Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when do we think they will upload onto yt? Will they give it some time after finally posting on insta?

She unfollowed James Whittaker but not carys😂

Ooops didn’t see this till right after I said it🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Haha great minds…. They’ve both unfollowed Gemma miles & count con has unfollowed Meg, Niall, James & Carys… still follows MollyMae tho.. she must be his type

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Can we not do the ‘she’s followed/unfollowed so and so’ again please guys we’ve done it before and I’m not sure my heart can take it 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 184
Can we not do the ‘she’s followed/unfollowed so and so’ again please guys we’ve done it before and I’m not sure my heart can take it 😆😆😆
Agree!! But wow she’s been on an unfollowing spree…makes me sick how calculated this return is. Leading the angles on day by day, I think we’re gonna get a video by the end of the week.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi all have some messages sent to me by a instagrammer let's call them X from non other than Elle Darbys dad
Her dad messaging you in that manner seems ridiculous, but you were trolling his daughter. He is bound to be angry, but your responses were bad and you are making it seem like everybody on tattle behaves the way you did, when that isn’t the case. It’s one thing gossiping on tattle about Z list YouTubers, but to actually make contact with any of them outside of tattle just seems weird to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 235
Hi all have some messages sent to me by a instagrammer let's call them X from non other than Elle Darbys dad
Anyone else think is a perfectly normal reaction for a Dad responding to a troll account? If this 'instagrammer' made an account just to message hate to someones dad that's the definition of trolling? That's not me disagreeing with anything that was said, because I agree 100%, but I'm not sure of the reaction they were expecting? Was Giles supposed to reply "God I know, what a total witch"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 168
Her dad messaging you in that manner seems ridiculous, but you were trolling his daughter. He is bound to be angry, but your responses were bad and you are making it seem like everybody on tattle behaves the way you did, when that isn’t the case. It’s one thing gossiping on tattle about Z list YouTubers, but to actually make contact with any of them outside of tattle just seems weird to me.
yeah rule number 1 - don’t take it off tattle!

Reactions: 123
Though these are totally the responses I would expect from her Dad and also from someone who is being trolled, you are meant to keep things on tattle and not take it off. It’s things like this that give it a bad name

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Off all the things that was mentioned in the messages to her dad you brought up oliviabellendia. Jesus 😪🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Sorry but is this not a little bit sad? You "X" has nothing better to do with their time than fully troll her dad?! It's one thing chatting on here or writing a comment on her Instagram but to go after her dad and keep going aswell? Why keep going on? The point was made in the first message. It's weird to me that someone spent their day doing this and as others have said it has just made tattle and it's members look bad. Why even mention tattle?!

Elle deserves to suffer the consequences for her disgusting, unacceptable behaviour but I think you went too far in having any contact with her dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 146
i mean to be fair it’s no wonder tattle gets a bad name, this is embarrassing lmao. Say what you want to Elle but arguing with family members and friends who have nothing to do with it is just desperate and, dare I say it, troll like behaviour. Gives this website a bad name when people can’t even be articulate and just argue tit with old men.

• Heart
Reactions: 104
What I wanna know is how she’s unfollowed that many people in such a short amount of time 😂 when I try to unfollow 20, Instagram goes nuts at me. Privileged bint 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm really looking forward to seeing what brands choose to work with her in the next few months. Start low end and work up when companies see a limited backlash and a return on their investment from the angles?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.