Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did I think Lucy’s full name was Lucy Jane carter, been trying to type it into insta for ages looking for her lol

ALSO, I just looked on her story and she did a Q&A and said “coming home we were delayed” doesn’t this mean they’re back then??
Lucy and Jordan stayed at extra night at a resort in Benidorm

Reactions: 3
Why did I think Lucy’s full name was Lucy Jane carter, been trying to type it into insta for ages looking for her lol

ALSO, I just looked on her story and she did a Q&A and said “coming home we were delayed” doesn’t this mean they’re back then??
I think that is her actual name. I don’t think her middle name is actually Jessica!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I think LJC went on to some other part of Spain to see friends (from what I’ve gathered from her stories anyways).

Reactions: 1
I swear this is the gym at the farm in melksham
I may be late to the party here soz I’ve had no signal all day at work (how bloody rude!) and I can confirm it is as it’s the same gym I bloody go to! I haven’t yet spotted an EDL or LJC whilst there kind 👀

Reactions: 15
She later saying she has his name on everything. Even her bag. Weird. She trying to make her sons name the new Guccis? She’ll be selling stuff soon with his name on. Probably why she’s made her big come back
That is very very weird, I have never known anyone do that… wtf 😳

Reactions: 6
HeY My Gorgeous Angles! 📐😇

The Wiki is pretty much complete over all 3 pages now and I'll try to update it as and when anything significant happens. Got to take a break from it for a while now, but over the last few weeks of going back through old threads of brilliant Tattle banter, I've screenshotted some of my favourite stuff that's made me LMFAO multiple times, and had to share some bits with you guys - consider it a Greatest Hits of some great EDL thread LOL moments. You guys are legends!! Enjoy x 👏👏👏😂
The fact that SO MANY PEOPLE called the fact she would name her kid Saint….. and we all laughed and said surely not she can’t be that ridiculous…..

didn’t age well did it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I may be late to the party here soz I’ve had no signal all day at work (how bloody rude!) and I can confirm it is as it’s the same gym I bloody go to! I haven’t yet spotted an EDL or LJC whilst there kind 👀
Why is she coming all the way to melksham just to go to the gym,I’m sure westbury must have one!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.