Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on a minute. Why we all jumping on the poster? We don't know how it started, if the poster went to her dad's page to comment abuse then yeah fair, but how do we know the poster didn't just comment on one of elles posts and then her dad sent her loads of tit?? Which is that's the case then yeah the guy has every right to argue with her dad
You're right, the poster does have every right to respond to her dad if he was the one that made the initial contact.
However don't you think that by sending message after abusive message they are just giving a reason for Elle to become the victim? I can imagine now, a post or a YouTube video about how horrible tattle trolls were so abusive to her dad that he got scared enough to contact the police. And now they are all frightened to leave the house.
And my main issue with this person is that they mentioned tattle. So now tattle members are the bad people rather than the two racists/fatphobic/homophobes.

The person clearly did this just for likes on here but it backfired.

Reactions: 60
That person who sent them instagram messages from her dad have definitely faked the conversation using an app you can’t do it on Iphone but I know from other people and tiktok you can download an app and fake a conversation. the things people do to get a bit of attention on tattle is funny 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
“I’ve taken this time away to grow…”

12 hours later - photo on the beach abroad…
Another 12 hours later - “therapy listening to Harry Styles”.

She’s grown guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 86
I had an advert shown to me on this thread yesterday about stopping racism. I refreshed before I could screenshot but I thought it fit perfectly!

Reactions: 8
I think she has grown up....from Choccie digestive biscuits to Chocolate Hobnobs

I think we all need to love her for her growth in her little world... I think Mcvitives should use her as their new brand ambassador

"Racism isn't cool guys but these biscuits are" She then shares the biscuit with Saint ❤ Gosh it melts my heart 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This thread title is everything.

I'm not at all surprised we're entering the phase of a rebranding.

She's testing the water and seeing if it's OK to get off the naughty step.

Reactions: 11
So Lucy just put on her stories that they’re getting ready for their holiday… maybe Elle is getting married abroad after all and that’s her announcement 🤔

Reactions: 7
So Lucy just put on her stories that they’re getting ready for their holiday… maybe Elle is getting married abroad after all and that’s her announcement 🤔
I think so too… there’s been different rumours of her getting married in Bath, Cyprus, Lanzarote, France, etc. Obviously we have no idea, but I definitely have a feeling it’s coming soon 🥴

Reactions: 13
There is literally no way on this earth that someone like Darbs would be able to have a wedding or birthday without plastering it all over social media. Her comeback was definitely timed to correlate with something big.

Reactions: 39
Hi all have some messages sent to me by a instagrammer let's call them X from non other than Elle Darbys dad
Awk see to be honest, I love tattle for taking the piss and finding out all the goss but that sort of thing just makes me think that you're nasty, My dad would try to stick up for me if people were posting things (No i'm not a racist or a bigot so he wouldn't have to but that's not the point) , what's the point in arguing with an old man

Awk see to be honest, I love tattle for taking the piss and finding out all the goss but that sort of thing just makes me think that you're nasty, My dad would try to stick up for me if people were posting things (No i'm not a racist or a bigot so he wouldn't have to but that's not the point) , what's the point in arguing with an old man
Ok i wrote this after seeing the original post and was feeling really bad about tattle but after seeing your responses i feel better again :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
OmG AnGLEs! I've finally uploaded most of the re-worked Wiki on EDL Darbzmiester.

I've gone back through old threads and collated a lot of info on the Twitter fallout, but also lots of other stuff has been added and moved around. Still a few bits to be added, and annoyingly it won't let me upload anymore pictures to Page One (@Moderator @Yel can one of you help an Angle out?)

Page One is a bit of an intro and covers the whole of the Twitter Shitstorm episode with a running timeline. Page 2 has got more of your standard info/pregnancy/white moose/connor falling out of his hearse/glossary info in it.

Enjoy my sweets x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
OmG AnGLEs! I've finally uploaded most of the re-worked Wiki on EDL Darbzmiester.

I've gone back through old threads and collated a lot of info on the Twitter fallout, but also lots of other stuff has been added and moved around. Still a few bits to be added, and annoyingly it won't let me upload anymore pictures to Page One (@Moderator @Yel can one of you help an Angle out?)

Page One is a bit of an intro and covers the whole of the Twitter Shitstorm episode with a running timeline. Page 2 has got more of your standard info/pregnancy/white moose/connor falling out of his hearse/glossary info in it.

Enjoy my sweets x

thank you for all your hard work angle queen!!! ✨🫶👩🏼🌸✨

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Enjoy my sweets x
The EDeviL works hard but White Orchid works harder 👏🏻 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It shows the audacity of her to just come back with that statement, photos and then then the insta story. She hasn't grown as a person, she's just had a reality check. I don't agree with that person sending Dms to Giles but his responses are what I expect from this entitled family, that were just 'jealous'. Her family have probably fed that to her which is why she won't ever change.

Reactions: 19
I still can’t get my head around the people commenting saying “ you made a mistake all is forgiven” bull 💩
Openly being racist, homophobic, classist and sizeist is NOT A MISTAKE it is in their core values as people.
Both Elle & Con haven’t made any positive contribution to their community the entire time they’ve been on YouTube but boasted and flaunted their privilege.
I hate to think of all the their young followers thinking that they to can behave in that way and still get away with little consequence !

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.