Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen thisšŸ˜®
Ahahahaha, 'the team and supporting members'. On Linkedin, there's literally TWO employees listed working for Angelle and Conman is one of them! Their designer, a woman who co-created Angelle with Elle (seems to be a friend of the extended family) even jumped ship in February:

Screenshot 2022-03-05 at 16.57.16.png

Can't say that I blame her tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Ahahahaha, 'the team and supporting members'. On Linkedin, there's literally TWO employees listed working for Angelle and Conman is one of them! Their designer, a woman who co-created Angelle with Elle (seems to be a friend of the extended family) even jumped ship in February:

View attachment 1104604

Can't say that I blame her tbh!
They most likely lost their jobs rather than jumping ship, especially as former employees are still following EDelle on IG. Itā€™s a shame, being redundant is a scary thing! I hope they all managed to get a new job sorted quickly

Reactions: 17
Whatā€™s everyoneā€™s predictions sheā€™ll be back posting? Iā€™m thinking end of March / April

Reactions: 7
There are such sickos in this world - how can you ā€˜missā€™ a baby youā€™ve only ever seen online? Thatā€™s why I was so angry when she made her NEWBORN baby a whole instagram account! Which was public and gained thousands of followers overnight šŸ„“

Iā€™m probably alone on this one but I genuinely donā€™t see her returning back to social mediaā€¦

Reactions: 43
There are such sickos in this world - how can you ā€˜missā€™ a baby youā€™ve only ever seen online? Thatā€™s why I was so angry when she made her NEWBORN baby a whole instagram account! Which was public and gained thousands of followers overnight šŸ„“

Iā€™m probably alone on this one but I genuinely donā€™t see her returning back to social mediaā€¦
Fingers crossed but I canā€™t see her missing doing a post for Motherā€™s Day

Reactions: 14

That would imply she has a conscious which she doesn't, she's a narcissist. The only reason she is "sorry" is because she got caught, she hasn't done anything in the last few years to prove that she has changed as a human being... and that's why she stepped down, because that's the "right thing to do", not because she wanted, I bet she's dying already to get back. At the start of her channel her racists and xenophobic comments were still there, they were just curated, yet no shame for saying them. It is not personal development the fact that they stopped as her channel grew bigger, it's just because she knew it was wrong and she knew what people would think of it. I think she will definitely come back to social media at some point, she's just waiting for this to die down, I don't think she thinks it is that big of a deal the stuff she said, I think she still thinks the same way and I think she always will and I think she thinks people are overreacting.

Take a shot for everytime I said "I think".

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Whatā€™s everyoneā€™s predictions sheā€™ll be back posting? Iā€™m thinking end of March / April
Thereā€™s no way sheā€™ll pass up on the opportunity to post something on her mums passing anniversary which is think is middle / end of march sometime

Reactions: 27
Thereā€™s no way sheā€™ll pass up on the opportunity to post something on her mums passing anniversary which is think is middle / end of march sometime
Exactly, and itā€™s around the same time as Motherā€™s Day so cue the ā€˜my first Motherā€™s Day as a mother, makes me realise how much I miss my ownā€¦poor me poor me feel sorry for me, donā€™t hate me anymore blah blah blahā€™ schpiel šŸ™„

Reactions: 36
This just popped up and it triggered my PTSD!
ā€œFans grow concernedā€. Urm, like, thereā€™s bigger things to be concerned about. Wtf is wrong with the Angles???
ā€œOh no our fav blonde, beige, sausage lipped, gunt flap cavorting influenza hasnā€™t posted in 458 hours, send help.ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Anyone else just pop in every few days on the off chance someone has spotted her tiny bum crack out in the wild?
Iā€™ve fully missed the whole tiny bum crack post. Pls someone fill me in on where it came from :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have to wonder how she's making money and can afford nappies for ConBoy. Surely the brand deals were what she was making so much on. She can't afford to live on the fluctuating ad revenue from her channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You get a year to change baby's name so hopefully she's booked an appointment ASAP. Imagine being a cancelled has-been and introducing your son "saint" ffs šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 73
These comments are brilliant šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Seriously though , I couldnā€™t care less , if it was a friend or one of my family members , I couldnā€™t forgive or forget the horrible tit she said

If you really believed she has ā€œchangedā€ it shows how deluded you are aka the angelllllleeeeeessss

• Heart
Reactions: 17
These comments are brilliant šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Seriously though , I couldnā€™t care less , if it was a friend or one of my family members , I couldnā€™t forgive or forget the horrible tit she said

If you really believed she has ā€œchangedā€ it shows how deluded you are aka the angelllllleeeeeessss
There's absolutely no way she can try and atone for what she said. People who defend it as her being young and stupid have to look at her most recent behaviour. There's allegations from people who've said she and ConBoy still use racial slurs, especially when they don't get their own way about things.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.