Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy and Jordan aren't smartest tools in book, they will be either follow guidance from their management or start trying to get more followers from Elles relaunch after all its down to her they got popular in first place.

Reactions: 12
Who is betting EDL is waiting to post a full bikini shot of her weight loss that’s why she’s been posing from the side?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I am SHOOK.
I haven’t been active on elles threads in months . When she left social media I actually forgot about her , I checked these threads randomly just to see was there any sighting etc but I haven’t been on tattle in almost a month and I am speechless when I realised she made a return I went straight to her Insta .
She is a master manipulator ,
Everything she has posted is extremely manipulative . She hasn’t changed one bit

Reactions: 40
I am so invested in this drama and scandal surrounding her that I genuinely can’t wait for her to upload on YouTube just to hear the absolute crap she comes out with it, like will she mentions the tweets? Will she say what she’s done these past few months? Like does she have a genuine therapist or how has she learnt from her racist comments? I’m so excited (and not because I support her because I do not all, what she said disgusts me and actually breaks my heart for people).
I am excited for tattle to rip her apart for what she says and does in the next few weeks because it’s what she deserves.
If anyone needs me I will be here eating my choccy biscuits, drinking my tea (classic angel gal 🥰😍😋🍫) and watching the drama unfold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If she has been stressed and lost weight, don’t be fooled, it’s not because she was outed as a racist.

It’s more the fact her family image nearly came crushing down with the cheating rumours. It’s evident that’s what’s pissed her off the most, and she’s determined to get people to forget about with the amount of cringey photos.

She has never, and will never feel sorry for the people she offended. She deserves no sympathy.
Agreed
Whole heartedly more concerned about her image with the fella then what her comments were

Elle probably reads tattle and enjoys seeing people speculate. It probably inflates her ego more than it already is 🫠 I watched her videos for years and to be honest if tweets were exposed of her being a bully and she came back and said ‘ I was a bully that’s not who I am anymore and I have changed’ would say fair enough maybe she has but you can’t be a hardcore racist and then say ‘that’s not me’ anymore. You don’t like polish people or Indian people. You called Chinese people ‘chinkys’ and made comments about squinting your eyes in reference to Chinese people. Your boyfriend thinks being dirty makes you look like you’re black, I think the only reason I read this thread is to see how it all plays out for them both, can you really be a racist and come back from that? It appears so 🫠

I'm not one for slating people qnd their looks either but she sat there commenting on the colour of people's skin and calling them fat smelly old etc she even quoted her mum saying how to fat shame people. Has she even looked in the mirror? As I said I'm not one to slate people's looks but her eyes are to far apart, she ain't tit, and she need to remember that, just another privileged white girl who is a class A witch, and I'm talking as a white girl

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Lucy and Jordan aren't smartest tools in book, they will be either follow guidance from their management or start trying to get more followers from Elles relaunch after all its down to her they got popular in first place.
Considering their management is Gleam!! 😂

EDL has been spotted in two rare sightings on LJC's stories a few months ago. She was spotted in the background of a story where they'd gone on a family walk and EDL and Suzuki were with them in the background in a field with the kids. Another sighting at their mutual friends/family members wedding dress fitting where EDL was spotted in the reflection taking a photo. Unconfirmed if Connor was in the shop as obviously Vampires don't have reflections.... 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see EDL is off on her third holiday of the year. 🙄 Alright for some! We're scraping pennies after all these energy price, cost of living, council tax increases and that racist lump gets to jet off wherever whenever. Ugh. 😫

Reactions: 71
I see EDL is off on her third holiday of the year. 🙄 Alright for some! We're scraping pennies after all these energy price, cost of living, council tax increases and that racist lump gets to jet off wherever whenever. Ugh. 😫
If all this is an example of how she's 'changed' I think she needs a good long look in the mirror. All I've seen so far is no change, still the same chavtastic behaviour from her. No remorse for what she's done in the past, none at all. She should have done a sit down video by now to explain herself further from what went on earlier this year, not just come back and hey look at us, see what we've been doing/where we are going.

Reactions: 26
If all this is an example of how she's 'changed' I think she needs a good long look in the mirror. All I've seen so far is no change, still the same chavtastic behaviour from her. No remorse for what she's done in the past, none at all. She should have done a sit down video by now to explain herself further from what went on earlier this year, not just come back and hey look at us, see what we've been doing/where we are going.
I agree but she also needs to address the first lie that she told...ie we have been reflecting on our past sm accounts...no girl ...the truth is Tattlers found your tweets when your fiance yet again tried to cheat...that's the truth!

Reactions: 29
The fact she said she can’t understand ‘there grunts’ in one tweet tells you everything you need to know.

So if the same thing happened to your sister you would disown her? Lol highly unlikely! People couldn’t expect Lucy to not ‘associate’ with Elle anymore
I don’t expect her not to have anything to do with her, not at all, they are sisters, whatever we think, it’s family and she loves her, however on her social media platform she needs to tread carefully. It was clear Elle was coming back, she would have deleted everything otherwise. She must be so thick skinned.

Reactions: 5
I would be so tactful and careful of how much I allowed my name to be against Elles if I was Lucy. This will not go away for Elle & brand deals etc will have been incredibly tarnished as we know. I am just still so baffled how Elle is just going to rock back on the scene and literally not give two hoots.. she hasn’t changed and she won’t change, she’s not shared what she’s done to recognise her wrongs from rights and she’s certainly not bothered about anyone who she offended and by her coming back like nothings happened is just adding insult to those who were affected by her narrow minded outlook on life. She is a racist, homophobic entitled human. And to post a picture chilling by the pool is just beyond me. Tell us what you did Elle to really educate yourself on your wrong doings? It’s all bullshit, was from the start and continues to be. Shameful and disgusting. Half polish female here who lives on English soil, her comments hurt people and her attitude towards it is even more insulting.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So disappointed that she’s been back one week and already boasting about her third (well, at least third) holiday so far this year. And it’s only May. So out of touch with the rest of us

Oh and her trotters look GRIM why are her toenails so long!!! And the patchy fake tan is just a disaster

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20220530-105332_Samsung Internet.jpg

10/10 Angles ✅️ Would recommend enjoying this with a nice cup of British Tea, White Company Candle and telling the local shopkeepers near your villa when you go to pick up your El Marylaňdo Biscuitiňos that you don't speak their Grunts. 🤍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
Celeb homes on TikTok who shows the houses of celebs such like the kardashians, Ariana grande and Cristiano Ronaldo has featured Elle and Conman’s house 😂 Not really the grand pad compared to the other celebs they feature. Someone in the comments was like “never heard of them” 🤣 God knows why anyone would request to see their house featured.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1304849

10/10 Angles ✅️ Would recommend enjoying this with a nice cup of British Tea, White Company Candle and telling the local shopkeepers near your villa when you go to pick up your El Marylaňdo Biscuitiňos that you don't speak their Grunts. 🤍
I came here after seeing her story hoping someone would post something like this and I wasn’t disappointed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.