Elle Darby #61 If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (literally)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t check the last thread for like a day as I was busy giving birth and I’ve only just caught up now! That was a mad couple of days but I have been entertained whilst in hospital so thank you all for that 😃
Can’t wait to see how quickly this thread goes with all EDLs latest bullshit 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
To anyone wondering about EDL and ConArtist renovating the house next door to Lucy's...

Lucy and Jordans next door neighbour is indeed having renovations, but if you look at public records you can see planning permission was applied for last year by people not called Darby or Swift

However, the house on the other side of Lucy and Jordans is the bungalow that was listed for sale at the end of last year and set tattle wondering. If EDL and ConArtist bought it and are planning on renovating then a planning application will show up in their names in due course.

Reactions: 17
I didn’t check the last thread for like a day as I was busy giving birth and I’ve only just caught up now! That was a mad couple of days but I have been entertained whilst in hospital so thank you all for that 😃
Can’t wait to see how quickly this thread goes with all EDLs latest bullshit 🤦🏻‍♀️
Hope you're ok!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hopefully she’s taken some time offline to ✨ reflect ✨ after her stupid story rant. Ps new profile pic x

Reactions: 12
Congratulations! 🎉

Reactions: 3
She’s a massive C U next Tuesday but do feel a tiny bit sorry for the girl actually no she’s a racist homophobic fatphobic so I don’t but gosh what a way to live thinking your life is so important that people can’t live without watching you vlog your very fake life

Since coming back she’s faker and more self centred than ever it blows my mind she’s always tried to portray this perfect life which she seemed to get away with before but now it just looks so bleeping obnoxious I wonder just how much Con can get away with before she finally has enough she’s not been enough for him for a long time and I don’t even think having a child together would keep him sticking around he would be one of those that uses the child to pull women like awww look at him he’s such a good dad and such a cute little boy 🙄

Reactions: 16
Since coming back she’s faker and more self centred than ever
That’s because she’s spent these last few months listening to self help podcasts such as “think like a millionaire” rather than anything remotely beneficial to bettering herself as a human being.

It is BEYOND obvious she doesn’t have any management because no one would ever let any of the tit she’s posted since her dreaded return slide. She’s ruining her own career even more opposed to salvaging it 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
But all in all, can you imagine being a wonkey eyed racist with a husband that cheats on you and you called your SoN Saint!!! To top it off you were cancelled and you tried making an epic comeback and share your ✨sparkle✨to only have failed at that also! Oh the stories she will have for the grandkids 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Congratulations
I hope you announced the birth on Instagram with your partner weeing in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Congratulations on baby Angelle Saint Mcvities Hun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why is she wearing a hoodie that says “Mrs Carter” when that’s not Connor’s surname, and she’s about to become a “Mrs Swift?”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.