Elle Darby #60 Never a swift, always a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to MAC to learn how to do my own bridal make up at one of those teaching sessions they do and they were straight on the ears with the foundation 😂 I was very confused at the time!
Imagine hugging everyone at the wedding. It must get on veils and stuff that way 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please explain why she looks darker in the photo where there's clearly artifical lights/possibly a ring light that typically wash you out but she looks whiter in the photo outside in natural lighting and I think she's on holiday in that pic so that might even be her tanned skintone?
I see so many girls like Elle obsessed with looking darker (more "tanned" and "glowy" as they try to call it) and it's always the same girls that hate darker skinned people lol
i fake tan every week (not anywhere near to the extent of blackfishing, but neither does elle imo) and i deffo don't hate darker skinned people so keep your 'always the same girls'😤 assumptions to yourself pls cos they're wrong

Reactions: 19
I also thought Katie was pregnant 🙈 I love Katie, despite her sister. But it did get me to thinking, she has a boyfriend.. it’s not an impossibility

Reactions: 22
i fake tan every week (not anywhere near to the extent of blackfishing, but neither does elle imo) and i deffo don't hate darker skinned people so keep your 'always the same girls'😤 assumptions to yourself pls cos they're wrong
I didn't mean that every girl who fake tans hates darker skinned people 😭😂 I meant every girl I've seen that talks so publicly about hating other cultures alwaaaaays do something shady, whether its excessive tan, box braids, using asain, black or Korean beauty products, or are the first to duck off to Turkey for new teeth. They only ever like other cultures when it benefits them lol, but nah I fake tan too when I can be arsed, I def wrote it the wrong way round

Reactions: 18
I personally think she looks good here except for those big duck off shiny lips with an outline of chocolate from her digestive that morning. No foundation ears or an over glazed face with highlighter. I also wonder what she got Katie for her birthday, was the day to London her present. Or was she gifted some things to give to Katie like the personalised luggage for New York or is Elle not sharing that because of the backlash six stories got for gifting the pyjamas for the hen party.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I personally think she looks good here except for those big duck off shiny lips with an outline of chocolate from her digestive that morning. No foundation ears or an over glazed face with highlighter. I also wonder what she got Katie for her birthday, was the day to London her present. Or was she gifted some things to give to Katie like the personalised luggage for New York or is Elle not sharing that because of the backlash six stories got for gifting the pyjamas for the hen party.
Elle looks so "fake" next to Katie's natural looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't know what you guys are seeing? Horrible stupid lips. Filler and eyes creases which look worse coz of loads of concealer. I cannot stand the lip liner.

I don't know what you guys are seeing? Horrible stupid lips. Filler and eyes creases which look worse coz of loads of concealer. I cannot stand the lip liner.
Oh and crazy eyebrows 😂

Reactions: 24
I’m laughing my head off at her saying Margot Robbie would play her in the movie of her life. Elle could NEVER 😂😂😂😂😂
Movie of her life? Not another far right film I cba

That’s definitely a makeup trial for the wedding, what else do you have a makeup trial for? So it’s definitely close, my sister had her makeup and hair trial a week before her wedding. The makeup is subtle for her, I was expecting her to be caked in highlighter (like she usually is) so that she’s a shining star for her perfect day.

Also what the hell is that nose contour?! It’s like she has a big streak of chocolate running down her nose
Ring-a-ring-a-roses, rolling round the wotsits

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Soz but I think Lucy is stunning

When i used to watch e.d's yt on the holiday vlogs it made me laugh that she'd fake tan but leave her face 🤣 shed have this tanned bod and a little white head duno why it made me laugh, I always tan my face to match , maybe I've got it all wrong

Reactions: 10
I feel like they keep mentioning Ibiza to throw people off where they are really getting married 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Just looking through her recent stories ... Is Katie expecting? it looks like Elle has put a little 'baby' emoji on the end?? I'm in no way pulling Katie down, just looking at her in that dress and the emoji makes me think she is??

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.