Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Picture proves she’s not changed at all. Still posing to make herself look slimmer exactly the same way she did before.

Reactions: 50
Picture proves she’s not changed at all. Still posing to make herself look slimmer exactly the same way she did before.
doesn't everyone sort of angle their pics to make them look best tho? as long as it hasn't been photoshopped then don't really see the issue with taking pics at a flattering angle

Reactions: 39
doesn't everyone sort of angle their pics to make them look best tho? as long as it hasn't been photoshopped then don't really see the issue with taking pics at a flattering angle
There’s angles and there contorting yourself. I have never turned my hand the other way over to try to skin my waist not put one leg in front of the other, lifted my heel to elongate my (fake tanned?) legs, splayed my manicured fingers for the look of it and taken a mirror selfie. (Especially after claiming that I’m a different person, not a vapid, self obsessed racist). Every picture we’ve seen in hiding has been sweat pants/casual and now the camera is on her hands it’s low cut top, leather jacket and arse skimming denim. She is all about that influencer look. Not ‘here I am, me, raw and truthful’ - she’s already back to posing and being about the perfect image.
I was hoping for something a little more authentic. I’m waiting for the tide to turn for influencers generally and hoped this might be the start of it but it doesn’t seem so.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
She can try to return to the gram but there will be no sponsorships, partnerships etc and that’s prob why she started going on the gram in the first place. No one will want to touch her after this, she’s well and truly tainted … all of her own making. Best own goal ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Seen quite a few people sharing this on their Instagram stories which gives me a little faith
View attachment 1294511

sorry but stuff like this is embarrassing. the phrase "little white girls" is racist. point blank. and the poster is.... white. we don't need white women speaking for us, and posts like this just SCREAM virtue signaling and pathetic performative posts for likes.

tbh a lot of this crap on social media is dangerous and no one really can see where it's heading. yes, people need support from all backgrounds. but what no one needs is it going full circle and now suddenly white people are bad. if anyone tweeted "little black girls rushing to defend..." it's racist. same for any type of skin color. it needs to stop. what it's actually doing is silencing people who are actually affected and THEIR opinions on the matter. phrases like this, although totally unharmful when talking about an issue involving actual racism, can be harmful the more we use it, because then the more normal it becomes. it gives me such a sick feeling in my stomach, and i know for a fact that a lot of my friends get hurt by stuff like but feel "frightened" to speak out because of their skin color. to me, you only have to read that sentence to know it's wrong. call out racism. call out tit posts. but what this kind of talk is doing is actually separating people who are disadvantaged even more because we then get groups of people who are doing it out of FEAR, doing it because it's cool and doing it because they don't want to be called a "little white girl" by their friends. that isn't support. that is creating more hate. peace

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think she definitely will get brands wanting to work with her, she’s just came back after 4/5 months off and has got over 100k likes on both posts! And if it wasn’t for tattle I would think everyone has forgiven and forgot, (if I was only looking at her Instagram) I mean look at the saccone jolys, they were being caught out for exploitation of their children and in that same week it was all coming out, they done an ad for a child abuse charity (can’t remember what brand it was now) 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

sorry but stuff like this is embarrassing. the phrase "little white girls" is racist. point blank. and the poster is.... white. we don't need white women speaking for us, and posts like this just SCREAM virtue signaling and pathetic performative posts for likes.

tbh a lot of this crap on social media is dangerous and no one really can see where it's heading. yes, people need support from all backgrounds. but what no one needs is it going full circle and now suddenly white people are bad. if anyone tweeted "little black girls rushing to defend..." it's racist. same for any type of skin color. it needs to stop. what it's actually doing is silencing people who are actually affected and THEIR opinions on the matter. phrases like this, although totally unharmful when talking about an issue involving actual racism, can be harmful the more we use it, because then the more normal it becomes. it gives me such a sick feeling in my stomach, and i know for a fact that a lot of my friends get hurt by stuff like but feel "frightened" to speak out because of their skin color. to me, you only have to read that sentence to know it's wrong. call out racism. call out tit posts. but what this kind of talk is doing is actually separating people who are disadvantaged even more because we then get groups of people who are doing it out of FEAR, doing it because it's cool and doing it because they don't want to be called a "little white girl" by their friends. that isn't support. that is creating more hate. peace
Wot u on about

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She is so jarring 💀 imagine coming back after being found out that you’re a nasty racist & on your third post you bring up the wedding you were/are anchoring on for freebies for to the fiancé that does nothing but cheat on you.
She hasn’t changed at all. Not one post about how she’s grown or rectified her attitude, or anything different from the offset.
Never mind though at least the angles think she has the perfect life 😍

Reactions: 47
Wot u on about
If you read my post, you'll know. As a POC, this is my opinion, and I also have a lot of POC friends who agree with me. Granted, a lot of them are conservative leaning . I am not, but I still hold the same view when it comes to this. It's wrong. And it needs to stop. You really want to stop silencing POC? Stop grouping us all together as the one "personality" and people with the same views. This is mine. And I don't need any white person on twitter telling other white people that i need them to stfu when i don't. I can speak for myself. And I have a problem with the phrase "little white girls". I won't ever say that phrase to talk about any other group of people based on their skin color. So I hate seeing it about white women, and I fully believe a lot of this tit is down to certain people who ARE privileged (Aka white) but lonely, with mental health issues, trying to act like "saviors" online to make them feel better, which is the biggest insult you could even give to someone who really is oppressed. but whatever, if i don't share the same opinion as these people, i suddenly don't matter but they can keep talking for people like me i guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
if she can't respect herself and leave connor how do we expect her to show respect for others, especially the people she held prejudice and ill will towards through learned behaviour for years with her racist / everything phobic comments? i personally don't think she'll ever learn, but the masks will get more realistic and the words more convincing. More and more people will let her get away with crappy behaviour because they'll find one aspect of her life that is aspirational and think that means she's better than they are.

Not that I’m Mystic Meg but 🔮 I can see it now … a multitude of “ how I lost the baby weight for my wedding” “ post wedding work out” “ my own spiritual journey” it’s going to be one big vomit induced shot fest 😂😂

Reactions: 34
I saw the photo and automatically read this as “shopping for dildo’s”

can’t think why with her vajoojoo almost on show.

so she’s back then…….hasn’t managed to manifest a pair of knickers yet which is disappointing.
Baby Jesus or whatever it’s call must be getting big?
Assume he’s on solid sugar now.
Marylands do a mini version.

7D280B4B-D538-468E-B046-AEE04B007DF4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I saw the photo and automatically read this as “shopping for dildo’s”

can’t think why with her vajoojoo almost on show.

so she’s back then…….hasn’t managed to manifest a pair of knickers yet which is disappointing.
Baby Jesus or whatever it’s call must be getting big?
Assume he’s on solid sugar now.
Marylands do a mini version.

View attachment 1295954
Is it me or has she photoshopped the reflection of her leg in the mirror? It's a completely different size and shape to her leg, it looks like a little matchstick 🤣

Reactions: 10
In all the time I watched her on YouTube, not once did I see her wear a leather jacket. I know it’s irrelevant but it’s just an observation.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.