Elle Darby #61 If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (literally)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they always tag the brands of items they use? It feels so beggy to me. No one wants to work with you huns, you're big fat racists remember?

Reactions: 19
Elle Darby #62 New handle can’t mend the scandal, nor can saint remove her racist taint

• Heart
Reactions: 62
New thread title suggestion

Ellenor swift the racist, homophobic witch has gone and married con the cheating narcissistic prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Her followers are still going down. She’s 653k now and was definitely 654k a few days ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her followers are still going down. She’s 653k now and was definitely 654k a few days ago.
As cost of living goes up , I think interest in her will dwindle anyway , listening to someone brag about there Halloween and Christmas decorations when people are cold and hungry… so clueless

Reactions: 37
hahahahaha the name change that’s so funny and looks so weird, you’ll never get away from being elle darby the racist, fatphobic, horrible cow x

Reactions: 12
Came here to say ellenorswift as a new handle is not the best thing. Just do elleswift instead, you might want to move away from your past but it looks try to hard.

Reactions: 17
Came here to say ellenorswift as a new handle is not the best thing. Just do elleswift instead, you might want to move away from your past but it looks try to hard.
But guuuuuys, I’m a MoThEr and a mature young women with a young child and my booooys are my world and now I’m a married woman with a baaaaaby and a boyfriend husband in the baaack, I have got to show my groooowf and the only way I can do this without expending time, energy or money is to change my naaaame. Becaaaaaause guuuuuys I have gRoWn so much since motherhood has made me a mother. As a mum, there’s just things you have to do.”

In her whiniest “but Coooon” voice

P.s. I know this makes so sense but she does say I and as a mum a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But guuuuuys, I’m a MoThEr and a mature young women with a young child and my booooys are my world and now I’m a married woman with a baaaaaby and a boyfriend husband in the baaack, I have got to show my groooowf and the only way I can do this without expending time, energy or money is to change my naaaame. Becaaaaaause guuuuuys I have gRoWn so much since motherhood has made me a mother. As a mum, there’s just things you have to do.”

In her whiniest “but Coooon” voice

P.s. I know this makes so sense but she does say I and as a mum a lot

Love

burst out laughing

Reactions: 1
Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Guys it’s now elleswift 🤣 been reading here ellenor?
Hmm, I checked the elleswift handle like an hour ago and it was taken (a profile with 2 posts, not too many followers/following), so maybe she was in the process of getting it (not sure how that works, instagram just took the handle away from a person and gave it to a verified 'influencer'??? odd...)

Internet, do your thing, make sure everyone knows elleswift is still the gross Elle Darby xx

Reactions: 18
Hmm, I checked the elleswift handle like an hour ago and it was taken (a profile with 2 posts, not too many followers/following), so maybe she was in the process of getting it (not sure how that works, instagram just took the handle away from a person and gave it to a verified 'influencer'??? odd...)

Internet, do your thing, make sure everyone knows elleswift is still the gross Elle Darby xx
It was probably her that had the account saving the name, I wouldn’t put it past her. Someone take ellenorswift so she can’t change it back 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was probably her that had the account saving the name, I wouldn’t put it past her. Someone take ellenorswift so she can’t change it back 😅
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THIS !!! Do we all remember when that person made it to "save it for ar ellsz"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.