Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laylochika

Long time lurker first time poster - thread name idea - “Elle’s got a new Instagram handle, hoping people will forget the scandal”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 138

Ccapf

VIP Member
I'm suicidal. I go through waves of intensity. I've attempted 5 times in my life since I was 13 right through until November of 2020. My last attempt was me at my lowest. I was numb. I couldn't function. I couldn't keep relationships going. Basic hygiene went right out the window. I was self sabotaging and abusing myself. I had other medical issues which were making things worse. I know everyone experiences things differently. I have sympathy for anyone who has mental health issues.

But elle doesn't hit right for me, this is an absolute plot to make people feel sorry for her. She's celebrated family events, went on multiple holidays, planning weddings, managed to nourish herself, lose weight, keep up with her hair, tan, fillers, educate herself through podcasts and books and find her sparkle all within 6 months?

Give me a fucking break. Doesn't happen. I couldn't even get out of bed and air my room pit, change my bedding and brush my matted hair. If anything she felt sorry for herself that's it. She was sad because of the reality of what her own words caused. No depressed and wanting life to end because she feels there's no other way out. Because Saint, her wedding and hen do have been her way back. From the moment she stepped "offline" the return was calculated.

She's fucking insulting. Actually makes me so angry. Life according to elle.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 112

miamia26

Hi All. I’m a long time reader and Elle’s video from yesterday made me finally create an account. I don’t even know where to begin. I’m one of the ‘affected’ people from Elle’s Twitter rage, I’m from Eastern Europe and live in UK for 5 years. I followed Elle for so many years, I did genuinly like her (it started to go down for me after that ridiculous engagement though). I bought her Angelle items. I bought things through her affiliate links. So you can imagine how hurtfull those tweets were to me. Anyway I’m even more pissed off now after her comeback. How to get my sparkle back?? Wtf was that?? And now this video on what she did while she was offline. Like how dare you? Bragging about her super expensive holiday around US and then saying if you have a dream just do it? Elle you think I don’t dream about taking my son on such trips? Instead I have to think about how I will manage to pay bills and buy food in winter you selfish b***tch. I just can’t believe it. I also messaged her on Instagram, not being nasty or anything and my message was fully ignored. SHAME ON YOU ELLE, I hope karma will get you.

• Heart
Reactions: 103

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
Well.. I couldn’t help myself and started to watch and I’m already speechless. She really is so insensitive. Speaking about her USA Road trip “if you have a dream to do that just do it make it happen”.. Elle love most people in this country are currently choosing between feeding their kids or keeping them warm they can just make a road trip around USA happen..

• Heart
Reactions: 101

strawberrypineapple

‘You’ll never lose what is meant for you’ I mean maybe boyfriends/friends wise, but did I miscarry twice in 6 months because I’m just not meant to be a parent 😥. I get it but I also so wish people would get off their high horses with quotes like this - and think about the people they may reach. You’re not sending it to a friend who’s going through a break up or didn’t get a job they interviewed for, you are broadcasting that to a multitude of people with possibly devastating things going on in their life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
This is like when Kylie Jenner was asking people to fund her makeup artists medical bills. It just doesn’t sit right with me. These people are happy to drop thousands of pounds on van cleef bracelets but are begging for charity money for their causes. It’s a complete joke.

• Wow
Reactions: 92

BaileyMC

VIP Member
One gust of wind and her gunt is on display. I don’t want to see your racist ham sandwich thanks 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 85

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
‘Have you eaten all the caramac chocolate Katie? Is there actually any left for us today? Oh there is, well done’

How fucking patronising, don’t act like you don’t sit on the sofa demolishing digestives carby? Hate how she exploits Katie in her videos, she is a lovely girl and sounds like she’s got a new career which is good.

• Sad
Reactions: 84

mySON

Chatty Member
I'm suicidal. I go through waves of intensity. I've attempted 5 times in my life since I was 13 right through until November of 2020. My last attempt was me at my lowest. I was numb. I couldn't function. I couldn't keep relationships going. Basic hygiene went right out the window. I was self sabotaging and abusing myself. I had other medical issues which were making things worse. I know everyone experiences things differently. I have sympathy for anyone who has mental health issues.

But elle doesn't hit right for me, this is an absolute plot to make people feel sorry for her. She's celebrated family events, went on multiple holidays, planning weddings, managed to nourish herself, lose weight, keep up with her hair, tan, fillers, educate herself through podcasts and books and find her sparkle all within 6 months?

Give me a fucking break. Doesn't happen. I couldn't even get out of bed and air my room pit, change my bedding and brush my matted hair. If anything she felt sorry for herself that's it. She was sad because of the reality of what her own words caused. No depressed and wanting life to end because she feels there's no other way out. Because Saint, her wedding and hen do have been her way back. From the moment she stepped "offline" the return was calculated.

She's fucking insulting. Actually makes me so angry. Life according to elle.
I'm sorry you've had to go through this. But i do want to point out that not everybody is the same. Firstly, not everything you've said is true. The very few photos we caught of elle in the couple of months leading up to her returning, she looked awful, she didn't look tanned and she didn't have her hair extensions in, not that this should be an indication of somebodies mental health.

She said she felt she didn't want to be on this earth anymore, and i have been there too. A few years ago when i was alone i used to cry, feel numb and hurt myself daily. However, i saw my friends all the time, went to gigs, went on family holidays etc. This doesn't mean the way i felt wasn't 'real'. I just feel like this is a slightly insensitive view towards mental health and there's probably many other people in this thread that have felt that low too but did a good job of hiding it to the outside world

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She’s such a dirty little bragger. Who the hell leaves their sunglasses lens side down unless they’re trying to show off the label? Dicksplat.
This is one of the things that disgusts me with her. The constant showing off. Who gives a flying fuck if you’re dressed head to toe in designer stuff, you’re still a racist homophobic idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 82