Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having a photoshoot outside of a Ryanair plane, bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 88
You can tell she’s getting confident posting again lol, can’t wait for her to drop a YouTube video and her think she’s getting a load of views when in reality people are going to be curious, her views, likes, and popularity will drop rapidly once people are bored of her being back

Reactions: 44
You can tell she’s getting confident posting again lol, can’t wait for her to drop a YouTube video and her think she’s getting a load of views when in reality people are going to be curious, her views, likes, and popularity will drop rapidly once people are bored of her being back
Mark Whalberg went to prison for rascist attacks.
He’s paid $17m a film, made $58m in 2020 and listed his house for close to $90m. His estimated worth is $400m.
Sadly Elle will continue as she is because that’s the crappy state of the world.
Unless you read tattle you’re really unlikely to know there were ever even any racist tweets and that’s why she won’t have her ‘growth’ on her main platform because to do so would be to bring it to the attention of people who haven’t realised it’s happened. Unless she says something, lots won’t know and she will keep it that way.
Those that do know, yes she’s lost some followers but the predominantly white, 20 odd year olds have forgiven her and continue to eat up her content. She may not get the same brand deals but she will have a revenue stream and continue to make a comfortable enough living.
She’s here to stay, not growing massively to draw too much attention but ticking over so she doesn’t need a ‘real’ job.
Give it a year, she’ll do an air wrap giveaway and she’ll regain a bunch of followers who won’t have a clue what happened (with long straight hair? 🤔)

eta:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
He’s paid $17m a film, made $59m last year and listed house for close to $90m. His estimated worth is $400m.
Sadly Elle will continue as she is because that’s the crappy state of the world.
Unless you read tattle you’re really unlikely to know there were ever even any racist tweets and that’s why she won’t have her ‘growth’ on her main platform because to do so would be to bring it to the attention of people who haven’t realised it’s happened. Unless she says something, lots won’t know and she will keep it that way.
Those that do know, yes she’s lost some followers but the predominantly white, 20 odd year olds have forgiven her and continue to eat up her content. She may not get the same brand deals but she will have a revenue stream and continue to make a comfortable enough living.
She’s here to stay, not growing massively to draw too much attention but ticking over so she doesn’t need a ‘real’ job.
Give it a year, she’ll do an air wrap giveaway and she’ll regain a bunch of followers who won’t have a clue what happened (with long straight hair? 🤔)
Wow you’re so right about never knowing unless you know what to search. I never knew about Mark Wahlberg. Just searched and I am so disgusted by what he did and yet remains famous! Just shows that EDL will definitely continue as normal considering hers were ‘just’ tweets and she hasn’t even been arrested unlike him. Insane world we live in

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Elle had lipo in the past because she didn't seem to be that shape when she lost all her weight. Her hip bones are quite wide but she didn't even seem that shape as a teen. If you gain fat after having lipo it can go to other areas and give you that bumpy appearance. Considering she was an oversharer, she didn't seem to like talking about getting her tits done either so I do wonder if she would admit to lipo. Just my 50p worth
She's been quite open about her surgery though. She literally filmed all her filler (🤢) and did a whole video and several vlogs on her breast lift/implants, they just all got removed in the deleting spree of Jan 22 😂

Reactions: 14
He’s paid $17m a film, made $59m last year and listed house for close to $90m. His estimated worth is $400m.
I agree, but I do think there will be a drop gradually. She’s got (disgustingly) good engagement on her current posts, but it has to stop once people are bored. She no doubt will keep gaining followers though which makes me sick. She’s a massive racist and that seems to be all forgiven 🤢

Reactions: 11
I think what makes Elle’s tweets so horrific for me is that there was blatant racism against pretty much ALL races and then also loads of other abuse, fat shaming, threats against animals and even horrible comments about her own sister with learning difficulties just to mention some. No one was safe from her. Which just shows how horrible of a person she genuinely is. So how people can say oh it was just this or that comment and she was young…. No it was full on hate speech against pretty much everything and everyone. I don’t know how she can bounce back from that honestly…. But she probably will. 😕

• Sick
Reactions: 31
She's been quite open about her surgery though. She literally filmed all her filler (🤢) and did a whole video and several vlogs on her breast lift/implants, they just all got removed in the deleting spree of Jan 22 😂
I don't know with Elle and Lipo, because I think she would see having fat removed as something shameful seeing as she can't even admit her true dress size. I can only remember one vlog about the tits, and after that when people asked her about it, she used to roll her eyes and say ive already discussed this before. Just my take on it all. Haha she's deleted the tits too? Is nothing safe from her loose racist lips 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think what makes Elle’s tweets so horrific for me is that there was blatant racism against pretty much ALL races and then also loads of other abuse, fat shaming, threats against animals and even horrible comments about her own sister with learning difficulties just to mention some. No one was safe from her. Which just shows how horrible of a person she genuinely is. So how people can say oh it was just this or that comment and she was young…. No it was full on hate speech against pretty much everything and everyone. I don’t know how she can bounce back from that honestly…. But she probably will. 😕
If you have other sm accounts get the tweets back out, send them to any brand that works with her. That’s it, that’s all you can do. I agree, she’s vile, so much hate, nobody was safe. People so quick to forgive? The racism cannot be forgiven imo, the fat shaming/ hate, the hatred towards her cat! How can anyone forgive that? Not just one tweet, lots. Wishing people dead? where does that hate come from? If that’s in you it’s in you. It’s a part of who she is. To come back still pouting thinking she’s god gift is a kick in the teeth to all those she targeted.

Reactions: 12
If you have other sm accounts get the tweets back out, send them to any brand that works with her. That’s it, that’s all you can do. I agree, she’s vile, so much hate, nobody was safe. People so quick to forgive? The racism cannot be forgiven imo, the fat shaming/ hate, the hatred towards her cat! How can anyone forgive that? Not just one tweet, lots. Wishing people dead? where does that hate come from? If that’s in you it’s in you. It’s a part of who she is. To come back still pouting thinking she’s god gift is a kick in the teeth to all those she targeted.
I hope no brands even consider working with her to be honest. Before all the tweets I was pretty pissed off to begin with that she even got those Lights 4 Fun reindeers for free. Sounds pretty trivial I know 🤷‍♀️ 😂 pushed me over the edge. I’ve always wanted a reindeer lights family but they’re so pricey, can’t really warrant it for a few weeks of the year. But she (along with others) just got given them for nothing. Then she left them & icicles out getting trashed while she ran off on holiday according to the neighbours 😂 👀 . It all means nothing to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What’s the first YouTube video going to be I wonder. A nice toned down, relatable, not smug video to come back with such as…

“Travel first class to the USA with us”
“Travelling first class with a baby”
“British family travel first class to the USA”
“Travel the West Coast of USA with us - luxury”
“Our luxury villa holiday in Spain”
“Luxury travel during a cost of living crisis”
“Pack with me for our luxury family holiday”

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Elle Darby #59 Little miss Elle photoshops Saint as well, Connor is still going to hell.

Reactions: 9
I’m so curious as to when she will start sharing her ‘growth’…

No ‘talking’ stories just text or images
No YouTube
No tags or appearances in her sisters post even though they were together
Limited comments on posts

I do think she’s still a bit on edge, and rightly so. She is clearly trial running to see if this can work again (which it will unfortunately)

Reactions: 21
She’s still a racist. She just happens to be a filthy racist having a holiday that’s all.

Reactions: 24
Elle Darby #59 Brits abroad committing Photoshop fraud. Nothing to hide, except her racist side.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I’ve just taken a look at her insta for the first time since this all kicked off and I am speechless! She’s literally come back as normal…..how is she not embarrassed to be posting these cringey posed photos?! I thought she would at least post gradually (like once a week) and actually mentioned how she’s learning/ grown? She doesn’t give a tit and this is her sticking two fingers up at every minority group she hurt with her vile hate.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.