Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1311157

His smug greasy face give me the ick.
I thought he got a hair transplant ? Unsuccessful by the looks of it

Just caught up on the thread , Elle had saint a few months AFTER I had my baby and I’m still fatter 😂😂 she looks good 🤷🏼‍♀️ Still a b*tch tho 😂 I do wonder how she lost weight tho as I would’ve presumed travelling would’ve made them eat out a lot and not exercise regularly unless they had a private rental with a gym in the US.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I love how she poses like this amazing mum when she probably tells Saint to stay away from anyone who doesn't match her decor (white and beige)
I obviously joke but does anyone see how creepy saint looks I mean he does look like he wants to stab you in one picture I think it's the most recent one with EDL holding him in a coord 😅
I thought I was evil cause everyone's been commenting how cute he is and in my head I was like nah he looks kinda creepy 😅😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Anyone know how much every last detail charges?

I would expect they’d charge based on the food and drink package, plus type of event you choose. I think they more source other vendors and stuff for you and charge you for the cost of that plus running the event - won’t be cheap.

Not looked beyond finding the link. I’d some other events company that has more transparent pricing and doesn’t gift things to the likes of Elle.

Reactions: 8
Lots of talk about her edited jawline on tattle this week, and now this 💀

So she defo reads here lol. Hello angle, hope you’re enjoying your hols 👋🏼
Didn’t take her long to revert to form did it? 🙄 Posing like a smug (racist) witch.

Reactions: 48

I don't believe for a second she's had her lip filler dissolved. She looks like she's all bunged up and having to breathe through her mouth here.

Reactions: 24

Since when does Elle Darby wear black? I think she is trying a new look, the leather jacket, the black clothes, no hair extensions.

I thought I was evil cause everyone's been commenting how cute he is and in my head I was like nah he looks kinda creepy 😅😅🤣
He is a baby. If you think he looks creepy that’s on you not the baby. I don’t think anyone should comment negatively on her baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

I would expect they’d charge based on the food and drink package, plus type of event you choose. I think they more source other vendors and stuff for you and charge you for the cost of that plus running the event - won’t be cheap.

Not looked beyond finding the link. I’d some other events company that has more transparent pricing and doesn’t gift things to the likes of Elle.
I’m not interested in them services!! I would never give money to people that are still working with her, I was just interested to see how much free stuff they were getting from the company!

Reactions: 9
Saint reminds me of that giant baby from The Rugrats. I think it's the mouth...
Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 17.21.41.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 17.23.10.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 163
I don't think he's cute either to be honest but then I don't know what he actually looks like unedited 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
still and ugly racist cow 🐄
Cows are loving docile animals that suffer insane amounts of abuse, they love their family and can include other cows from any color to their herds. If you ask me, they don’t deserve to be used as a derogatory word describing Elle, as she is a smug racist white influencer woman of the worst kind. Cows are saints in comparison ( :D ).

This photo triggered me today. There is just NO remorse. NO attempt of tuning it down, being natural, normal, trying to show something else. It’s just lip fillers, boobs, cleavage, naked skin, diamonds, smooth white skin, expensive holiday, sunglasses, beverages. It’s commercial, it’s self obsessed, it’s trying to show off what a perfect live whe lives. duck off. The least she could do was show her collecting garbage on a beach with rings under her eyes (cause that’s what you have with a toddler in the house) and some joggers on. At least she could pretend to care. But there is nothing. It’s insufferable texts combined with plastic photos that show no correlation. She really is a sad example of a human being.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Sorry but this is not ok. Hate on elle all you want but criticising a BABIES appearance is not ok at anytime no matter who their parent is.
Jheez. It was just an observation that his features reminded me of another cartoon baby. Not exactly calling him names 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
Tbf I was just having a mooch on connors Instagram and there’s more realistic pictures of Saint. It’s sad that Elle thinks it’s okay to photoshop her baby. I think whatever filter she used made his eyes more intense and she’s carrying him at the front in an unnatural way making the poor soul uncomfortable and appear out of proportion compared to her

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.