Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had been accused of racism I would rush to the US the home of racial equality to learn and better myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I’m just saying. If I was in her situation had the money she had. I would have flown, not to the grand USA but gone to Africa, India, Poland - a destination to Learn about the culture she had so many negative views on, to really educate herself. I’m disappointed she’s come back with the same approach as how she left in January.

Reactions: 60
That fact she’s still deleting anything negative has me in stitches… is she seriously going to do that every time she post something? And going back through her old posts???

Reactions: 62
How close to the mark does Tattle come in guessing what an absolute bleep she is IRL?
She’s never said anything bad about her! I’m always careful with what I say, I don’t want to seem like I’m prying too much 😂 one thing I do know is a certain famous influencer reached out privately to support her but the rest of her so called insta friends ditched her faster than you can say “I hate polish people”🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Is it just me or does the caption make it sound like SHE CHOSE to take a break and it was HER that made the decision to take time off to self reflect and not because she had no chance of posting because she’s actually shown to be a racist.

Give it a couple of months that caption she put up as her first post will be deleted/archived, she’ll get some poor person to delete any comments that reflect back on the January storm and she will be pretending to be this self aligned written in the stars mommy blogger

Reactions: 89
‘Can’t wait to catch up properly with you all over some tea and biscuits’ aka she will be posting a video on YouTube soon. She won’t be uploading an Instagram photo captioned with 5 months worth of waffle/tit about her having therapy, doing some spiritual awakening and learning from her mistakes blah blah blah. A YouTube video will be posted, loads of people with watch it just to criticise her, see what she has to say, and see baby Jesus or the dogs. This whole comeback has been well planned I think, why else record your ‘holiday’ with happy smiles whilst you’re career has been ruined.

Reactions: 35
Is it just me or does the caption make it sound like SHE CHOSE to take a break and it was HER that made the decision to take time off to self reflect and not because she had no chance of posting because she’s actually shown to be a racist.
Was coming to say the same thing. Acting all holy and like she’s such a good mum by taking time off social media when it wasn’t her choice to do so?!

Reactions: 29
Was coming to say the same thing. Acting all holy and like she’s such a good mum by taking time off social media when it wasn’t her choice to do so?!
And they’ve clearly filmed everything whilst offline in preparation for the big comeback!

Reactions: 42
She’s never said anything bad about her! I’m always careful with what I say, I don’t want to seem like I’m prying too much 😂 one thing I do know is a certain famous influencer reached out privately to support her but the rest of her so called insta friends ditched her faster than you can say “I hate polish people”🤣
React to this message with a Wink if it was Molly Mae, and a Sick face if it was another famous influencer 👍🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Just makes me so angry that for influencers, they can just come back. Nothing happens to their career. Like if this was a normal job, you'd be fired and that would be it. Even celebrities get cut from movies. But influencers can just post again because there's no one above them, all they need are idiots who watch. Also, online and offline balance, lol .... ok so you want all the money from being online again, but be able to disappear whenever you want. It bothers me that I think a lot of them mostly just want the comments again, knowing that whatever you post you'll have people commenting that you look good and they like you... it's just really annoying

Reactions: 35
Again blaming something/someone else for her tit! It annoys me when someone does something to hurt or upset someone then puts the blame onto something else or using a clutch ie her son to make people feel for her. She clearly wasn't not online throughout that time off. I mean just say I went on holiday and leave it at that...tbf don't think there is anything she could say or do to change our opinions but I will always think of her as a bully. Take account of your own tit that's what makes you a better person...🤦‍♀️

Again teenage/chav girls who unfortunately are white (this is coming from me who is white and fat 👋) clearly don't actually understand what it's like to receive hurt, pain or anger from someone else

Reactions: 17
I guess they always knew they'd be coming back!
i fully believe she thought this would be the same situation as when she was outed by that hotel for asking for a free stay. Not gonna lie I was one of the people who followed her several years ago not realising she was THAT girl….as we all know she bounced back after that. So I think she thinks the dust will eventually settle with this too (I don’t believe it should)

Reactions: 11
So she's had a once in a lifetime trip to America and now wants a medal and to pass it off as growth and learning????!
Nahhhhh
She could have easily have reached out to people she marginalised and maybe sat and listened to their experiences of racism. Maybe do a few interviews with them and come back with a video all about it, face it all head on and actually try and learn and better yourself.
But no, a bloody holiday dressed up as 'growth' 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 61
I see one thing she has learnt whilst being away is how to put on a pair of trousers with her tops, shame they are barely long enough to cover her gunt flaps but it’s a step in the right direction 🤣
BTW I love how bang on we have been with where they have been in the world.
All her little followers are like oh wow 🤩 where have you been. Meanwhile we are like yawn old news. Tattle bingo!

Reactions: 36
she’s just so tone death

she’s very calculated too making saint in that reel, knowing that it would get engagement off all these wronguns desperate to see him

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.