Elle Darby #54 Sis spills the tea, Followers flee, 'just buy them back', says Lips McGee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why everytime I ho on tiktok there a re bunch of white British girls defending elle darby racist, why are they worried about her income, how she is providing for her family and that they miss saint???! Why do u like watching others people child? I asked and I'm the bad guy now. Why people don't understand that Elle darby racist don't give a tit about any of them

Reactions: 30
Why everytime I ho on tiktok there a re bunch of white British girls defending elle darby racist, why are they worried about her income, how she is providing for her family and that they miss saint???! Why do u like watching others people child? I asked and I'm the bad guy now. Why people don't understand that Elle darby racist don't give a tit about any of them
because they're stupid as f*ck

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.