Elle Darby #60 Never a swift, always a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how many more people want to say katie looks pregnantšŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Just looking through her recent stories ... Is Katie expecting? it looks like Elle has put a little 'baby' emoji on the end?? I'm in no way pulling Katie down, just looking at her in that dress and the emoji makes me think she is??
Do you mean the angel emoji?
1AD7D327-1F47-4F1B-BC2C-7DE02F630BB2.jpeg

Katie drank a shot literally 2 seconds into the hen do vlog, not forgetting all the other photos we saw of her with a drink in her hand that night.

She carries her weight on her stomach exactly like her sisters do. The difference is she doesnā€™t get the opportunity to choose what gets posted of her or to meticulously edit herself.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I think the comments about Katie being pregnant are odd. They've made it clear she has a developmental delay so is unlikely to be in the position to have a baby so young. I think she carries a bit of extra weight around her middle and isn't so obsessed with social media that she needs to suck in to get her photo taken. You'd be amazed how many "influencers" would look the same if they weren't posing or sucking in to make their bodies look Instagram worthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I think the comments about Katie being pregnant are odd. They've made it clear she has a developmental delay so is unlikely to be in the position to have a baby so young. I think she carries a bit of extra weight around her middle and isn't so obsessed with social media that she needs to suck in to get her photo taken. You'd be amazed how many "influencers" would look the same if they weren't posing or sucking in to make their bodies look Instagram worthy.
i agree, i think these comments about Katie need to stop, even if there's no harm intended. I know it's unlikely Katie would ever read here but we never know, the thought of her seeing comments made about her body breaks my heart. She's not chosen to be in the spotlight like Elle has nor is she a racist head. Couldn't care less if Elle decides to read this thread and doesn't like what she sees. Katie on the other hand is different.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
I agree with people need to stop speculating about Katie being pregnant because it's just rude in my opinion commenting about an innocent girls weight, but her learning disability doesn't mean its unlikely she would get pregnant, I work with people with learning disabilities and the most annoying thing is thinking they're wildly different to us, obviously there's different cases but Katie's learning disability doesn't seem extremely complex, imo.

Reactions: 36
This is just classic Carby, constantly wanting the focus to be on her and what SHEā€™S done for Katieā€™s birthday ā€œI took her for a shopping day in Londonā€ aka I want everyone to see how much of a great person and sister I amā€¦ me me me me meā€¦ why not just say ā€œweā€™re having a lovely shopping day in Londonā€ sheā€™s so full of herself it makes me sick.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 58
Love this! šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 3
This is just classic Carby, constantly wanting the focus to be on her and what SHEā€™S done for Katieā€™s birthday ā€œI took her for a shopping day in Londonā€ aka I want everyone to see how much of a great person and sister I amā€¦ me me me me meā€¦ why not just say ā€œweā€™re having a lovely shopping day in Londonā€ sheā€™s so full of herself it makes me sick.
She's so narcissistic and your right, everything has to be about her. I bet their wedding day will be all about HER rather than her and Connor. All I see is a tango chav šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 18
Do you mean the angel emoji?
View attachment 1401208

Katie drank a shot literally 2 seconds into the hen do vlog, not forgetting all the other photos we saw of her with a drink in her hand that night.

She carries her weight on her stomach exactly like her sisters do. The difference is she doesnā€™t get the opportunity to choose what gets posted of her or to meticulously edit herself.
Spot on. Elle carries her weight all around her middle, Katie does too. I thought Katie looked amazing in the pink trouser suit. As you say, Katie doesnt edit herself into a completely different person.

She's so narcissistic and your right, everything has to be about her. I bet their wedding day will be all about HER rather than her and Connor. All I see is a tango chav šŸ˜‚
Bet she was picking her wedding dress up or something she wanted from London!

Reactions: 12
Thatā€™s definitely a makeup trial for the wedding, what else do you have a makeup trial for? So itā€™s definitely close, my sister had her makeup and hair trial a week before her wedding. The makeup is subtle for her, I was expecting her to be caked in highlighter (like she usually is) so that sheā€™s a shining star for her perfect day.

Also what the hell is that nose contour?! Itā€™s like she has a big streak of chocolate running down her nose
She honestly looks 60 years old

Reactions: 6
I agree with people need to stop speculating about Katie being pregnant because it's just rude in my opinion commenting about an innocent girls weight, but her learning disability doesn't mean its unlikely she would get pregnant, I work with people with learning disabilities and the most annoying thing is thinking they're wildly different to us, obviously there's different cases but Katie's learning disability doesn't seem extremely complex, imo.
I'm fully aware of that, I'm a midwife. My point was that she isn't of the mental maturity to have a baby yet (Elle has confirmed she's in supported living accommodation and struggles with her own finances) so I don't think Elle would be posting full body shots of her so nonchalantly if she was pregnant.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I'm fully aware of that, I'm a midwife. My point was that she isn't of the mental maturity to have a baby yet (Elle has confirmed she's in supported living accommodation and struggles with her own finances) so I don't think Elle would be posting full body shots of her so nonchalantly if she was pregnant.
I disagree with your last point, I think Elle would post photos of Katie to get people talking and take the heat off of her for a while šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 7
Lol why is she suddenly wearing colours (not all beige) is it a subliminal ā€œlook how much Iā€™ve changedā€¦I wear colours now ā€œ

Reactions: 6
The hands on both hips to basically suck herself in and hide her hip dips really pisses me off. Imagine shopping and seeing her standing there posing and probably getting 500 photos taken by Katie. Also why wear sunglasses inside? It just looks stupid, sheā€™s just showing off her expensive shades once again
The sunglasses indoors šŸ˜­ what a dick. Poor Katie spending her birthday taking pictures of Elle and watching her spend up in shops she canā€™t afford to shop in I expect

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.