Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
actually mentioned how she’s learning/ grown?
Change is a gradual, often painful process requiring serious soul searching and a commitment to educating yourself.
For some of us, it starts with understanding how our words may hurt people, learning empathy and broadening our cultural horizons.
For others, it involves shuffling around Zara Home in an ill-fitting dress and facetuning an infant.

• Haha
Reactions: 86
She’s here to stay, not growing massively to draw too much attention but ticking over so she doesn’t need a ‘real’ job.
Give it a year, she’ll do an air wrap giveaway and she’ll regain a bunch of followers who won’t have a clue what happened (with long straight hair? 🤔)

eta:
She is here to stay provided she isn’t replaced in the hearts of the Fiat 500 crew by someone they perceive is prettier, slimmer, blonder and therefore, better. She is here to stay as long as she never looks her age because like the careers of women and Hollywood, influencer careers will be subject to ageism which will serve EDL right. Brands won’t think she has the right look for them, new fiat 500 girlies won’t be interested in her. If she’s money savvy, perhaps she’ll be fine but she can’t influence forever. No one will let her. Maybe she and Connor will start sucking the blood of their young fans to remain youthful.

Additionally, one day some of Elle’s followers may recover from their sickness. There is definitely something wrong when you’re desperately commenting on the page of someone’s who’s basically been forced into a hiatus because you want photos/videos of a baby that belongs to a woman you’ve never met and never will. If they did meet her, they wouldn’t know who she was anyway. I won’t hold my breath though. When Elle posted something on here Angelle collection page, this girl tagged her friend and said “this means we’ll get to see Saint again.”🤢

Reactions: 6
HeY My Gorgeous Angles! 📐😇

The Wiki is pretty much complete over all 3 pages now and I'll try to update it as and when anything significant happens. Got to take a break from it for a while now, but over the last few weeks of going back through old threads of brilliant Tattle banter, I've screenshotted some of my favourite stuff that's made me LMFAO multiple times, and had to share some bits with you guys - consider it a Greatest Hits of some great EDL thread LOL moments. You guys are legends!! Enjoy x 👏👏👏😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
HeY My Gorgeous Angles! 📐😇

The Wiki is pretty much complete over all 3 pages now and I'll try to update it as and when anything significant happens. Got to take a break from it for a while now, but over the last few weeks of going back through old threads of brilliant Tattle banter, I've screenshotted some of my favourite stuff that's made me LMFAO multiple times, and had to share some bits with you guys - consider it a Greatest Hits of some great EDL thread LOL moments. You guys are legends!! Enjoy x 👏👏👏😂
God bless you and your services ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Growing and learning how not to be a racist, xenophobic, hateful, entitled brat by going on luxury holidays. If only it was that easy. She's manipulative and calculated for someone so dim. This is where I stop giving her any time, including on here, at least then she's cancelled by one person.

Reactions: 15
So the rumours of her having moved to that bungalow or anywhere else, we know definitely isn’t true now after the picture of her living room on her story

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Elle had lipo in the past because she didn't seem to be that shape when she lost all her weight. Her hip bones are quite wide but she didn't even seem that shape as a teen. If you gain fat after having lipo it can go to other areas and give you that bumpy appearance. Considering she was an oversharer, she didn't seem to like talking about getting her tits done either so I do wonder if she would admit to lipo. Just my 50p worth
I think that's a very good possibility.

I have a similar shape in that I'm an hourglass and have hip dips like Elle or whatever they're referred to as. I do however have more of a bum (crack) than Elle, so although there is a ridge from hips to bum, it's not as noticeable as on Elle. I do walk a lot though and I get the impression she sits on her small crack all day long, so probably doesn't help things.

I think what is interesting is that Katie doesn't seem to have the same shape

Reactions: 8
I think that's a very good possibility.

I have a similar shape in that I'm an hourglass and have hip dips like Elle or whatever they're referred to as. I do however have more of a bum (crack) than Elle, so although there is a ridge from hips to bum, it's not as noticeable as on Elle. I do walk a lot though and I get the impression she sits on her small crack all day long, so probably doesn't help things.

I think what is interesting is that Katie doesn't seem to have the same shape
When carby was apparently "fat" when she was a teenager she was the same shape as Katie. I honestly wouldn't put it past her to have had lipo a few times. I love how we can have a serious discussion about her tiny crack 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the rumours of her having moved to that bungalow or anywhere else, we know definitely isn’t true now after the picture of her living room on her story
It needs a complete refurbishment, I’m still hearing it’s true.

Reactions: 8
All her stories are all about her and what she’s done to help herself in terms of her mental health. She’s honestly acting like she’s been away from social media because someone else hurt her instead of the other way round

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.