Elle Darby #6 Dreaming Of The Day She’s Wed, Size 8 -10 Just In Her Head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put ad-gifted on the insta story of herbie going to doggy day care wtf does she pay for anything

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She put ad-gifted on the insta story of herbie going to doggy day care wtf does she pay for anything
Fair enough if they offered a free visit for exchange for a insta story but we all know that wont be the case. Just remember the charlevillelodge hotel incident 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh lovely, they've gone to get their Invisalign (ig stories). Here comes the endless ADs for their dentist on their stories and other endless/annoying content surrounding this topic. At least Conman is finally getting his pearlers tended to, I can imagine someone as greasy and preened as himself was DYING for his wife-to-be/sugar mommy to give him the green light for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh lovely, they've gone to get their Invisalign (ig stories). Here comes the endless ADs for their dentist on their stories and other endless/annoying content surrounding this topic. At least Conman is finally getting his pearlers tended to, I can imagine someone as greasy and preened as himself was DYING for his wife-to-be/sugar mommy to give him the green light for it.
Actually, Elle’s teeth are just as bad as Con’s, must be all those Dominoes cookies the greedy fucker eats!!

Honestly, at this point, I’m so over these 2 prat’s, same as bimbo Louise Miles. Infact the only one who is worth watching is this girl called Megan Margot, who is absolutely broke, is not in the slightest bit flash, and is really really funny, her Italy vlogs are hysterical!! I’m just shocked that there isn’t a rave thread on here for her!!

Reactions: 11
So, no one wanted to straighten their teeth for free in Bath? Or Bristol? Is the West of England lacking in dentists? Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Joan Rivers Club, sorry i am new to this so not too sure how to quote post, I've never noticed Elle's tbh. I think dislike conner too much to notice but will deffo be looking at her closely.

Also, did anyone hear connor in yesterdays video (Letting The Person in Front of Me DECIDE What WE EAT For 24 Hours!) talking about getting a decent drive through waiter "i hope we get someone with friday feels, who's up to be featured on a youtube video". yeah featured on a video whilst their at work serving people like you conny, sounds like what they've always wanted!!

Reactions: 12
Did no one else notice the bit where the viewer approached her when she was ordering food and was like ''elle'' and then elle went to hug her and the footage cut out ... oopsie!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How I imagine Con-ilingus will look after he gets his choppers fixed. Pat Healy vibes 😂🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did no one else notice the bit where the viewer approached her when she was ordering food and was like ''elle'' and then elle went to hug her and the footage cut out ... oopsie!
Social distancing angels

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Joan Rivers Club, sorry i am new to this so not too sure how to quote post, I've never noticed Elle's tbh. I think dislike conner too much to notice but will deffo be looking at her closely.

Also, did anyone hear connor in yesterdays video (Letting The Person in Front of Me DECIDE What WE EAT For 24 Hours!) talking about getting a decent drive through waiter "i hope we get someone with friday feels, who's up to be featured on a youtube video". yeah featured on a video whilst their at work serving people like you conny, sounds like what they've always wanted!!
‘Friday feels’ like fast food places aren’t open on weekends....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How was she rude?? She was doing her bleeping JOB which was asking for their order!! Personally I wish she’d told them to get lost!! You need a reality check dear, if you feel that this woman was really rude, grow the duck up!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Wow no wonder you didn’t think she was rude! We’re all entitled to our own opinion

Reactions: 7
Called it agessss ago they were gonna get their teeth done, well con mans for sure. I've never noticed Elle's teeth but anything to make her look abit more fake the better

• Haha
Reactions: 7
im sorry but these 2 are really pissing me off. swaning about the country every 5 mins as if theres not a pandemic going on! i used to work in mcdonalds and honestly u get bored of the 'funny' tit people in the drive thru say, so im 10000% on that costa lady's side. these 2 self-absorbed arseholes need knocking down a peg or 2 but none of their 'angels' will say anything. they lap this tit up , so fckig brain dead. ive lost all hope for this generation (and im 21)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.