Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbf what kind of response would you expect from him, it is his daughter after all
Honestly I’d expect him to stfu, he’s been in jail for fraud which was also a public event and raised a racist daughter, he should know how this works. In my opinion, if she’s come back online let her face full wrath, it was bound to happen. Why is he policing comments, so weird … she should really tell him to stop it’s embarrassing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
People saying ‘what do you expect?’
I personally expected something humble. Something not a brag. Something maybe showing how she’s changed, understands there’s more to life, is trying to be a kinder, more honest and giving person. Something showing personal growth.
Not ‘Sorryyyy guyyyssss…… but look how perfect and rice we are 💁🏼‍♀️ Can we get our free wedding suit now please?’ Slot straight back into how she was. Even if just performative anything to show change but there’s nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
So she’s been travelling while being cancelled lol. I’m ngl she should’ve stayed off socials she’s acting as if she was unfairly kicked off

Reactions: 57
I reckon the first upload on YouTube will be over a half hour long, she will be showing Saint constantly and talking about his first words, first tooth, and how he’s probably crawling from the past few months. Conor the leech will be standing behind her as usual touching her and calling her boo and bubby 🤢 so that he seems so nice and will continue the image of ‘relationship goals af’.
Katie will be mentioned or maybe even appear in the video because she knows that we all loveeeee to see Katie. And Elle will be talking about the upcoming wedding (whenever it is).
This will reel everybody in because it’s what we all want to see and know.
Elle and Conman are pretending like it never happened and are ‘moving on’ so she’s won guys. She was cancelled for 5 months but now she is back with a bang. Just look at her Instagram, everyone is welcoming her back with open arms.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Someone needs to drop the link for the website to watch YouTube videos without giving them a penny

Reactions: 18
Coming back making the statement you have ‘changed’ but Proceeding to show everybody your luxury holiday with your baby ,riding on a helicopter doesn’t really show me that! give it a week and we will be back to high-end white company hauls. It just screams ‘new money’ to me. It’s just very un-classy. It just goes to show she always planned on coming back and cracking on with things just like before. The way she was spending money🙈 I think if it was me in her shoes I would’ve been a bit more careful with money in case my career was definitely over. That thought obviously never crossed their minds.
Chav to the last. She will never change.

Reactions: 17
Honestly I’d expect him to stfu, he’s been in jail for fraud which was also a public event and raised a racist daughter, he should know how this works. In my opinion, if she’s come back online let her face full wrath, it was bound to happen. Why is he policing comments, so weird … she should really tell him to stop it’s embarrassing.
He's probably the reason why his daughter is such a dick. They are all cut from the same cloth using the same scissors

Can't forget him trying to cash in on their following on YouTube, sitting there waffling on about how he's been to jail, while his filler filled daughters milked it for content. Absolute bleeping trailer trash the lot of them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
A ‘mistake’ is something you do by accident. Her comments weren’t a mistake, they were her real thoughts aired for everyone to see.

You can put lipstick on a pig but it’s still a pig. In this case she’s still the same person that made racist, nasty comments that offended just about everyone. If anyone believes she has suddenly changed because she’s been on holiday then they’re thick af.

Reactions: 52
Maybe she should sell that ✨£5000 Van Cleef and Arpels✨bracelet she’s flaunting in the videos and donate the money to charities who support everyone she’s offended😚✌🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 50
Maybe she should sell that ✨£5000 Van Cleef and Arpels✨bracelet she’s flaunting in the videos and donate the money to charities who support everyone she’s offended😚✌🏻
Has she ever spoken about/worn that bracelet before? Don’t feel like I’ve seen her wear it before but molly mae is obsessed with that brand so I wonder if she bought it for her as a gift when she reached out privately to Elle? Elle & molly were friends before love island & Elle was there for her when she was getting a lot of hate so I wonder if this is her way of returning the favour… awks if she had it before & I just missed it 😂

Reactions: 15
Has she ever spoken about/worn that bracelet before? Don’t feel like I’ve seen her wear it before but molly mae is obsessed with that brand so I wonder if she bought it for her as a gift when she reached out privately to Elle? Elle & molly were friends before love island & Elle was there for her when she was getting a lot of hate so I wonder if this is her way of returning the favour… awks if she had it before & I just missed it 😂
I never thought of this, I imagined over the top Christmas as we never did see it?

Reactions: 6
Didn’t Con get her the van cleef bracelet while they were in New York? Pretty sure that was in the vlog

Reactions: 11
I don't think either of them have changed. Elle looks smugger than ever in the video uploaded. She knows everyone wanted to see Saint so has used him as a shield to make everything seem so pure and wholesome.

Reactions: 33
If you were to say what she has said infront of the police you would be arrested and get a criminal record- not sure what is different here tbh. Yes apologise- mean it also- but also face the consequences of your actions.

Sorry gift for Con’s cheating… (that Elle gave Con the money to buy).
Who did he cheat with- also are there pics?

Reactions: 13
The comments on that reel make me want to vomit 🤮

someone please explain how she’s a strong powerful woman!?!! 🤣 These dickheads are literally creaming themselves for her! How sad and pathetic!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I reckon the first upload on YouTube will be over a half hour long, she will be showing Saint constantly and talking about his first words, first tooth, and how he’s probably crawling from the past few months. Conor the leech will be standing behind her as usual touching her and calling her boo and bubby 🤢 so that he seems so nice and will continue the image of ‘relationship goals af’.
Katie will be mentioned or maybe even appear in the video because she knows that we all loveeeee to see Katie. And Elle will be talking about the upcoming wedding (whenever it is).
This will reel everybody in because it’s what we all want to see and know.
Elle and Conman are pretending like it never happened and are ‘moving on’ so she’s won guys. She was cancelled for 5 months but now she is back with a bang. Just look at her Instagram, everyone is welcoming her back with open arms.
im picturing a Kylie Jenner pregnancy announcement style video, like a montage of all saints first things with some filter on it

Reactions: 5
The comments on that reel make me want to vomit 🤮

someone please explain how she’s a strong powerful woman!?!! 🤣 These dickheads are literally creaming themselves for her! How sad and pathetic!
Strong powerful women are: a woman of colour who's had a racial insult said to her on the way to work but knows she has to let it go and get on with her day, or a woman on a bus who knows she's being stared at by somebody giving her a dirty look because she's overweight for reasons unknown to that other person, but is made to feel ashamed. A strong powerful woman is a woman that leaves her manchild baby daddy because he doesn't have a real job and sponges off her income all whilst following loads of bikini clad girls online.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
im picturing a Kylie Jenner pregnancy announcement style video, like a montage of all saints first things with some filter on it
omg I can picture it open to a black screen with some quote followed by a 10 minute montage of Saint in America with Elle kissing and cuddling him set to some cringey song followed by Elle doing a long sigh and going ".....hey Angels....so i'm back" looking forlorn then going on to explain that she's reflected and changed

• Heart
Reactions: 14
ConJob brought it for her in the New York Vlogs as her birthday present when they were spending up in NY and laughing at Katie for only having $50 to spend. no one got to see it as she was cancelled shortly after 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.