Elle Darby #60 Never a swift, always a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hands on both hips to basically suck herself in and hide her hip dips really pisses me off. Imagine shopping and seeing her standing there posing and probably getting 500 photos taken by Katie. Also why wear sunglasses inside? It just looks stupid, she’s just showing off her expensive shades once again
This is so cringe, has she pulled her (already crop) top up more for the second photo? I'd feel like such a twit stood in the shopping mall posing like that. And I expect poor Katie was dragged along as photographer.

Reactions: 23
Why does she have to pull that gormless look in these photos?, I notice a lot of these ‘influencers’ do it, it’s so cringe!

Reactions: 20
I'm fully aware of that, I'm a midwife. My point was that she isn't of the mental maturity to have a baby yet (Elle has confirmed she's in supported living accommodation and struggles with her own finances) so I don't think Elle would be posting full body shots of her so nonchalantly if she was pregnant.

When did she say this about Katie living in supported Living, as far as I'm aware she lives in a beautiful fairly new built independent apartment in the town centre

When did she say this about Katie living in supported Living, as far as I'm aware she lives in a beautiful fairly new built independent apartment in the town centre
You’re right, Katie doesn’t live in supported living at all. She has family support as far as I’m aware and no doubt her finanaces are looked after by family, but she is more than able to live by herself, Her apartment is beautiful and in a really lovely spot overlooking the park, which as much as we take the pee out of Trowbridge, the park is lovely.

Reactions: 21
I'm fully aware of that, I'm a midwife. My point was that she isn't of the mental maturity to have a baby yet (Elle has confirmed she's in supported living accommodation and struggles with her own finances) so I don't think Elle would be posting full body shots of her so nonchalantly if she was pregnant.
Not to jump on this but I just wanted to say - she’s not in ‘supported living accommodation’ - she moved into a brand new new build flat (I work for an estate agents in the area). She may have help/support going in of course, but it’s not specifically a supported place. If that makes sense.

Appreciate that this isn’t remotely important I just wanted to clarify.. 🙂

ETA: I see I was late to the party and people have already mentioned this 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 8
I’m sure elle gets almost no likes anymore, I just went on and apart from those I follow (🙄) there’s only abkut 1000 more likes and that’s it 😬😬

no comments either lol unlucky boo

Reactions: 2
You know that’s actually so true. I’m due tomorrow but expect him to be late and I was hoping he didn’t have to share a birthday with EDLs wedding and have to be reminded of it every year 🙄 but at least I’ll have the entertainment from tattle to keep me going!
Way to turn a negative into a somewhat positive haha
My baby was born 13 days before the tweets! My night feeds were JUICEYYYY

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The hands on both hips to basically suck herself in and hide her hip dips really pisses me off. Imagine shopping and seeing her standing there posing and probably getting 500 photos taken by Katie. Also why wear sunglasses inside? It just looks stupid, she’s just showing off her expensive shades once again
Imagine seeing someone doing a photoshoot like this when you're just trying to do your shopping

Reactions: 10
right sorry but social worker here 🫣 but just because someone is in supported living (even if she is as I thought otherwise) that doesn’t necessarily mean they are not mentally mature enough for a baby and we shouldn’t really be stereotyping in our professions. Katie seems great with the babies. Plus even if she wasn’t ready per say I’d like to think her family would support her and not hide it away. She has every right to experience typical life events & celebrate them just like anyone else. For the record I don’t actually think she’s pregnant 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I hope you're not as judgemental and ignorant at work as you are being here. I agree people shouldn't be speculating or even really mentioning K as we know elle exploits her for views and money- but wow.

Reactions: 23
I hope you're not as judgemental and ignorant at work as you are being here. I agree people shouldn't be speculating or even really mentioning K as we know elle exploits her for views and money- but wow.
I'm neither judgemental or ignorant on here or in my working life, thank you. I never once said Katie wasn't capable of having a baby, but Elle has openly expressed she struggles with day-to-day things like getting the bus and managing her money, so my point was that IF she was pregnant, I think Elle and her family would keep it private rather than posting a photo of her with a bump and not mentioning it. The key point, also, was that I think her body is normal in that she carries a bit of extra weight around her middle and isn't self conscious enough to need to change her pose or suck in to get her photo taken.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
right sorry but social worker here 🫣 but just because someone is in supported living (even if she is as I thought otherwise) that doesn’t necessarily mean they are not mentally mature enough for a baby and we shouldn’t really be stereotyping in our professions. Katie seems great with the babies. Plus even if she wasn’t ready per say I’d like to think her family would support her and not hide it away. She has every right to experience typical life events & celebrate them just like anyone else. For the record I don’t actually think she’s pregnant 🤣
Thank you for saying this 👏🏻

I think Katie is more than capable of doing loads of stuff
1, she goes to college
2, has a job
3, has her own flat ,
and I’m sure there are loads of other things to, the thing is having a NARCISSISTIC sister like Elle where she openly exploits Katie, treats and speaks to Katie as if she’s a child, to the outside world it makes Katie come off as being extremely vulnerable and can’t do anything for herself. But we need to remember that Katie has been under Elle narcissistic spell all her life and has been restricted in her development, Katie would thrive if it wasn’t for Elle

Last edited:
I don't think Katie is as daft as some people paint her. She had shown emotional intelligence on camera and I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't already know that Elle isn't as nice as she paints herself judging by Katie's expressions and words in past videos. She is a nice girl, and obviously doesn't want to lower herself to Elle's level of behaviour.

Reactions: 18
I don't think Katie is as daft as some people paint her. She had shown emotional intelligence on camera and I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't already know that Elle isn't as nice as she paints herself judging by Katie's expressions and words in past videos. She is a nice girl, and obviously doesn't want to lower herself to Elle's level of behaviour.
Agreed. Thing is Elle full on babies Katie, Katie obviously is quite mature if she has her own flat, she's probably alot more mature then Elle portrays her to be in her videos.

Reactions: 10
Agreed. Thing is Elle full on babies Katie, Katie obviously is quite mature if she has her own flat, she's probably alot more mature then Elle portrays her to be in her videos.
Let’s face it, Katie is just an all round gorgeous beautiful person, Elle could do with learning from her sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You know when you pop to the petrol station for a photoshoot? No! Just Connor then?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not Count Con and EDL upgrading from the piss stained car park to A bleeping PETROL STATION PHOTOSHOOT I AM DEAD 💀 😂💀😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.