Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely gobsmacked at this reel.
Is she insane?

.......To admit you plodded off on holiday after all of this is actually abnormal....then to post videographic evidence of your lies and deception, trying to be all aesthetic? sick.

With all kindness to Katy (✨would die for Katy ✨) , does Elle have what her sister has, mildly?? If so, perhaps it's not manifested visually but goooood lord is she so underdeveloped mentally.

She needs actual counselling and an adult in her life to tell her what is right and what is wrong...I actually feel sorry for her. Theres genuinely something concerning about her lack of social awareness and sense of reality....all I see is an adult toddler.

Reactions: 64
‘Hi guys I’m sorry I’m a racist homophobic xenophobic but here’s my holiday pics’
Is she for REAL ?

Reactions: 87
I don’t know if this has already been said but she’s literally mentioned nothing about the innocent children that where killed in Texas. Its been plastered all over the news social media the last few days and I’m sure she’s come across something about it. I know nobody’s obligated to say anything or post anything but being a mum herself you’d think she’d have posted something about it. I know as a mum myself it tugged on my heartstrings and I couldn’t imagine losing my child. It’s all me, me, me, she hasn’t changed one bit.
I think this is a bit far fetched. Im a mum but I haven’t posted anything about it, I don’t feel the need to (to my like, 17 followers 😆). That doesn’t mean it hasn’t affected me though.. Some people just don’t want to comment on stuff like that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 65
Wonder when Connor will make his big come back, and which way he will approach it. So awkward now because if he does it within the next few days he will just look like a sheep copying Elle with her comeback and it’ll be even more glaringly obviously that neither of them have done any “growing” or “bettering” themselves. And if he just tries to slot back in eventually he will get a warranted amount of tit for trying to brush his wrong-doings under the carpet! They fucked up really by not doing a video together to address the actual issues

Reactions: 10
Wonder when Connor will make his big come back, and which way he will approach it. So awkward now because if he does it within the next few days he will just look like a sheep copying Elle with her comeback and it’ll be even more glaringly obviously that neither of them have done any “growing” or “bettering” themselves. And if he just tries to slot back in eventually he will get a warranted amount of tit for trying to brush his wrong-doings under the carpet! They fucked up really by not doing a video together to address the actual issues
He read my post and took his shot 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 25
T
Anyone else think is a perfectly normal reaction for a Dad responding to a troll account? If this 'instagrammer' made an account just to message hate to someones dad that's the definition of trolling? That's not me disagreeing with anything that was said, because I agree 100%, but I'm not sure of the reaction they were expecting? Was Giles supposed to reply "God I know, what a total witch"?
Tbh he should have. Imagine how quick he would have shut the trolls down with that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely mental that she's posted all that bollocks about taking time out soul searching and finding herself (🤣🤣🤣) to then post loads of clips of them on holiday in America... This woman is bleeping unbelievable

Reactions: 51
I think this is a bit far fetched. Im a mum but I haven’t posted anything about it, I don’t feel the need to (to my like, 17 followers 😆). That doesn’t mean it hasn’t affected me though.. Some people just don’t want to comment on stuff like that 🤷🏼‍♀️
Think the difference is she’s a social media influencer I’ve seen plenty of others doing it whether theyve kids or not🤷‍♀️ Like I said I understand their under no obligation. What I was getting at is it’s all about her when there’s bigger issues going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m not sure what else everyone is expecting them to do though? She posted the apology/reflection thing so was obviously going to move forward and start posting normally again, she can’t exactly post an apology every time she wants to post can she? They were always going to come back sooner or later 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 61
One thing I did notice about her new post is the lack of blue ticks commenting. Bet no one dares to make the first move, soon as one of them does I bet they all will

Reactions: 29
I’m not sure what else everyone is expecting them to do though? She posted the apology/reflection thing so was obviously going to move forward and start posting normally again, she can’t exactly post an apology every time she wants to post can she? They were always going to come back sooner or later 🤷🏻‍♀️
Whilst they were always going to come back, I’d like to see more than just going on holiday considering she’s spoken about all these things she’s done to be a better Elle, to learn and reevaluate, etc. I’d like to see that. Feels very tone death

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Wish they hadn't...

Reactions: 14
It’s awful really they are both using their own child as a shield to hide behind on their socials return 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s cowardly and unethical, and it really shows that neither of them have taken to heart what it means to grow as a person and take responsibility.
poor baby, let’s just hope he doesn’t turn out as awful as his parents!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.