Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really looking forward to seeing what brands choose to work with her in the next few months. Start low end and work up when companies see a limited backlash and a return on their investment from the angles?
W7 & Poundland never stopped following her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Hang on a minute. Why we all jumping on the poster? We don't know how it started, if the poster went to her dad's page to comment abuse then yeah fair, but how do we know the poster didn't just comment on one of elles posts and then her dad sent her loads of tit?? Which is that's the case then yeah the guy has every right to argue with her dad

Reactions: 37
Ah can we not do this again where we talk about who’s she’s unfollowed and how many people she’s following and oooo she’s unfollowed…
I get your point generally but the fact she’s unfollowed James and not Carys is quite interesting considering they were all besties. Would love to know what kind of relationship they still have if any🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Plot twist, maybe it is Olivia coming back for another 5 minutes of attention
This was my exact first thought. Someone's got an axe to grind still!

Olivia have a Chocolate Yazoo, calm TF down and get some therapy :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seen quite a few people sharing this on their Instagram stories which gives me a little faith
63287640-A1E6-4966-BB9F-4A9CB1F5DDEC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 175
They deleted the feed post of them on the beach...also lily modlin now works for a different talent agency....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hang on a minute. Why we all jumping on the poster? We don't know how it started, if the poster went to her dad's page to comment abuse then yeah fair, but how do we know the poster didn't just comment on one of elles posts and then her dad sent her loads of tit?? Which is that's the case then yeah the guy has every right to argue with her dad
I think it’s pretty clear that Giles Darby didn’t search Elle’s comments to find a negative poster then go after them or we’d have far, far more reports of it.
Messaging someone’s Dad with abuse is tacky af. They didn’t even say anything intelligent or probing. For him to be talking about police would strongly suggest more serious content than we’re seeing.
Plus, bringing tattle into it just brings this site down and proves them right when they call it a troll site.
Whoever is doing this needs to give their head a shake. They’re not about standing up for minotities, they’re about hating Elle and seeing an opportunity to bring her down.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Seen quite a few people sharing this on their Instagram stories which gives me a little faith
View attachment 1294511
I think In this situation many white girls where affected , especially polish girls , bigger girls , pregnant girls older woman . I don’t get why people pretend no white person was hurt or upset by her tweets and they should have zero say . Probably majority of her tweets were towards the polish community

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I can’t believe that racist, hateful bleep has the audacity to show her face, wafting a load of bullshit about personal growth and reflection in an effort to show contrition but effectively just attempting to resurrect her online persona because she’s that bleeping shallow she can’t exist without adoration from others.

Just duck off Elle. It takes more than a few months of holidaying to completely change your ignorant mindset. You’re an abomination of a human and I reserve my understanding for those offended by your far right outpourings.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.