Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine being in a beautiful country full of culture and beauty and spending 95% of the time at Zara home and editing out double chins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
In all the many selfies she’s posted she seems to be covering her stomach if she’s facing the camera or turned to the side 🤔 wonder if she’s pregnant again? Although she did announce her pregnancy at 10 minutes pregnant last time

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Makes me laugh how hard they both try to look tanned, clearly it’s an effect they’re putting on their pictures seeing as everything ends up tinged but as two people who are literally racist you’d think they’d be spending less time trying to appear a different race. Does anyone else think Connor is trying very hard to look like he isn’t just a white English boy (vampire)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey I'm new but have been lurking for ages. I cannot get over the audacity of acting like nothing is wrong and one very water weak post that went on about self reflection and again no real apology. What she should have done in my opinion:
Made a video series of perhaps 6 videos talking about what she's learned, talking in these videos to POC, minorities, lgbtq people and people in the fitness world who educate and don't have the "perfect" body (to talk about eating disorders, fitness and relationship with your body not coming from another condescending gym rat). She should have asked them questions like an interview of how to improve,talking about microaggressions, asking what awareness needs to be around each category of person,ask them what things each minority wants people to know. She should have used to her platform to educate the little fiat 500 inbreds who adore her for no good reason and that she's actually making an effort. She's gotten away with it because she's posting like nothing is wrong hoping it'll go away and it will; it will because of the fact she's posting like nothing is wrong. I hate the injustice of this. The fact that she did nothing but go on holiday and I know she does not care about the tweets because it shows

• Heart
Reactions: 45
In all the many selfies she’s posted she seems to be covering her stomach if she’s facing the camera or turned to the side 🤔 wonder if she’s pregnant again? Although she did announce her pregnancy at 10 minutes pregnant last time
Shes not pregnant, she's horribly insecure about her middle area.
That's all!

If you look back she has always posed a certain way or used a bag or something to hide behind.

Reactions: 33
It's her hips always has been always will be. With all the money and insecurities I too am shocked she hasn't had as much of it as she can sucked out via lipo.
She knows how to pose to disguise them. They r not situated where it would be seen as flaterring either and they hold all her fat so it's more unflattering. They seem to droop over her upper but cheeks which gives her bottom the odd shape too. I do think she's lost weight in general but this area will always be her issue.

Reactions: 6
Elle Darby #59 - Guess who's crack, back again, Darby's back, tell a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hey I'm new but have been lurking for ages. I cannot get over the audacity of acting like nothing is wrong and one very water weak post that went on about self reflection and again no real apology. What she should have done in my opinion:
Made a video series of perhaps 6 videos talking about what she's learned, talking in these videos to POC, minorities, lgbtq people and people in the fitness world who educate and don't have the "perfect" body (to talk about eating disorders, fitness and relationship with your body not coming from another condescending gym rat). She should have asked them questions like an interview of how to improve,talking about microaggressions, asking what awareness needs to be around each category of person,ask them what things each minority wants people to know. She should have used to her platform to educate the little fiat 500 inbreds who adore her for no good reason and that she's actually making an effort. She's gotten away with it because she's posting like nothing is wrong hoping it'll go away and it will; it will because of the fact she's posting like nothing is wrong. I hate the injustice of this. The fact that she did nothing but go on holiday and I know she does not care about the tweets because it shows
Welcome Angle 👋

This has been put perfectly and beautifully. How will the Fiat 500's check themselves before they wreck themselves if their Queen Bee doesn't do something productive and useful with her platform to manifest a better world for her SoN?

"My heart was broken knowing I'd broken yours..." 🤮
If she really felt she'd let down the amount of people that she claimed to in her original apology video, then she'd be going out of her way to reflect, learn, grow and contribute to society.

(Love the username too 👍😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion: Elle Darby #59 I'm bringing small crack back, my dead fiancé he don't know how to act

*to the tune of JT sexyback*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Thread title suggestion: “photoshopped photos are lookin’ fire, silly Elle, we know you’re a liar”

Reactions: 23
It's her hips always has been always will be. With all the money and insecurities I too am shocked she hasn't had as much of it as she can sucked out via lipo.
She knows how to pose to disguise them. They r not situated where it would be seen as flaterring either and they hold all her fat so it's more unflattering. They seem to droop over her upper but cheeks which gives her bottom the odd shape too. I do think she's lost weight in general but this area will always be her issue.
I have this exact issue, whatever size I am, but I try and dress to disguise it. She does herself no favours

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Elle had lipo in the past because she didn't seem to be that shape when she lost all her weight. Her hip bones are quite wide but she didn't even seem that shape as a teen. If you gain fat after having lipo it can go to other areas and give you that bumpy appearance. Considering she was an oversharer, she didn't seem to like talking about getting her tits done either so I do wonder if she would admit to lipo. Just my 50p worth

Reactions: 13
I think before this she wouldn’t dare to show she flew with RyanAir as that company isn’t “boujee” for the gram.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.