Elle Darby #54 Sis spills the tea, Followers flee, 'just buy them back', says Lips McGee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10 yrs Angles….Oh all those years ago…..🤦‍♀️ it wasn’t right to be a racist bleep then just as it’s not right now.
Wait until she hears about the people alive during the civil rights movement. They’re only in the 60/70s now. What a weirdo that person is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s coming up to the anniversary of her mums passing this month, I wouldn’t be surprised if she posts on that day. She may think who can be critical on a post about her mum and if they are it will only look bad on them!

Reactions: 16
Do you ever just go about your day then all of a sudden "MY SONNNN" enters your head
EVERY. DAY. Everytime i talk about my son now i have to actively avoid saying it cos i know it will come out as MY SOONNN *glare* so i just say his name now pahaha 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s coming up to the anniversary of her mums passing this month, I wouldn’t be surprised if she posts on that day. She may think who can be critical on a post about her mum and if they are it will only look bad on them!
No it would look bad on her using her dead mum as a excuse and a way to come back.

Reactions: 4
what's everyone's guesses as to when and how she will return??

I personally think some point this summer, and they'll maybe ease into it by conjob posting something on his insta story again to see what reaction it gets then Elle slowly reappearing in Lucy's videos

For some reason i can imagine her first video back starting with a super brief intro of her acting all serious acknowledging everything and how she's changed, following into a holiday vlog with her whole family, something wholesome with lots of Katie content to try and prevent negative comments

Reactions: 16
so a friend of a friend of mine mentioned she used to work at the venue where they were meant to be getting married. Her friend who still works there, and she said they had to ring her to say your finance balance is due and they said that with everything going on, they couldn’t go through with the wedding. Apparently they are up to 40k debt due to cancelling all the wedding…
I don’t believe this

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't think she'll come back in Lucy's videos. Why would she want 3k negative comments on a post or vlog?

Reactions: 7
What her mum who told her to be vile to fat people!!!

Reactions: 9
The same mum who fatshamed people and sounds just as bad as EDL

Reactions: 8
Fresh gossip!! I had to make a new account as I don’t want to be connected to this or get anyone in trouble however- a friend of mine works for a Covid testing company in the area spoke to elle tregarding a Covid test appointment she has for a flight she has next Wednesday. As far as I know it’s just her not Connor which is interesting. I’m not going to specify where she’s going because I don’t want to get anyone in trouble but all I’ll say is those who mentioned previous destinations have been right 🤫 let’s see if she posts anything new 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Fresh gossip!! I had to make a new account as I don’t want to be connected to this or get anyone in trouble however- a friend of mine works for a Covid testing company in the area spoke to elle tregarding a Covid test appointment she has for a flight she has next Wednesday. As far as I know it’s just her not Connor which is interesting. I’m not going to specify where she’s going because I don’t want to get anyone in trouble but all I’ll say is those who mentioned previous destinations have been right 🤫 let’s see if she posts anything new 👀
Interesting!! Maybe a hen do? I bet you’ll see Lucy and Emily flying away next week too 😬

Reactions: 12
bleeping racist supporters🤬 What the duck she on about the world was a different place? No it wasn’t you absolute tool. Have a word with yourself. A few Angles are not going to help her come back when thousands of others can see her for the vile nasty bigot she is.
What a bleeping idiot! What’s wrong with these folk!!!

Why is she not getting criminal charge’s? Surely her racist spats have broken the law?

Reactions: 1
The states travelling round, he’s going as far as ive been told, going for a few weeks 🤷‍♀️ Maybe this will be her come back vlog😂.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.