/19th Aug

Reactions: 12
Nope, pretty sure they are getting married in and around her dads place in France. Lucy and her family are already out there and they get married tomorrow so defo France
I mean… I’m not overly sure this is facts when they’re still in this country today. Not a chance they’d arrive in France the same day they were getting wed, just no way.

Reactions: 20
I know I'm sad but I like to keep stats on You Tubers 😁
I've got the following stats for Elle
4/9/2020 404k,
18/1/2022 573k,
16/2/2022 570k,
9/6/2022 565k
and 7/8/2022 563k
For the same dates Gemma Louise Miles was 290k, 457k, 459k, 469k and 478k

Reactions: 12
What a way to honour your mums birthday by shaking your ratty extensions and getting content for the gram

Reactions: 24
Uk wedding today (this weekend) has happened then (I mean con was showing of his lavazza pods this morning) and I reckon they’ll do the abroad one on the 21st, they got engaged on august 21st 2020

Reactions: 11
Sorry to any Ellenors, but the spelling of it just looks so atrocious. She thinks changing her username will rebrand her, actually it just makes her look even more irrelevant than she already was.

She’s also lost more followers!

Reactions: 37
I’m sorry if it has sentimental meaning but Ellenor looks ridiculous. What’s wrong with Eleanor? Surely she must spend her life telling people how to spell it on forms. Also, as she provinces Elle as Ellie, surely her full name should therefore be pronounced as Ellie-nor 🧐🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry if it has sentimental meaning but Ellenor looks ridiculous. What’s wrong with Eleanor? Surely she must spend her life telling people how to spell it on forms. Also, as she provinces Elle as Ellie, surely her full name should therefore be pronounced as Ellie-nor 🧐🧐
I’ve always thought it sounded like her parents at the registry office went so “Ellen OR” then paused to make another suggestion and just went with it 😂 I don’t understand how Elle is Ellie it all confuses me.

Her clothing should therefore be AngELLIE

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nah not for Saint 🙄🙄 how could Saint be like any other baby and potentially choke on something, how could medical advice for other baby’s be applicable to Saint? That may be what other babies do, but not Saint 🙄🙄🙄
That’s basic common sense ffs, mines 16 months and I’ve always squashed them flat 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.