Elle Darby #5 Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone I follow on Instagram says she keeps watching the engagement video on repeat and it keeps making her cry! Are these people for real?! Why can't they see that it's all fake as duck?! Pathetic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Someone I follow on Instagram says she keeps watching the engagement video on repeat and it keeps making her cry! Are these people for real?! Why can't they see that it's all fake as duck?! Pathetic.
Why would you watch it on repeat? 🤣 its not that good unless you want to torture yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
To me the engagement video had such wedding vibes. Now I don’t think their wedding video will have the same impact.

The whole thing is just a joke and I don’t know how people are watching it and thinking it’s the most beautiful special thing when it’s all bullshit😂

Reactions: 17
Why would you watch it on repeat? 🤣 its not that good unless you want to torture yourself.

Thank you I laughed so much 😂😂😂 I had a long night shift but thanks 😁😁

I didnt watch the video. I only saw the affliate link pic and its enough To know its all fake and absurd and not what I call goals 😁 I cant watch her with her baby voice talking bullshit To besties. only thing that makes me wanna cry is the fact people are falling For this. Like if you watch this repeat and wanna cry sis you need intervention like whats up with that you need some deep therapy.

They must be hyped people bought this massive show. Im losing my faith in people. Lucky I have fellow tattlers.

Reactions: 11
The hype over it is absurd! I can’t get over it. I literally skipped through the video, how people are watching it over and over I just don’t know 😂

Reactions: 10
The hype over it is absurd! I can’t get over it. I literally skipped through the video, how people are watching it over and over I just don’t know 😂
All her angel gals are gonna be disappointed when their other halfs don't hire a house, a photographer a videographer. Spend 30k on a ring and film it for YouTube and the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All her angel gals are gonna be disappointed when their other halfs don't hire a house, a photographer a videographer. Spend 30k on a ring and film it for YouTube and the gram.
This is exactly what bothers me & why I shared my proposal a few pages back! Of course some people want to do that & can afford that & that’s fine, but I don’t think it should be normalised 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
The thing I always wonder when I see stuff that are so staged on IG is would they do it in the same way if they wouldn't be able to post it online? Just imagine if Con wouldn't be able to film it and put it on the internet - would he be willing to spend the same amount of money and plan it in the exact same way? What would be done different if it wasn't for the views? And how much was there really for them, compared to how much was done for the viewers?

I know it's very naive way of thinking but just imagine how different their life would be if they wouldn't be able to brag about everything online - how different they would dress, what kind of holidays they would book, what kind of wedding they would have. I know this is true for every influencer, not just them, but it's still shocking when you start thinking about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I've finally got round to watching the engagement vide. HOW are people thinking thats its genuine 😂
If she thought she was working for CT, why was she doing her own makeup? Why was she basically wearing a wedding dress? Why was she been filmed getting ready and not question it? Why was she just left standing to wait for him?
Its obvious to anyone how fake the whole thing was.
If the engagement was this cringe, imagine what the wedding is going to be like 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The whole video of the engagement was a complete copy of Whitney Simmons engagement vlog.

We all know this was staged to get the view.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m late to the party here..but did Elle and Connor get engaged? I never would have known. 🙄
Only about 40 million stupid pictures of the stupid ring, here’s my ring in the car, here’s my ring on a walk with our dog, here’s my ring shown from various strategically placed angles around my face in a video. Jesus christ!! We don’t care!! No one gives a rats arse about your ring and engagement as much as you think we all do. How narcissistic and self absorbed can one possibly be 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The thing I always wonder when I see stuff that are so staged on IG is would they do it in the same way if they wouldn't be able to post it online? Just imagine if Con wouldn't be able to film it and put it on the internet - would he be willing to spend the same amount of money and plan it in the exact same way? What would be done different if it wasn't for the views? And how much was there really for them, compared to how much was done for the viewers?

I know it's very naive way of thinking but just imagine how different their life would be if they wouldn't be able to brag about everything online - how different they would dress, what kind of holidays they would book, what kind of wedding they would have. I know this is true for every influencer, not just them, but it's still shocking when you start thinking about it.
This is such an interesting point.. I mentioned similar the other day about interior accounts on ig.. remember not too long ago when you had no idea what the inside of someone else’s house looked like? It seems totally bizarre now in this day and age!!

It’s a vicious cycle because he wouldn’t have the resources at hand for the proposal (especially the PR products??) if they weren’t already known for over sharing their life online. And the. equally this performance proposal has already gained Elle 30,000 followers, which in turn means she’ll probably earn more money for work going forward because of her higher number of followers.. Not that I agree with it at all but you can kind of see why they did it!

Reactions: 10
Thing is she might have gotten all these followers off the back of it but are they gonna hang around cos it’ll be back to the boring same old tit in a week 🤣
no way can they keep up the momentum - people will get tired of the same tit being churned out soon enough

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh FGS. I’ve made this account just to come on here and say this, I debated making this account a few months ago but with everything going on with Elle and her Mum I didn’t want to be that person. However after that whole engagement video and this tit about something has just shifted 🤮 with Con I can’t bare it anymore. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyway. In November or maybe December, I can’t remember which, Connor met my friend whilst he was on a night out with his friends. For some context my friend is very beautiful, brunette, into fitness and is someone you would double take at in the street. So not just any old random girl. She is definitely what I imagine Connor’s type to be.

To cut a long story short they ended up kissing, she asked him to come back to her house with her at the end of the night and he said if she would have asked earlier he would have but his Mum was unwell so had to get home now. (Of all things to say!!)

That was the end of that, no numbers swapped, she wasn’t aware of who him or Elle was. I have watched Elle since her B&M queen days when I actually enjoyed her content but I wasn’t there so when she told me the story I didn’t think anything of it.

Fast forward a few weeks and either something Connor or Elle posted came up on her explore page (I mean they probably did before but if you don’t recognise either of them she probably didn’t notice) and she ended up messaging Connor like WTF. He did reply and said something along the lines of it isn’t like that, him and Elle are actually not together anymore, but her much is extremely unwell and they’re filming content to be as normal as possible as she couldn’t deal with a public breakup and her Mum passing at the same time. She believed him and they continued messaging. Nothing serious just flirty banter, he would reply stuff like 👀 when she posted pics etc. It became extremely evident from both him and Elles pics that he was chatting shite and they clearly weren’t broken up so my friend asked if Elle knew about her. He got extremely defensive and said well of course Elle knows he’s single but he wouldn’t tell her the details of him kissing girls as it would upset her too much at this time and my friend shouldn’t try and upset her either and blocked her!!

My friend wanted to send Elle the screenshots but then her Mum passed and as much as the situation is gross you have to have some respect. I’ve gone to come on here soooo many times to spill the tea but thought why am I getting involved but this whole engagement stuff and the way she’s taking about Con is too much 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Oh FGS. I’ve made this account just to come on here and say this, I debated making this account a few months ago but with everything going on with Elle and her Mum I didn’t want to be that person. However after that whole engagement video and this tit about something has just shifted 🤮 with Con I can’t bare it anymore. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyway. In November or maybe December, I can’t remember which, Connor met my friend whilst he was on a night out with his friends. For some context my friend is very beautiful, brunette, into fitness and is someone you would double take at in the street. So not just any old random girl. She is definitely what I imagine Connor’s type to be.

To cut a long story short they ended up kissing, she asked him to come back to her house with her at the end of the night and he said if she would have asked earlier he would have but his Mum was unwell so had to get home now. (Of all things to say!!)

That was the end of that, no numbers swapped, she wasn’t aware of who him or Elle was. I have watched Elle since her B&M queen days when I actually enjoyed her content but I wasn’t there so when she told me the story I downtown think anything of it.

Fast forward a few weeks and either something Connor or Elle posted came up on her explore page (I mean they probably did before but if don’t recognise either or them) and she ended up messaging Connor like WTF. He did reply and said something along the lines of it isn’t like that, him and Elle are actually not together anymore, but her much is extremely unwell and they’re filming content to be as normal as possible as she couldn’t deal with a public breakup and her Mum passing at the same time. She believed him and they continued messaging. Nothing serious just flirty banter, he would reply stuff like 👀 when she posted pics etc. It became extremely evident from both him and Elles pics that he was chatting shite and they clearly weren’t broken up so my friend asked if Elle knew about her. He got extremely defensive and said well of course Elle knows he’s single but he wouldn’t tell her the details of him kissing girls as it would upset her too much at this time and my friend shouldn’t try and upset her either and blocked her!!

My friend wanted to send Elle the screenshots but then her Mum passed and as much as the situation is gross you have to have some respect. I’ve gone to come on here soooo many times to spill the tea but thought why am I getting involved but this whole engagement stuff and the way she’s taking about Con is too much 😂😂😂
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 16

That was the end of that, no numbers swapped, she wasn’t aware of who him or Elle was. I have watched Elle since her B&M queen days when I actually enjoyed her content but I wasn’t there so when she told me the story I didn’t think anything of it.

Fast forward a few weeks and either something Connor or Elle posted came up on her explore page (I mean they probably did before but if you don’t recognise either of them she probably didn’t notice) and she ended up messaging Connor like WTF. He did reply and said something along the lines of it isn’t like that, him and Elle are actually not together anymore, but her much is extremely unwell and they’re filming content to be as normal as possible as she couldn’t deal with a public breakup and her Mum passing at the same time. She believed him and they continued messaging. Nothing serious just flirty banter, he would reply stuff like 👀 when she posted pics etc. It became extremely evident from both him and Elles pics that he was chatting shite and they clearly weren’t broken up so my friend asked if Elle knew about her. He got extremely defensive and said well of course Elle knows he’s single but he wouldn’t tell her the details of him kissing girls as it would upset her too much at this time and my friend shouldn’t try and upset her either and blocked her!!

post a screenshot on here

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.