Elle Darby #6 Dreaming Of The Day She’s Wed, Size 8 -10 Just In Her Head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the purpose exactly of these ‘Ordering what the person infront of us ordered’ videos anyway? They’re not funny or entertaining, I personally don’t chose to watch people eat in my spare time 🤣

Reactions: 16
What’s the purpose exactly of these ‘Ordering what the person infront of us ordered’ videos anyway? They’re not funny or entertaining, I personally don’t chose to watch people eat in my spare time 🤣
the video was completely tone-deaf. fast food workers are under a lot of strain atm with covid and wearing masks, without 2 self entitled 'influencers' swanning through a drive thru trying to film a video

Reactions: 28
So I just watched the video and I’m shocked at the comments saying report the costa women and that she should lose her job. Wtf. Also annoyed me how Connor wasn’t looking at the drive thru microphone and speaking towards it, she probably couldn’t understand a thing he was saying. I lean my head out the window fgs

Reactions: 20
So I just watched the video and I’m shocked at the comments saying report the costa women and that she should lose her job. Wtf. Also annoyed me how Connor wasn’t looking at the drive thru microphone and speaking towards it, she probably couldn’t understand a thing he was saying. I lean my head out the window fgs
It’s awful! I also don’t think it’s as easy to just put the order infronts order though again as it’s often multiple people operating a drive thru. They’re just disgusting

Reactions: 9
Elle liking all the comments is unprofessional

Also can we stop calling her Elle? She’s a basic ass Ellie, not a Beauty Magazine

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s such a knob! Go get a proper job hunny booboo! So sick of her and the conman they need to piss off now pair of wankers!

Reactions: 14

Also can we stop calling her Elle? She’s a basic ass Ellie, not a Beauty Magazine
she should be ashamed of herself, some of us actually have to work for a living

Reactions: 12
Lesson learned. If you ever spot a blogger behind you in the queue at Starbucks, order your orange mocha frappuccino but ask them to switch the ratios of milk and coffee to syrup. Why yes, I would like a drink that’s 95% sugar. And so would the air brained narcissist behind me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anyone noticed that Katie has linked a house Instagram on her insta? And whilst it is private she lists the street/building? It's not hard to find, shouldn't they be protecting her and her privacy a little more?

Sorry if this had already been mentioned.

In regards to baby talk, I don't think Con will take well to Elle gaining baby weight and I don't think Elle will be happy about the weight gain either. Can imagine Elle at home with a baby whilst Con goes out and cheats on her every week because she didn't keep her figure.
Happy for Carys though, I haven't been watching her for long so I don't really know what I think of her and James yet
isn’t her account private?

Reactions: 1
I work for Starbucks in a drive thru and I was LIVINGGG for the Costa ladies response 😂 these dumb ass youtubers don’t understand how inconvenient it is to try and pull up previous orders, plus drive thrus are marked on their drive thru times so we just want you to order ASAP and get through 🤦🏼‍♀️ And for them to say “she was mean” “someone’s in a bad mood” honestly duck off and try to do her job
Literal twats. They would never do a job like that because they are too lazy

Reactions: 6
I work for Starbucks in a drive thru and I was LIVINGGG for the Costa ladies response 😂 these dumb ass youtubers don’t understand how inconvenient it is to try and pull up previous orders, plus drive thrus are marked on their drive thru times so we just want you to order ASAP and get through 🤦🏼‍♀️ And for them to say “she was mean” “someone’s in a bad mood” honestly duck off and try to do her job
Costa lady needs to come on here and go offfffff 😂😂🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

[/QUOTE

Its embarrassing From her To like the comments 😣 and she markets this image of being squeeky clean and soo nice. Vapid witch.

Honestly she hasnt worked Hard one day in her life. Get a grip. Really annoys me. Stop sucking people into her bullshit content and act like victim cause angelle im always sooo nice To everyone 🤢Every time I think she cant annoy me More she goes and does something ridicilous.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have always said I don’t think she’s as nice as she tries to make out she is! Which is why I can’t feel sorry for her with conman. Both as bad as the other in my opinion! Utter knobs that think everything has to be about them!

Reactions: 18
She has ruined her face, you would never guess she is 24! a 54 rich housewife trying to stop her toy boy lover from straying

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.