Elle Darby #54 Sis spills the tea, Followers flee, 'just buy them back', says Lips McGee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hrmm odd, I get married soon here and I don’t pay my final balance till the final venue meeting a month before unless the wedding was due to take place this month they wouldn’t be asked to pay the final balance yet?
i agree i get married in 2 months (another venue) and we still haven't paid a balance. only deposits.

Reactions: 1
ANDDDDDD she’s posted an update video.

Gotcha, what do you think her come back will be? I can’t imagine how she could. The

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
ANDDDDDD she’s posted an update video.

Gotcha, what do you think her come back will be? I can’t imagine how she could. The
I almost had a heart attack then, what do you mean an update video????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair the original post said they asked Elle to pay her FINANCE balance not FINAL balance (sorry to shout I don't know how to italic) So it may not have been Elle's last payment they were asking for!
most likely been paying it in instalments and the venue have possibly contacted her about paying the next instalment and she isn't able or willing to pay it. I dunno...but it seems the most likely scenario if her wedding isn't until summer like some people are saying

Reactions: 8
And come back pregnant…? She’ll think no one can touch her when she’s with child.
I reckon she’ll definitely get married before having the next one, she’s said that before anyways.

My bets is on her eloping abroad (with maybe 20 guests) and then she’ll be up the duff in no time and back on IG and YT

Reactions: 12
bleeping racist supporters🤬 What the duck she on about the world was a different place? No it wasn’t you absolute tool. Have a word with yourself. A few Angles are not going to help her come back when thousands of others can see her for the vile nasty bigot she is.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
bleeping racist supporters🤬 What the duck she on about the world was a different place? No it wasn’t you absolute tool. Have a word with yourself. A few Angles are not going to help her come back when thousands of others can see her for the vile nasty bigot she is.
By the state of the grammar in that post, I would say that that 'Angle' was Conman.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“I wAS aLiVe 10 YeArS aGo” well bleeping obviously otherwise you wouldn’t be commenting would you, you absolute dicksplat.

• Haha
Reactions: 91
10 yrs Angles….Oh all those years ago…..🤦‍♀️ it wasn’t right to be a racist bleep then just as it’s not right now.

Reactions: 17
Do you ever just go about your day then all of a sudden "MY SONNNN" enters your head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.