Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can't bring herself to wear bottoms I see. I'm a local and it's literally 8 degrees here plus Bristol has air con. She must have frozen on the way to the airport.
She was wearing this outfit in tesco, she has small cycling shorts on. Far too cold to be wearing them today!

Reactions: 6
Genuine question or not, I just feel like kids as a whole are off limits. And if he does or doesn’t, it doesn’t matter and isn’t anyones business.

Commenting on a babies appearance and asking if they ‘have a syndrome’ just doesn’t sit right with me sorry!
Well she's exploiting him and sharing his pictures to the general public so people are going to ask questions

Reactions: 15
Well she's exploiting him and sharing his pictures to the general public so people are going to ask questions
Of course and I agree she is completely exploiting him and I don’t agree with it at all. I also know people will disagree and say ‘nothing is off limits’ ‘she chooses to show him’ and ‘this is a gossip site’, but leave the comments about an actual babies face to yourself?

Just like when people used to make comments about Elles’ eye condition - I dont agree with that either. She literally can’t help it and there’s just no need.

Costs nothing to not make a comment, especially about things like conditions that people have no control over.

Idk, just my two cents.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Have EDL and con been vaccinated to go to Spain? I didn't think they had after all their covid denial lockdown rule breaking.

Have EDL and con been vaccinated to go to Spain? I didn't think they had after all their covid denial lockdown rule breaking.
Honestly you don’t need to be vaccinated to enter Spain or most countries anymore. All you need is a negative pcr test..

But they probably haven’t been vaccinated

Reactions: 5
I was gonna say if they’ve been to ‘merica then they wouldn’t have been allowed in unvaccinated so they must have had them.

Reactions: 7
Honestly you don’t need to be vaccinated to enter Spain or most countries anymore. All you need is a negative pcr test..

But they probably haven’t been vaccinated
Elle has mentioned before she has had the vaccine. Con hasn’t mentioned it before I don’t think

Reactions: 3
Elle looks like she has lost a considerable amount of weight… I don’t agree with what she said re the tweets but hope she is ok?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Elle looks like she has lost a considerable amount of weight… I don’t agree with what she said re the tweets but hope she is ok?
She’s more than okay, she’s jetting off here and there as part of ✨spiritual healing✨ journey with her dream hunk Prince Charming and lovely family

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I've been so in and out of tattle. This thread, molly Mae and Ashley cain are my go too. (Mrs hinch brought me here) I either comment loads or lurk.... HOWEVER

there is an app called polish that you can slim yourself with and it honestly takes 1 second and the background doesn't move.

The app is free.
how ironic if the editing app is called bleeping polish 😬 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 77
If she has been stressed and lost weight, don’t be fooled, it’s not because she was outed as a racist.

It’s more the fact her family image nearly came crushing down with the cheating rumours. It’s evident that’s what’s pissed her off the most, and she’s determined to get people to forget about with the amount of cringey photos.

She has never, and will never feel sorry for the people she offended. She deserves no sympathy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
I had to make an account just to comment on this tit show!

I’m so shocked how she has to audacity to post on insta and go on holidays and pretty much behave like her tit don’t stink after the awful things she has said and believed 😢

shame on the people commenting, supporting and enabling her to continue her ‘influencer’ lifestyle 😡

Reactions: 39
She's a racist bigot and to think there is people actually sticking up for her , it's unbelievable

Reactions: 26
Well she's 'ok' enough to resume plastering her life all over Instagram so I think we can safely assume she's fine.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.