Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she turned her comments back on. And all the children saying they miss her 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
She has her comments on for people who follow her only, so if you don’t you won’t be able to comment :)

Reactions: 6
She has her comments on for people who follow her only, so if you don’t you won’t be able to comment :)
Because of this she’s controlling the narrative. It’s only her “fans” commenting. She’s utterly pathetic

Reactions: 32
Not if we all use the link in the wiki to watch that way she gets no money from your watch. 😊
More people need to know this!! I only use those links when i hate watch - they’re not getting a dime from me 😂

Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t think she’ll be back anytime soon, my cousin knows Connor in real life and they’ve invested in property for years, this is where they get a lot of their income from, I reckon they’ll just do properties and live off that. That way Elle can lounge about and not have to worry about working a typical 9-5 job too.
No they haven't. If they had they'd have plastered it all over SM and the whole world would know about it.

Reactions: 9
I think she will be back April/May and will try to build up engagement on her channel again because she will 100% want to throw Saint a 1st Birthday party in July and post it all over YouTube and insta

Reactions: 25
I think she will be back April/May and will try to build up engagement on her channel again because she will 100% want to throw Saint a 1st Birthday party in July and post it all over YouTube and insta
Yeah, if she does, she'll have to turn off comments for it as we know what will be said. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Does anybody know what happened in December for her to stop vlogmas in the first place, did she ever get round to saying?
Unclear she said she was going to share why but a tattle member got bored of waiting and found her racism/homophobia/basically all other forms of disgusting things before Elle came back to talk about why she stopped filming x

Reactions: 11
I have just remembered on one of her vlogs she was discussing with LJC what they would do if influencing ‘went to pot’ and she said she’d go into acting. So maybe she’ll surprise us with a new role on corrie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 76
I have just remembered on one of her vlogs she was discussing with LJC what they would do if influencing ‘went to pot’ and she said she’d go into acting. So maybe she’ll surprise us with a new role on corrie 😂😂😂
😂😂😂 Ahhh it all makes sense now! That's why there's such a long wait on her next video, probably rehersing the lines for another apology as we speak. Cant wait to see the acting skills come into action xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
No they haven't. If they had they'd have plastered it all over SM and the whole world would know about it.
They don’t put it on social media because they do it /share income with Lucy and Lucy doesn’t want to publicise it. A lot of people like to keep property investment confidential for privacy reasons. You don’t have to believe me I don’t care I’m literally just telling you all what I’ve been told from my cousin, who has known Connor for many years. (Again feel free to not believe that, there’s nothing I can do to make you believe me!)

Reactions: 17
I got bored so went to read back on the old thread when it all came out .i wonder who it was that outed connor .they literally made there account the same day to post the screenshot and hasnt really been seen since

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.