Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celeb homes on TikTok who shows the houses of celebs such like the kardashians, Ariana grande and Cristiano Ronaldo has featured Elle and Conman’s house 😂 Not really the grand pad compared to the other celebs they feature. Someone in the comments was like “never heard of them” 🤣 God knows why anyone would request to see their house featured.
It's actually quite an easy house to find too... surprised these 'influencers' go into new builds, surely you'd never get the privacy etc...

Reactions: 13
She looks as tho she's snapped bk then. Bikini on too! With the pregnancy And the weight gain ontop I didn't think she would. She's defo teasing.

It's actually quite an easy house to find too... surprised these 'influencers' go into new builds, surely you'd never get the privacy etc...
Nope I'm in one and it's detached yet I can see what the neighbours opposite r making for tea if I want. Been here 5 yrs n wouldn't opt for it again tbh. Everyone knows ur every move if they r nosey.

Reactions: 4
Um…… just me or has conjob had a nosejob
I’m not sure but I have my suspicions she’s had a breasts done, they certainly look smaller and no amount of weight lost will decrease implants

Reactions: 6
Is she inadvertently telling us something here ;-) She had to come back at some point because the money will have dried up and it’s not like she would try to go out and get another job! Maybe she thought people may have forgot or would have forgiven him for her tweets

Attachments

Reactions: 9
peep her pregnancy stretch marks in that pic too. i told my boyfriend and he said “shes trying to win people over isn’t she, so she gets the ahhh she’s like us, relatable tactic” 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Engagement ring in shot of course 💍💍💍💍
She’s so proud of it yet a) it’s pretty basic, size over substance, b) she practically strong-armed him into proposing with that chavtastic fake photo shoot for Charlotte Tilbury - who’s never shown a scintilla of interest in her and c) she has absolutely no business flaunting her expensive bling at a time like this.

Reactions: 24
Is she inadvertently telling us something here ;-) She had to come back at some point because the money will have dried up and it’s not like she would try to go out and get another job! Maybe she thought people may have forgot or would have forgiven him for her tweets
you could be on the nose there...showing it for engagement so everyone asks "you okay hun?"

Reactions: 7
how is her fake tan so patchy on day 1 of the holiday, imagine how bad it will be by the end 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Of all the books in the world she picks one with that title??!! All done to make us think something is not right. If something isn't right just say so don't play such silly games lady.

Reactions: 7
Celeb homes on TikTok who shows the houses of celebs such like the kardashians, Ariana grande and Cristiano Ronaldo has featured Elle and Conman’s house 😂 Not really the grand pad compared to the other celebs they feature. Someone in the comments was like “never heard of them” 🤣 God knows why anyone would request to see their house featured.
Is there some zoom in or what is that tiktok account trying to show with a view of 40 roofs and a road? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I’ve said it before and I will continue to say it, I don’t know how someone with so much money always looks so grubby. She always looks like she just needs a good wash. Her patchy fake tan makes me sick and I just can’t believe anyone would have thought it would be a good idea to come back and post a holiday after everything that has happened, how has none of her friends or family told her that that would be a bad idea????

Reactions: 31
Is there some zoom in or what is that tiktok account trying to show with a view of 40 roofs and a road? 🤷🏼‍♀️
It zooms in further to the house but the caption disappears off the screen so I took a screenshot there so the caption of it being Elle and Conman’s house was visible.

All the Angles will be flocking to Westbury this Summer for a Tour of the Holy Shrine of Anglewood Hills, waiting to get their photos taken by the Tesla and a chance to count the amount of dog turds in the garden, and witness where the great Lights 4 Fun Christmas 2021 display light up reindeers once stood.

Screenshot_20220530-151557_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Of all the books in the world she picks one with that title??!! All done to make us think something is not right. If something isn't right just say so don't play such silly games lady.
i don't think shes done it for that reason 😂 it's quite clearly fiction book

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve said it before and I will continue to say it, I don’t know how someone with so much money always looks so grubby. She always looks like she just needs a good wash. Her patchy fake tan makes me sick and I just can’t believe anyone would have thought it would be a good idea to come back and post a holiday after everything that has happened, how has none of her friends or family told her that that would be a bad idea????
It's the worst idea ever. But that's her I suppose. Just shows lack of sincerity in what she said when she 'came back' .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.