Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how everyone saying stupid tit like this is white! THE PRIVILEGE OF THINKING THAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS IS NOT THAT SERIOUS just wow
THIS!!! I mean, I'm white, but I consider myself to be anti racist. I'd rather tit bricks for the rest of my life than support a white person who has been racist. I don't believe it's a "mistake". If you care about anyone and see injustice if you are a good bleeping person you stand the duck up and fight for someone to have the exact same as you! You don't turn a blind eye or just because you haven't experienced it you don't learn, listen to people's stories and use any platform you have to support POC. Elle is a bleeping bleep and anyone who still supports her is a bleep too. Let them expose themselves at the end of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I’ve fully missed the whole tiny bum crack post. Pls someone fill me in on where it came from :ROFLMAO:
There was a video of her showing Con some pregnancy outfits and someone got a still shot of her from behind and she has an incredibly small bumcrack. The picture is on the previous thread I believe.

Actually disgusted at the 'doesn't affect me' attitude. Are some people that blinkered that something isn't a problem unless it affects them personally. Just wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does anybody know what happened in December for her to stop vlogmas in the first place, did she ever get round to saying?

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker..clearly been on this thread way too much!
I had a dream nightmare that I was at Elle’s house and we were going to Lanza☀ for her wedding with Con and we were discussing her return to YouTube 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t think she’ll be back anytime soon, my cousin knows Connor in real life and they’ve invested in property for years, this is where they get a lot of their income from, I reckon they’ll just do properties and live off that. That way Elle can lounge about and not have to worry about working a typical 9-5 job too.

Reactions: 28
I honestly don’t think she’ll be back anytime soon, my cousin knows Connor in real life and they’ve invested in property for years, this is where they get a lot of their income from, I reckon they’ll just do properties and live off that. That way Elle can lounge about and not have to worry about working a typical 9-5 job too.
It’s amazing how many people who know people who know Elle or Connor. They must be very popular offline to have this many links.

What’s even more crazy is all these links use Tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Since when have they been investing in property for years?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hardly doubt that knowing Elle is the way she is... she would turn anything she possibly could into Youtube content! The house renovtions... Lord almighty! We would have at least 5 videos for each room

Reactions: 25
Anyone think that's our edelle out in the wild? 👀👀
Elle would not wear that outfit and the hairs not bright enough tbh

Since when have they been investing in property for years?
Yep I thought this, if they had been investing for years then we would have heard about I think. I do believe that they would’ve been buying a do-upper bungalow maybe like Lucy has and Carys is looking to do

Reactions: 16
The thing is....when she does return everyone will watch her videos just out of curiosity & to discuss on here & therefore her views will be really high....She will still make good money from the videos due to views in general.

Reactions: 26
The thing is....when she does return everyone will watch her videos just out of curiosity & to discuss on here & therefore her views will be really high....She will still make good money from the videos due to views in general.
Imagine how fast these threads will move when she makes a comeback 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think the only way for her to "comeback" and still make some money from it is if she completely changes herself 😂 😂 😂 I'm talking dying her hair brown or something, change her style, dissolve fillers, deleting all instagram pictures and youtube videos, using a middle name if she has it and taking Connor's name, deactivating all comments in every social media forever. Honestly, can't see it working out any other way. Even like this would be difficult. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not if we all use the link in the wiki to watch that way she gets no money from your watch. 😊

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.