Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bunnyboo

VIP Member
In order to commemorate the 'mY sOn' apology video that our Angelle boo queen uploaded exactly a month ago, I made this while I was bored on Zoom calls in work

I present... 'Which angelle boo are you?'

Screenshot 2022-02-04 at 20.52.31.png

What version of Elle are you ✨manifesting✨ today?

• Haha
Reactions: 209
Is it that big a deal that he’s gone out with his mates?
Surely none of us are expecting them to have spent the last two months sat inside their house without doing anything?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 173

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
So look what I found in my local charity shop today!!
had to laugh, looked the nastiest scratchiest material and totally lacking any shape or reason!
FB178EFD-3455-40A7-B958-917096A8EF48.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 131

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

avey332

You know the thread is dryer than the Sahara when the most pressing matter is whether someone called Jess Brown booked it for them or whether she’s the girl who’s got the table after them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 116

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
E4C78AB9-4234-4338-8943-6CBDA6C6557E.jpeg

I know this is the Elle thread but just saw this and pretty much sums up all of these kind of ppl. There’s a good comment under the post l slating influencers too which helps 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 114

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Hi angle boo’s

I’m not new here I’ve been following this thread for over a year now, obviously when it all kicked off I don’t know how but I somehow managed to keep up. Haven’t checked since her ‘apology’ video but I’ve found something out today and actually had to come on here and share this because omg I can’t believe it!! Grab your tea’s and biscuits angels 💫

The wedding is cancelled, Elle and conman are now going into real estate because apparently they’ve made millions and are saying it’s not fair and gleam should of picked up those tweets before they become ‘famous’ so they were never found.

Don’t know why I’m shocked as it was really obvious, I’m probs more shocked I’ve got this tea 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Made "Millions" but have a mortgage on a 450k house.

OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 111

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
New thread suggestion #55 Cons been dug up and is out and about but still no sign of Miss Puffy Trout Pout.

• Haha
Reactions: 103

namalot

Also what’s the betting she comes back to social media on the 2nd anniversary of her mum to soften the blow… that’ll be an incredibly coward move of her
Finding Out I'm Pregnant On The Anniversary Of My Mum's Passing * EMOTIONAL* * RAW*

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
Fucking racist supporters🤬 What the fuck she on about the world was a different place? No it wasn’t you absolute tool. Have a word with yourself. A few Angles are not going to help her come back when thousands of others can see her for the vile nasty bigot she is.
“I wAS aLiVe 10 YeArS aGo” well fucking obviously otherwise you wouldn’t be commenting would you, you absolute dicksplat.

• Haha
Reactions: 91