Elle Darby #54 Sis spills the tea, Followers flee, 'just buy them back', says Lips McGee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨 🚨 NEW THREAD ANGLEEZZZZZZ 🚨🚨

Title courtesy of @Bobby Orange with a whopping 93 likes! And you can just take a look at their PP if you want to see what colour Elles face used to be.

Anyways, anyone care to recap!?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In order to commemorate the 'mY sOn' apology video that our Angelle boo queen uploaded exactly a month ago, I made this while I was bored on Zoom calls in work

I present... 'Which angelle boo are you?'

Screenshot 2022-02-04 at 20.52.31.png

What version of Elle are you ✨manifesting✨ today?

• Haha
Reactions: 209
In order to commemorate the 'mY sOn' apology video that our Angelle boo queen uploaded exactly a month ago, I made this while I was bored on Zoom calls in work

View attachment 1040394

This is my new phone wallpaper. You funny funny fucker! πŸ˜‚

(I'm a solid 7 btw... I’ve had a looong week) βœŒπŸ’‹πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel so sad for Katy. I juat keep thinking of her.
It might be good for her in the long run though, hopefully she won't be mocked by elle and con and have personal moments exploited for views on YouTube. Sounds like she's doing fab with her job, her home, her boyfriend (though no idea if they're still together)- I'm sure she will be fine.

Reactions: 60

View attachment 1040394

I’m 9 when I’m baaaaked

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1040394

I'm number 8. Just found out I need a colonoscopy and not looking forward to it. 😭 πŸ˜‚

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.