Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else couldnt care less what Saint looks like 😂 it’s utterly bizarre to me that so many people care what a stranger on the internet’s baby looks like - it’s only been 5 months, I could sort of understand if it had been years but come on angles, it’s borderline creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 117
It’s a shame she’s still getting similar numbers of likes on her posts….

I’m ready to be messaging any company that works with her or gifts her products when she does fully return.

Reactions: 40
I feel like she will show saint again because what else has she got to vlog about ? Also the first 6 months of his life is heavily documented online already so it’s not like people don’t know what he looks like , or anything about him ? There’s not a lot to hide anymore xx

Reactions: 12
I feel like she will show saint again because what else has she got to vlog about ? Also the first 6 months of his life is heavily documented online already so it’s not like people don’t know what he looks like , or anything about him ? There’s not a lot to hide anymore xx
He still has his own Instagram too!!

Reactions: 3
Shes just shown him on the reel she posted

Reactions: 4
Aww nice to see she’s had a great time gallivanting around LA/the Grand Canyon while “finding herself”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
She could have came back and proven she had "changed" with using no filters, posted resources to educate her followers on racism, discussed the importance of being aware that what you post online is forever or told us about how she had bettered herself. Did she work with a charity to gain insight to the pain people go through?

Instead I think she will still try to portray "goals" and act like her life is perfect, perfect husband, perfect children etc.

I do think she will take the chance now to drop angel and boo etc when she comes back on YouTube!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
That reel just seems so in genuine.. like I spent time offline to be more spiritual but look at all the amazing places I travelled? ? I just didn’t post xoxo
Nothing about educating herself on culture, race?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Is that a joke? The reel and the tit caption she just posted are making it seem like she took time to herself ‘offline’ and had a long holiday. Not once did she mention what she done or tweeted, nothing about conman. I can’t believe it, she is being so ignorant and acting like nothing has happened. People are commenting ‘omg family goals’ and that is exactly why she posted that, to have her perfect family image that angels can swoon over and love her again. I can’t believe the level of ignorance. Reading a few books doesn’t change anything. Going to LA and listening to Harry Styles isn’t ‘therapy’.

Reactions: 68
That reel just seems so in genuine.. like I spent time offline to be more spiritual but look at all the amazing places I travelled? ? I just didn’t post xoxo
Nothing about educating herself on culture, race?
not just that but it was all being recorded as well? Nothing says genuine soul searching like recording every aspect of your holiday and editing it into a montage

Reactions: 56
These reels are making me dislike her even more, she has learned nothing, done zero reflection, has made no attempt to be a better human. I strongly believe this trip to the US was planned way before the tweets resurfaced, but she’s acting like this is where she’s found herself. She’ll bundle together some tit video to keep her adverts active on YouTube before the 6 month deadline. And all these dumb witches will swoon 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 41
One of my besties is FRIENDS with her in real life. I wish wish wish I could say more but I can’t 😆 And yes I realise this makes me sound like Olivia 💀
How close to the mark does Tattle come in guessing what an absolute bleep she is IRL?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t know if this has already been said but she’s literally mentioned nothing about the innocent children that where killed in Texas. Its been plastered all over the news social media the last few days and I’m sure she’s come across something about it. I know nobody’s obligated to say anything or post anything but being a mum herself you’d think she’d have posted something about it. I know as a mum myself it tugged on my heartstrings and I couldn’t imagine losing my child. It’s all me, me, me, she hasn’t changed one bit.

Reactions: 21
She’s learned nothing. But Saint is a really cute kid. I hope he’s benefitted from his parents being ‘offline’ for the last few months. It’s not his fault they’re horrible people

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.