Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all just so absurd.

She knew she would face a LOT of backlash coming back, so I would’ve expected her to be really careful with her approach in the first few weeks of her return. It’s just so odd that she comes back and goes straight on holiday.

There must be a particular reason why she’s decided to come back now, and share all of her holiday? Especially with Lucy/Jordan showing her on their Insta stories after hiding it for months? It makes me think something big is about to happen…

Here’s my assumptions:
- she wants to return to YT before the 6 month period (didn’t someone say she stops getting paid after 6 months?! if that’s the case, she’ll definitely make a YT comeback before the 3rd July, wouldn’t surprise me if she’s vlogging right now)
- she’s getting married abroad (could be this weekend, but god forbid the same weekend as the jubilee! Just odd that she was posting wedding content on stories earlier this week and now Lucy/Jordan are actively posting her)

And to add, are we thinking they’re in Majorca?

Reactions: 21
It’s all just so absurd.

She knew she would face a LOT of backlash coming back, so I would’ve expected her to be really careful with her approach in the first few weeks of her return. It’s just so odd that she comes back and goes straight on holiday.

There must be a particular reason why she’s decided to come back now, and share all of her holiday? Especially with Lucy/Jordan showing her on their Insta stories after hiding it for months? It makes me think something big is about to happen…

Here’s my assumptions:
- she wants to return to YT before the 6 month period (didn’t someone say she stops getting paid after 6 months?! if that’s the case, she’ll definitely make a YT comeback before the 3rd July, wouldn’t surprise me if she’s vlogging right now)
- she’s getting married abroad (could be this weekend, but god forbid the same weekend as the jubilee! Just odd that she was posting wedding content on stories earlier this week and now Lucy/Jordan are actively posting her)

And to add, are we thinking they’re in Majorca?
Where have Jordan and Lucy actively posted her? I’ve not seen her on their stories

Reactions: 3
EDL returned to Instagram on Sunday with an apology that wasn’t actually acknowledging any of the vile things she has said, but instead talking about how much growth she has done as a person (whilst being on holiday most of the time 🙄)
People who weren’t the target of her disgusting comments are flocking to her comment section to forgive her and crawl back up her arse (albeit tiny crack).
now we just wait for the over edited YouTube return
Gosh! tHIS comment made me laugh so much LOLLLLLL

New post alert…
‘Sad beige people in sad beige clothes’ springs to mind

Reactions: 13
I’m unsure of the massive weight loss now given her latest dump of pictures. Saint really looks like Connor (Saint also has really big lips doesn’t he!)

Reactions: 22
She’s definitely lost weight but her jawline is photoshopped to high heaven and what on earth has she done to her lips?!

Reactions: 31
She finally showed her face, I personally don’t think she’s lost that much weight. Those pictures have probably been edited too
Baby Jesus’ face and skin look flawless (which is normal for a baby) and his lips are really quite big.
I’m not trying to be rude about an innocent baby, I don’t mean it that way.
and wtf has she done to her own lips or are they really overdrawn

Reactions: 30
the photoshop on Saint is so weird? I’m sorry but no baby looks like that

Reactions: 23
Dying at the people commenting “when did he get so big?!” Babies grow a lot in 6 months dumbass

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I’m assuming people think she’s lost weight as the only thing we have seen her wear is sweatshirts for the past 2 years

Reactions: 17
Think it’s funny she’s got him directly positioned in front of her stomach and hips at all times. Will be interested to see her first post of just herself.

Reactions: 28
Her naturally thin hair is always in a clip since the beauty works sacking. Must suck to have to pay for your own hair..

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.