Elle Darby #61 If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (literally)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are what appears to be mice running behind her in her recent vid , I’m not sure is she is in her gym or garage I refuse to watch all of it
They used to have mice in that garage/gym when they first moved in 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh god 🤦‍♀️ watching her trying to “prove” she’s such a better person now is soo uncomfortable. Who would even be so shortsighted to take that photo and put it up for all to see?! “Here’s me and someone less than ✌ 💋… no longer a horrible person hunny boo sis” Does anyone even care about her “sElF iMpRoVeMeNt” anyway. She’s so try hard it’s pathetic. No brands should work with her. Keep posting your trashy photos online if you must but the actual “job” part where she earns ridiculous money from it should be DONE just like she’d be sacked from any other job in real life!

Reactions: 11
Wow so Elle is going down the white savior route?? Guess the racist route didnt work out for her??? Honestly those stories have me raging. No one needs your help Elle, and certainly not when you were built with money your dad stole. what a massive bleep

Reactions: 16
"Hey, random girl I just met, can you let me take a photo of the stuff I've bought you for my Instagram so I can prove I'm a good person" - the fact a question similar to this will have had to be asked to get the photo of the baby clothes 🤢 The photo of just her & the girl she met would have been fine.

Reactions: 10
She’s testing waters I think , she’s not sure wat direction to take ,she’s done show off vids where she works with that tacky company who do balloon clumps , fitness vids , saint vids …. She’s struggling to work out her target audience

Reactions: 12
Oh god 🤦‍♀️ watching her trying to “prove” she’s such a better person now is soo uncomfortable. Who would even be so shortsighted to take that photo and put it up for all to see?! “Here’s me and someone less than ✌ 💋… no longer a horrible person hunny boo sis” Does anyone even care about her “sElF iMpRoVeMeNt” anyway. She’s so try hard it’s pathetic. No brands should work with her. Keep posting your trashy photos online if you must but the actual “job” part where she earns ridiculous money from it should be DONE just like she’d be sacked from any other job in real life!
The fact she’s going out of her way to try so hard to prove it just show she hasn’t changed at all, she’s literally posted a few books she’s apparently read and posted photos with a woman of another race, if she honestly thinks people are gonna look at those things and think ‘Awk how kind’ etc their bleeping deluded sorry but it proves absolutely nothing. Actions speak louder than words and all that.

Reactions: 14
Emily and Lucy are in France but only for a week, considering Elle isn't there (yet) I'm guessing no wedding until later in the month!

Reactions: 3
To be fair, she lives on a new build estate that used to be fields.. my brother lives on a new build estate in the country and also had mice in his garage when he first moved in. They ate through a sofa!

Reactions: 1
Being so self centered herself why does she find it okay for Katie to be shown on her platform in a very revealing bodysuit. A true sister would honestly suggest a longer top 💚

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.