Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still love the fact that she caused this herself by going quite in December 😅 making one of us bored enough to look at old tweets 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 121
I think she will
come back - what else will she think she can do! She will take these new comments as being supportive and just aim at that audience!

Reactions: 16
If I was her I would have archived the pictures of Saint, I wouldn't want strangers associating his face with negative vibes (like the ones who only looked at her page when this all came out)

But then again if I was her I wouldn't have made those vile comments or be a racist cow
Yes!!!! Like why the hell does she have him all over insta still???? She’s claiming she’s getting death threats but wouldn’t protecting your son be the first port of call?? She’s an air head twit!

Reactions: 26
Disgusting amount of comments on her insta praising her and saying we understand, we all make mistakes! If someone says we understand then they’re clearly racist too. There is nothing to understand about racism other than that it is the most abhorrent, unforgivable act.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She will be back married to Con who still will be cheating on her and probably pregnant

Reactions: 54
She's a narc through and through! She knows exactly how to play it. She will be back soon as she thinks she's missed enough to Justify a return. She will claim she's had therapy too.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Hello everyone. New here but I had to jump on because the comments of these silly girls on her posts are absolutely terrible. They say times were different ten years ago. No they weren’t ???? Maybe 30-40 years ago, definitely not 10! I was 12 in 2011 and no one ever said any overly racist things to me my whole life (I am Asian). Plus what she said was downright hateful. It wasn’t the usual tweet of her calling her friends the n word (in a joking way). That’s racist but not outright hateful. What she said was deep rooted and malicious. People will never change from those sorts of opinions !

• Heart
Reactions: 82
If you want to come back Elle to a load of deluded 13 year old girls than you do you boo! Shows how not sorry she is just allowing those that are clearly crazy fan girls to comment. Don't think the majority of us with a brain cell have forgotten what a racist pig you are!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She'll definitely claim to have had some 'reflection' and 'education' and if she put as much effort into those things as she did her pregnancy workouts, then she'll be fully enlightened.🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just saw a tiktok saying her comments are back on , I’m annoyed as she’s limited them now , I was gonna comment

Embarrassing the people saying they miss her etc

She’s a horrible little racist , homophobic , fatphobic list goes on , she should never come back

I bet she hasn’t even took Katie’s feelings into consideration

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just saw a tiktok saying her comments are back on , I’m annoyed as she’s limited them now , I was gonna comment

Embarrassing the people saying they miss her etc

She’s a horrible little racist , homophobic , fatphobic list goes on , she should never come back

I bet she hasn’t even took Katie’s feelings into consideration
See Katie is so lovely but it's also another reason why I don't understand why elle thought it was appropriate to discriminate against a vast majority of people when I'm sure she wouldn't like it if people discriminated Katie for her needs looks and so forth 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 25
She's going to have the shock of her life if she decides to come back. She literally shot everyone at the table and will wonder why no one's coming for dinner. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.