Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what goes through her head when she gets dressed these days. I know it must be hard to dress yourself after having a baby when your body’s been through so many changes, but it often times feels like she’s trying too hard to be sexy when less is more. unless you’re talking about the short shorts, in which case more (material) is more haha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t think anyone is being horrible about how saint looks. It’s just how he is edited to look. Editing any baby looks so creepy and the pictures EDL has posted genuinely makes him look really weird. He looks far more normal and cuter on conman’s pics

Reactions: 51
I don’t think anyone is being horrible about how saint looks. It’s just how he is edited to look. Editing any baby looks so creepy and the pictures EDL has posted genuinely makes him look really weird. He looks far more normal and cuter on conman’s pics
He looks so long and thin on Elle’s pictures but much chubbier and in proportion on Conman’s. He is a cutie but which cutie is he in real life?!

Reactions: 11
the bigger issue is what elle is thinking when she’s editing pictures of saint. Is she thinking to her he doesn’t look good enough, does he look ugly whatever goes through her head she’s clearly very insecure within herself to be editing both her and saint. it’s normal to not bounce back to what you looked like before carrying a baby.

She is contributing to the unrealistic expectations of society and isn’t being a good role model (besides the tweets) why can’t she be realistic a like little miss eucalyptus (carys)

Reactions: 21
Is it common thing to do on family holiday with lots of young children to attend the local shopping centre almost everyday?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1318522
What’s going on with connors knee 👀
Rickets due to a Vitamin D deficiency?

So cheap and tacky.. she looks like a wanna be Barbie 🤢
We should've taken bets on how long it would take into her Comeback to do this pose 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Probably cos she edits herself she has to end up editing him too
She's already photoshopped him in the past! They both posted the same picture of him last year - in Connor's post Saint had a scratch on his face and in Elle's post the scratch was gone and his skin was more airbrushed.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Rickets due to a Vitamin D deficiency?

We should've taken bets on how long it would take into her Comeback to do this pose 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

She's already photoshopped him in the past! They both posted the same picture of him last year - in Connor's post Saint had a scratch on his face and in Elle's post the scratch was gone and his skin was more airbrushed.
I know she’s photoshopped him before - I remember that coming out along with her tweets on here at the time. But I meant more with how she edits herself, she’ll end up editing Saints in pics with her too because naturally when you do edit yourself you do basically end up editing those in the pic with you!

Reactions: 3
I know she’s photoshopped him before - I remember that coming out along with her tweets on here at the time. But I meant more with how she edits herself, she’ll end up editing Saints in pics with her too because naturally when you do edit yourself you do basically end up editing those in the pic with you!
True. He'll inadvertently end up looking like a baby Oompa Loompa with a chiselled jawline! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.