Elle Darby #61 If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (literally)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being so self centered herself why does she find it okay for Katie to be shown on her platform in a very revealing bodysuit. A true sister would honestly suggest a longer top 💚
Why? Elle is wearing the exact same thing?

Reactions: 17
Sorry if i missed something but did connor not say « can’t wait to marry you in a couple of weeks » at the end of june? For them to still not be married a month later

Reactions: 11
Sorry if i missed something but did connor not say « can’t wait to marry you in a couple of weeks » at the end of june? For them to still not be married a month later
Think they are married, legal part is done anyway.

It's defo a packing nut/ polystyrene rolling about. Probably from her fan. How does anyone think that white blob is a rat/mouse? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12

It's defo a packing nut/ polystyrene rolling about. Probably from her fan. How does anyone think that white blob is a rat/mouse? 😅
It’s not the white blob, that’s what I intially thought. Before the white blob around 6 minute mark it’s something dark that runs across, blink and you’ll miss it.

Reactions: 3

Exactly it boggles my mind how they came to that conclusion 🥴 anyway I had to have another look and it was still in the floor when she turned the camera round to do the gym tour 🤣

Reactions: 1
I saw a tiktok of a couple who did the legal bit here and had the celebration abroad, they still dressed up and made a thing of it with a caption like "legal part done, fun part to be continued..." I'm really shocked they haven't even referenced it.

Reactions: 8
The resemblance in her most recent story is uncanny!
Omfg this has me DEAD.. I've been trying to work out for ages who the InStA bAdDiEs remind me of with all of their filler, especially in their cheeks... BILLY THE PUPPET 💀 spot on

There's nothing wrong with what Katie's wearing....I see 12 year olds out wearing that. I think some people here are quite patronising towards Katie. It's not risque at all and she looks happy. I think if she had abs or a completely flat tummy you wouldn't of mentioned it.

Do think Elle knows that people have a soft spot for her though so is using her in her videos

• Heart
Reactions: 57
There's nothing wrong with what Katie's wearing....I see 12 year olds out wearing that. I think some people here are quite patronising towards Katie. It's not risque at all and she looks happy. I think if she had abs or a completely flat tummy you wouldn't of mentioned it.

Do think Elle knows that people have a soft spot for her though so is using her in her videos
I'm in no way patronising I have an autistic sister and two autistic brothers it's nothing to do with that and it wasn't even the tummy area I was referring to each to there own wouldn't personally want my sister exposed like that

I think it’s nice to see a girl who’s confident with her body, Katie obviously wants to wear whatever she wants and doesn’t give 2 hoots what people say. Wish Elle would take a leaf out of her book tbh!
I’m surprised the “Katie’s pregnant” comments haven’t resurfaced on here because god forbid a girl show a bit of her belly!

Reactions: 36
I don’t see what Katie is wearing as exposed. She’s got a shirt on over the top which means she clearly left the house like that, so don’t think it’s exposing to video her wearing it too?

Reactions: 12
I’m going to mention it I can’t hold it in anymore but since it’s august…..

It won’t be long until vlogmas angelsssssss I’m interested to see how she plans on playing that out this year especially since she stopped so suddenly last year. Sorry as you were 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
I saw a tiktok of a couple who did the legal bit here and had the celebration abroad, they still dressed up and made a thing of it with a caption like "legal part done, fun part to be continued..." I'm really shocked they haven't even referenced it.
This makes sense if the wedding is in France. It's so difficult/near impossible to get legally married there unless you are actually a French resident.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.