Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you zoom in on her legs, you'll get a right laugh 🤣🤣🤣
They look so deformed, you can see where she's cut them LOOOOOOOOOOL so much for being transparent to the angleeess 🍪
Yes! They do look sooooo weird don’t they, I knew she defo edited something!!! She can’t help herself gotta keep up with it 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 8
ANOTHER post?! Jesus Christ, she’s skipped testing the water and jumped in head first! Just makes her entire apology seem so insincere, and the fact her aNgLeS are lapping it up… it’s actually infuriating.

Reactions: 54
Lucy is so naturally pretty. Elle must be spitting feathers. Personally I don’t think she’s very attractive. I know that’s mean 🙈

Reactions: 23
ANOTHER post?! Jesus Christ, she’s skipped testing the water and jumped in head first! Just makes her entire apology seem so insincere, and the fact her aNgLeS are lapping it up… it’s actually infuriating.
Imagine how miserable their holiday is though, sat deleting comments for hours after posting each pic 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Jesus Christ, Conman's photoshop skills are WEAK... like seriously dude, you made your bicep look like one of Elle's breast implants :sick: As a designer who uses Photoshop on a daily basis.. this is just painful to look at.

Elle and Con, if you're reading this.. hire a bleeping professional to retouch your photos, because this ain't it!!

Screenshot 2022-06-01 at 21.03.26.png
Screenshot 2022-06-01 at 21.03.42.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
It's like Elle's read a chapter in The Secret that says if they post enough holiday spam, it will manifest forgiveness.

Stock up on the tea, biscuits, popcorn and earphones soon, because it surely can't be long now until those dulcet tones of "HEY MY GORGEOUS ANGELLLLLLZZZZZ" will be ringing in our ears once again.

A little 2021 throwback Angles - to a simpler time when we thought the worst thing she could do was loiter around a piss stained car park in a gunt-exposing, probably flamable if chafed too hard unitard 🤍

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lucy is so naturally pretty. Elle must be spitting feathers. Personally I don’t think she’s very attractive. I know that’s mean 🙈
Lucy isn't natural. She gets plenty of fillers and botox like the rest of them. She is just more subtle than carby. She is prettier though in general.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.